Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel Empty
PostSubject: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 pm

The large red serpent made his way through the insanely large crater that was luckily larger than him. Proteus was able to move similar to a snake in his new form, Gyarados. He lifted his head and surveyed the area, wondering if anything useful was around. The Gyarados huffed in annoyance as he found nothing and simply went back to making his way around the lava pools in this dangerous course. He was a water type luckily, so he could spray water on any burns he might get to ease the pain. That wouldn't mask the pain entirely though as it would simply return. The gaint water dragon finally coiled up, wanting to rest a bit after traveling so far, and watched the scenery before him for any signs of life.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:28 pm

The young Sneasel was also walking through the crater, sweating a bit. What is up with me picking the worst places to wander? First it was that hot dry desert and now it is this scorching lava filled crater. Honestly, if things keep going this way, I'll fly to the sun next. Crysel was pushed out of her thoughts by the huge red thing ahead. She immediately hid behind a rock. A creature that big was definitely a predator that ate things small like her in one bit. She preferred to not be food. She peeked out from the corner, watching to make sure the huge creature didn't come at her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Proteus had noticed the small young Sneasel. He watched it hide and became slightly annoyed that the sneasel had hidden, but reminded himself that he couldn't blame it. After all, he wasn't a small, useless, and weak magikarp anymore. He kept still, hoping the sneasel would realize that he wasn't out for blood. He was here to find a rumored TM Flame Thrower that he could use against those pesky grass types. It would also work against Ice Types now that he thought about it, he couldn't wait to get his hands on that item! He waited...patiently...not wanting to speak since it might just scare the what could possibly be a nice pokemon away.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Crysel was not taking a chance with this one. If there was one thing she had learned back home was that predators weren't always just bigger and nastier. They were often clever and tricked their prey into getting killed. I'll just wait until the big thing passes. Beats walking past more lava pools anyhow. Why did I decide to come here anyway? Perhaps I should have asked that Pikachu and Meowth for a map or the location of a town.. Focus Crysel. This could easily turn into a life or death situation. You have to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:54 pm

It didn't seem like the small pokemon was going to move and still thought of him as a threat, so he decided to speak, "I'm not going to hurt you, even if I were to eat meat I doubt my stomach would be able to handle a sneasel that could easily cut its way open form the inside."
Proteus had put a annoyed tone in without meaning to, "I dislike eating other pokemon," he tried to fix his mistake. Proteus lifted his head and waited to see if the sneasel would respond. His large body moved slowly as his head rose. His tail thrashed into a rock by accident and sent it flying into a lava pool. It splashed and nearly burned the large Gyarados. He somewhat regretted evolving, he was too big now, nothing was his size anymore.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Crysel didn't move when the red Gyrados called out to her. He apparently knew where she was. Great. She stayed against the rock, still not trusting him. If he tried to eat her, he would smash his face against the rock and hurt himself. This Sneasel was not too quick to trust pokemon, especially one that was much bigger and had the ability to swallow her without chewing. She called out to him. "A big pokemon like you? You can imagine why I'd be careful. I learned to never trust what you can't fight on equal or higher ground. How do I know you are telling the truth? Have any proof?LIKE A RESCUE TEAM BADGE?! HINTHINT TEAMFISHSTICKSFOREVER"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:15 pm

"No, sadly, the only proof I have is my words."
The Gyarados raised his head slightly more, his curiosity of how the pokemon appeared getting to him. He had not known that the sneasel was a sneasel. He could only see the top of the sneasel's dark head. Proteus pondered what he could do to make the pokemon trust him, how was he to prove he was nice? He and the milotic and Omanyte had yet to create a team though they had agreed to. He had no badge to prove his innocence. He wondered if the sneasel would realize that? She seemed to be a cautious pokemon..
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Crysel was just trying to think of a way to run away without the Gyrados following her when she was slammed from behind and knocked out of her cover. She scrambled to her feet and rose up to see that a Charmeleon had attacked her, looking pretty nasty all around. Crysel hissed at the Charmeleon and swiped at it with a Scratch attack, making it growl in pain. Crysel backed up, giving herself some space to avoid an attack she knew would come.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:40 pm

The attack that the sneasel had avoided was not from the Charmeleon, but from the heavens above her. Proteus had opened his large mouth and blasted the Charmeleon with a Water Pulse. The charmeleon avoided the brunt of the attack, and hissed at whoever had dared attack him. When he looked up to see the large Gyarados that stood just behind the sneasel and her rock, his jaw seemed to drop to the ground. The charmeleon did not give in though. It gave a howl as a purple beam escaped its jaws and smashed into the larger pokemon, Dragon Rage. Proteus howled in pain as the fixed damage was large.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Crysel was surprised that the huge pokemon came to her defense immediately. He didn't even know her. He did not owe her a thing. Yet he even took a hit for her. Crysel stayed calm and rushed the Charmeleon while it was attacking, swiping again with Scratch on it. The hit was pretty effective, dealing critical damage since it was too busy attacking to dodge or defend itself. The Charmeleon let out a volley of Ember in retaliation, causing Crysel to have to dance around and dodge a lot to avoid the pellets of fire.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:50 pm

The scratch attack had struck its weak underbelly, the charmeleon held the wound as he attacked. Proteus felt sorry for the creature, but it HAD attacked the sneasel for no reason. Proteus was not a fan of pokemon such as this. He gave a bellow as he moved his tail to slam down on the pokemon, a normal attack with nothing special added to it, but still an effective attack. The plan was interrupted though, for the charmeleon had moved the ember attack to hit the pokemon's tail fins. The fire made Proteus recoil as a burn set in on his tail. He cried out in pain and realized that this was good anyways, for the chance to crush the sneasel was too great to attack much anyways.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 pm

The sneasel took this chance once again to attack, Scratching the Charmeleon's belly once again to give it critical damage. The Charmeleon howled in pain and decided it had enough of this. It decided to run away. Crysel sighed and looked to the Gyrados who was still twitching in pain. "Look, I am sorry you got hurt helping me. Thank you for the help. It was very kind of you." She wasn't going to apologize for not trusting him. She had good reasons not to trust something that could eat her. "My name is Crysel the Sneasel from Icicle Woods. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:12 pm

The water dragon did not blame the Sneasel for not trusting him, who wouldn't think every pokemon was nice with his kind's reputation, "I am Proteus, I came from a far away place." He never said where, mostly because he himself did not know the name of where he ad come from. He remembered how he had thought of himself flying to this new land, how foolish he had been. There was no way a fish could fly! The gyarados kept the conversation going, "I apologize if I seem threatening, I really do mean no harm. It's not like every Gyarados you see is a nice pokemon. A lot of them seem to have anger issues from what i've heard of."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 am

Crysel looked over the burned tail, frowning at it. "Looks like you are a bit hurt. In this heat, you will definitely be slow to heal up. However, there should be something that can heal burns nearby." Crysel began looking around. "Most likely... a Rawst Berry. certain status curing berries always grow around areas where pokemon most cause the status it cures lives. So if we keep looking, we can find a berry to help you." Crysel was only doing this to repay her debt. Even in the wild, Sneasels always repaid debts. They might plot and trick you, but they'd pay their dues first. Crysel spotted an item on the ground, picking it up.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:33 am

Proteus was slightly surprised by the Sneasel's eagerness to help and watched as she found an item. He could not find much from his height, he would have to lower his head down to the floor to search and would make his face a good target for an attack. His neck would also be vulnerable and it would be difficult to shake something off without sending it flying into SPAAAAAACE. He loathed pokemon that attacked without reason, but that did not mean he did not feel bad for the pokemon that get beaten up. He searched from above though, trying to help the sneasel in her quest that was for him, but his search was as fruitless as he had predicted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel   The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Beast and The Small Sneasel
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next