Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The large red serpent made his way through the insanely large crater that was luckily larger than him. Proteus was able to move similar to a snake in his new form, Gyarados. He lifted his head and surveyed the area, wondering if anything useful was around. The Gyarados huffed in annoyance as he found nothing and simply went back to making his way around the lava pools in this dangerous course. He was a water type luckily, so he could spray water on any burns he might get to ease the pain. That wouldn't mask the pain entirely though as it would simply return. The gaint water dragon finally coiled up, wanting to rest a bit after traveling so far, and watched the scenery before him for any signs of life.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Proteus squinted at the small writing, and nodded eagerly, "Yes! Yes it is!" He was excited now, he would be able to breathe fire! He could imagine the flames enveloping the evil pokemon, burning them and maybe even scaring them away before they could even attack! He would have to be careful with this attack around forests though. For they were highly flammable. Of course, he had been assuming that the sneasel would give it to him. Why wouldn't it? It had no reason to have the item.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Of course Crysel gave him the TM. She had no need for it and fire types were very effective to Ice types. Even if she could breathe fire with the move, she preferred close combat like she learned to use growing up. "Well, looks like you you got what you needed. What will you be doing now? I'm just wandering around myself. I have no real destination for myself. I'm just trying to find something to do with my life other than surviving, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 pm

"Thank you!" he spoke. He touched the TM, it glowed brightly before evaporating into nothing. He suddenly felt the urge to burp, not being able to resist, he did just that. As he burped, flames spewed from his mouth and struck the ground before him. He blinked and tried to ignore his feat as he listened to Crysel.
"I am to join a rescue team with some friends soon. An Omanyte and a Milotic. They both helped me in evolving, we searched all over Coroal Forest for these things called Joy Seeds that make you stronger. I think we might have even taken all there was there. Those things are extremely rare."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Crysel had backed up from the flames. She was wary of fire, being half ice type after all. When she heard of Joy seeds, she was surprised. "That is how you evolved? Sneasels are different. We have to take a claw from our own species and hold onto it overnight. Then we evolve into Weavile. Its often considered a rite of passage to protect the claw while other Sneasels try to take the claw for themselves. As for rescue teams... I don't have a favorable opinion of them. They basically act like mercenaries, taking jobs just to get paid. Yet they are called heroes."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:19 pm

"Yes, a lot of teams are like that. They only become rescue teams for the reward. I think it's more of a matter of them just going through the trouble of saving someone when there's easier jobs out there."
Proteus paused and pondered for a moment, yes the rewards were nice. Was it necessary though? Shouldn't it be for free and just be payed by the guild instead? How would the guild receive money though? Donations? Would there be enough rich pokemon to give donations to the guild?
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 pm

"I was asked to join a rescue team by a Scraggy actually. We... parted from each other. That is why I am wandering around alone actually. I'm glad you aren't one of those who deny rescue teams are like that. Most refuse to believe anything bad of rescue teams." She absentmindedly began to sharpen her claws on each other. "They are basically better paid police officers."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 pm

"Perhaps...I am a bit unsure of the subject myself as I have yet to meet an actual rescue team. I have only met pokemon who are out on their own for themselves."
The red gyarados coiled up again, in thought, he looked into the sky to see that the sun was actually beginning to dip, but only just barely. The burn from earlier was beginning to fade and he felt a bit better after some time of doing nothing. He just hoped that not mush else would happen this day. It seemed to be ending on a nice note.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:09 am

Since the sun was going down, Crysel began looking for a place she could take some shelter. Staying out at night, at least in the Icicle Woods, was a bad choice if you wanted to live. She then heard a growling from the side and got her claws ready. A very territorial Houndour was standing its ground, snarling at them. This was its territory and it didn't care how big Proteus was. It was gonna make sure they didn't go by unpunished for trespassing. With a roar, it let out a flurry of Ember right at the two of them. Crysel dodged around.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Proteus, being too big and crowded between the pools of lava, was struck by the Ember attack. He bellowed in anger more than pain and sentenced the Houndour to a Water Pulse from above. He raised his head up high as moisture from the air gathered around his jaws and a rings of water were sent flying at the Houndour. The houdour was struck with a single ring, but dodged the others. Though the attack was not as effective as Proteus has hoped because of the heat in the area..
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Crysel decided to retaliate against the Houndour, but was hit with an effective Ember attack before she could. That was a big mistake. When someone attack a pokemon who used Avalanche right after, they were in for a twice as big attack. Crysel let out a power scream and snow came into existence right over the fire type. The attack had twice the amount of ice and snow as the last one and it buried the dog deeply. Hurt from the super effective fire type attack and tired from using two Avalanche attacks in one day, Crysel fell to one knee and tried to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:40 pm

The snow melted quickly, Proteus looked to the side to see Crysel was getting weaker. He figured that the effort of the move was draining her strength quickly, his Water Pulse attack was difficult as well since he had to extract what little moisture there was from the air. He decided to go for a more physical type of attack. He howled as his head charged towards the Houndour who charged right back at him. He opened his jaws for a Bite attack as his teeth were cloaked in a dark aura. The houndour was preparing a bite attack of its own, except electricity began to spark at the last moment. Proteus realized too late, that it was Thunder Fang. He was already too close and the houndour was able to leap up in time and latched onto one of his horns, sending electricity surging through his body painfully. Proteus screamed in pain and the quadruple effective attack, and fell limp onto the ground. The houndour smirked and looked at Crysel, its jaws crackling in electricity and flames as it changed to preparing a fire type attack.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Crysel had to dive to the side to avoid the Ember attack directed at her and she quickly got to her feet. She had not suffered through so many harsh blizzards and many hungry nights to die here. The Houndour prepared another Thunder Fang, planning to sink its teeth into here when Crysel executed a Quick Attack right into his face. The dog was knocked back and hit the ground hard with his head, being knocked out. Sighing, she went over to Proteus and nudged his face. "Hey, you alright there? You didn't die, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Proteus simply groaned, dazed and weak. He managed to raise his head slightly, and shook it slightly to try and clear his head. He blinked and looked to the Sneasel and the houndour that was knocked out. He looked to the Sneasel and said nervously, "Th-Thanks...I'm not any good at defending myself against Electric type moves" He stopped when he noticed the Houndour seem move. It stood up and glared at them, it snarled and raised its head to the skies and howled loudly. A summoning howl that called upon its fellow pokemon to come to its aid.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:24 pm

It was another Houndour and Magmar that answered the call. They were acting aggressive once they got to the scene. However, their attitude was not directed at the Gyarados and Sneasel. They were angry at the Houndour. They were angry he was so weak that he couldn't take care of the two of them. They didn't even pay mind to them. Crysel went over to Proteus and whispered. "I suggest we get out of here while they are preoccupied with each other. Follow me." Crysel led the way as she went away from the three wild pokemon, hopefully with Proteus following.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Proteus managed to follow, the other wild pokemon ignored their hasty retreat as the leader begged the bigger pokemon to go after them instead of it. Proteus's long body took a moment to leave the scene entirely, but he eventually recollected his massive body near the sneasel as they came to a halt in more safe place. Proteus was glad that they avoided conflict with the other pokemon, but slightly upset that he had been defeated so easily. The gyarados pushed the thought aside, no need to get pessimistic at a time like this. Proteus looked to the sneasel, deciding to ask, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next