Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Rome Recruiting!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Team Rome Recruiting! Empty
PostSubject: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:12 am

Heyo! Team Rome's been without members for a long time, so I'm recruiting!

My character has levelled up and had some quests done, but so far he's still learning just like everyone else. He is Crash the Tyrogue, a natural-born leader, who is willing to put his life on the line for his friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:25 am

I'd like to join your team! My character Cairo the Sandshrew was recently accepted, and I think he and Crash would make a swell team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:27 pm

I would say 'Oh mine and your character would be an amazing match"' But they would not. Nada. Never.
I think we should team up!
Kuro the crazy sneasel:
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 am

Sorry I was gone for so long. If you two haven't found anyone else, I'd be glad to have you on my team! Don't worry about being an amazing match, it's more fun when they don't get along ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:28 am

I found people but for me they didnt really reply so i am going to dump them and add Roxas to your team If u wanna maybe yes noah IDK Wheck:V
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:44 am

You sure you don't want to make your own team? If you're sure than you'd be happily welcomed here :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Yeah I gave the other members till tommorrow till I would kick them out so yeah anyway Roxas shall assist your team in return for some fruit snacks.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:35 am

Well...I think I have some dusty ones. Anyways, wanna do this in a social thread or just insta join?
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Wait wait wait, hold the phone!! Could I join, with Felicity Torva, the shy Skitty (that somehow turns super hyper whenever she goes on an adventure, like a mystery dungeon)? Click HERE for her sparkly character record.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Sure, that'd be great!~
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Whoo! So, should we all randomly meet up somewhere? Or will there be an advertisement from Crash, and we all meet up that way? Or what?
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:26 pm

There's an advertisement. That's this thread, but in the world its on a bulletin board XD You gotta meet him at the guild so it can be official >:D
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Alright. Did you set up the thread yet?
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Alright! Let's get this partay started~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Rome Recruiting!   Team Rome Recruiting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Rome Recruiting!
Page 1 of 1