Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] Empty
PostSubject: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:51 pm

The guild was relatively quiet today, with the sun high in the sky over it, indicating that it was around noon. At the base of the guild's mountain was a sign reading, "Team Rome Accepting Members!" painted sloppily on the wood. Next to it, and laying comfortably on a boulder, was a fighting type pokemon by the name of Crash the Tyrogue. The scrapping little fighter had been looking for members for a while now, and was even now trying to gain members by advertisement. It was a bit embarrassing, but it had to be done, as he couldn't deny that having a couple extra friends helping was a good thing to have. Who could be a leader without anyone to lead, right? So, the tyrogue waited...and waited...the quiet atmosphere combined with the lack of anyone around lead to him falling asleep. Subconsciously he curled up into a ball, snoring lightly despite his rough appearance, his bandanna strapped tightly to his arm.

Last edited by Jikumo on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Thup. Thup. Thup.
A Skitty with a velvet bow over one ear ran to the guild with a pounding heart. Just a few days ago, her father had told her that she was allowed to go on an exploration team. The thrill of exploring, the satisfaction of discovery- she just couldn't get enough of it. And here she was now, looking for a team to join.
Thup. Thup. Thup.
Paws pattered on the ground as the guild neared. Felicity, called Feli for short, practically flew across the grass. The morning dew crunched under the skimming of her paws. She felt airborne, like a bird. Like she could fly anywhere, and nobody would be able to shoot her down.
Thup. Thup. Thup. Skiiiiid.
Her paws screeched to a halt, kicking up dust. Panting, the young Skitty looked up at a board in front of her. "Team Rome... Accepting Members." Felicity read out loud. Her ears, and the bow on her right ear, twitched with excitement. A Tyrogue is sleeping next to the sign. This is the leader, as Feli surmised. She padded slowly to the Pokemon and tapped him lightly with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:20 pm

As Crash slept, he dreamt of his soon-to-be team...lots of strong, intimidating-looking pokemon. Yeah, and himself at the head of them all, leading them to victory. When he opened his eyes, he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to look at a small, pink kitten pokemon. "Yeah? What do you need? Is...something wrong?" He pushed himself up and looked around, seeing nothing else except for the small Skitty in front of him. Maybe this kitten was looking to join the guild? There was little reason for her to be here otherwise, "Were you wanting to join my team?" The little girl wasn't exactly the first thing that came to mind when he thought of "Strong pokemon", and he crossed his arms, giving her a suspicious look.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:43 pm

The Skitty blinked. "I..." Another blink. What was she supposed to say now? Feli gave the Tyrogue a sideways glance, wondering how strong this Pokemon is. Feli froze. What if this Tyogrue was really strong? Perhaps this Pokemon was level 20, or even 30. No match for a level 5 Pokemon with no battle experience before.
"Y-Yes. I am." she finally brought up the courage to speak. She puffed up a bit, noting a suspicion in this Pokemon's glance. "Fine. I don't look like much... But..." Her shyness took over. What was she supposed to say now? Typical. Just typical. The outlook wasn't looking very great at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Crash widened his eyes in amusement, the poor girl was tripping over herself trying to make a good impression, "S-sorry..I was just...nevermind! So, what's your name?" He scratched the back of his head, grinning slightly and making a terrible poker face. He wasn't one to judge others, he was looked down upon as well, but for different reasons. He could try and prove himself multiple times, but he was still looked down on for being a "muscle head". It was like nobody would accept him as a leader... No, he still needed to try. He got up and dusted himself off, then turned to the Skitty in front of him, looking at her from head to toe. "So, you want to be a member of my team? It's going to be tough, but I expect you to give it your best. Got it?" Despite his tough tone, he smiled warmly at the young pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:48 pm

A Sandshrew approached the guild with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. The distance between the guild and the desert he had originated from was great, but the Sandshrew know as Cairo was accustomed to making long trips. If only my folks could see me now, about to become a guild member! Now that the guild was within sight, Cairo felt a wave of excitement wash over him. In a few moments, he would be a part of a rescue team that would help all kinds of Pokemon and he'd make some friends. His anticipation only mounted when he saw a sign reading "Team Rome Accepting Members!" and two Pokemon near it. They must be the members of Team Rome, he thought as he bounded over to them. "Hello!" Cairo smiled and greeted the two Pokemon. "My name is Cairo and I noticed that sign," he pointed to the words painted on the wood, "says your team is looking for members and I would enjoy joining your team!" He spoke excitedly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Feli smiled at the Tyogrue. "Got it." A shiver went through her body, like a current. Not the cold kind, or the scared kind, but the excited kind. The knowledge that she's in a team sent thrills in her fur. The Skitty sat down and scanned the area for any other Pokemon coming their way. She wondered if any other Pokemon were going to join. Part of her wished for that, as it would most likely be awkward with just the Tyogrue and herself. Then again, her instinctive shyness hoped that she wouldn't really have to meet other Pokemon awkwardly, fumbling over herself like a newborn.

"Err... What's your name? I'm Felicity, but everyone calls me Feli." the Skitty introduced herself. Of course, she had to know her own team leader's name. The kitten looked out into the horizon, searching for any newcomers. Then she saw one. A Sandshrew, coming right to them. The Skitty sat upright. The new Pokemon spoke with excitement in his voice. Feli took a liking to him right away. "I'm Felicity, but everyone calls me Feli. the kitten introduced herself again.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:54 am

Crash waited with his arms crossed as he noticed the sandshrew running towards them, "I'll tell you in a moment, I don't want to repeat myself." When the sandshrew caught up to them, he quickly introduced himself to them in an excited, almost childish way. Crash smiled at the two pokemon and handed them each a small badge, no test, no huge speech or anything, "You guys are almost part of Team Rome! Congratulations, you're going to be my first members! My name is Crash, you can call me whatever you like, though. I'm not really strict or anything, but I'll give you the same amount of respect you give me. Sound good? Ok, any other questions?" He crossed his arms again and sat back down on the boulder, happily awaiting their answers. No doubt they'd have a lot about how the guild worked and such, and if that was the case he could simply bring them inside.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:09 pm

"Y-Yes..." Feli stuttered, feeling a bit overwhelmed. She was part of a team. No test of strength? No speech? Feli looked down at the badge on her paw and clutched it. She did have a lot of questions, and she blurted, "What rank are we? Does the Guildmaster know? Do we have our sleeping quarters already? When do we start exploring?" The Skitty ran out of questions and fell silent, feeling rather dizzy. The feline Pokemon sat down again, waiting for her answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:27 pm

A young teddiursa female walked up, looking around the area as she did so. She was sucking on her claw, more of a subconscious action than it was her choosing to do so. She thought to herself, "Wow...nice place. I wonder if the guild leader will like me and let me join. I sure hope so." She stopped just within inches of the leader, blinking as she looked up to him. He was taller than her, which made her feel a slight bit intimidated. She shivered slightly from nervousness, though she quickly stopped herself. She put her paw down at her side, speaking in a confident, yet kind voice, "I...came here to join the guild sir. I am Serenity."
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Feli jumped at this new, sudden appearance. Before Crash could speak, the Skitty jumped in, wanting to get her introduction done and over with. "O-Oh! H-Hi, I'm Felicity... But everyone calls me Feli. I just joined.. Team Rome..." the feline Pokemon softly spoke before going silent again. Naturally being shy, Feli was a little overwhelmed by the arrival of these new Pokemon. How was she going to befriend them all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:51 am

Cairo held the badge between his claws and smiled at the team he was now a part of. Crash seemed like a great leader whom Cairo could trust, and Felicity would definitely get along with him. Yeah, he thought happily, the three of us will make an awesome team! While Feli rattled off questions, Cairo laughed quietly to himself. Perhaps his energy rubbed off on her. Once she sat down, Cairo asked the only two question he had that Feli didn't ask, "How does the team get assignments, and are there any specific guild rules we should know about?" Before receiving an answer, a Teddisura confidently strode up to Crash and asked to join the team. The more the merrier he thought, following Feli's suit, "Heya Serenity! I'm Cairo and I just joined Team Rome along with Feli." He spoke warmly, as if he had been friends with them his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:03 am

((OOC: The posting order now goes me, Hardkore, Celestial, then Crimson. I'm closing the thread to other members, so please keep the order ^^''))

Crash patiently considered their questions, replaying them in his head carefully before answering. If he gave a bad answer, then he might become a bad example for the entire guild. He gulped down, but a knot in his throat made it hard to swallow as he thought, Man...now I'm the nervous one...heh, I guess this is what it feels like to be a leader, huh? Crash decided to get the skitty's questions out of the way first, as she seemed to be very excited, and the questions themselves weren't too hard to answer. He shook off the nervousness and looked up at the two pokemon, about to speak before he heard a small voice next to him,

"I...came here to join the guild sir. I am Serenity."

The "fearless" tyrogue nearly jumped out of his skin, but the shock pulled him out of his nervousness. He watched the others introduce themselves before politely smiling at the teddiursa, "Hey there, I'm Crash the Tyrogue, leader of Team Rome! I have no problems with you joining my team, and it looks like the others are fine with it, too!" This was great! Slowly but surely, he was getting more members that he could hopefully become friends with. He couldn't help but let a large grin appear on his face, before coughing into his fist. "Alright, to answer your questions. Serenity, tell me if you have any after I'm done, ok?"

He crossed his arms again and closed his eyes, so he wouldn't lose his nerve, "Alright, first off, right now we're the lowest rank of the guild, F rank. I've been working on getting our guild points up, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore. Right now, the Guildmaster knows that I've been looking for members, so she should be expecting us soon! As for our sleeping quarters, we've got those already. They're not the most...extravagant, but they'll be fine! We can start exploring right after we've officially entered you into the guild's listing." Finishing with Feli's questions, he took a breath, then continued to go onto Cairo's questions.

Crash opened his eyes, steeling his nerves as he whispered to himself, "A leader...needs to be fearless. And not just in battle, either..." Speaking loudly and to the three in front of him, "We get guild assignments from the bulletin board...eh, I guess I should just show you. Before that though, the rules you should know about are these.." He took a deep breath before yelling loudly,

"ONE! DON'T SHIRK WORK!
TWO! RUN AWAY AND PAY!
THREE! SMILES GO FOR MILES!
Remember these, and you'll be just fine!"

Crash waited a bit to hear the young teddiursa's questions, then got up and motioned them to follow. He headed up the stairs and into the guild, planning to show them around before taking them to the guildmaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 am

Don't shirk work...run away and pay...smiles go for miles? The rules didn't sound strict at all, though it did seem peculiar to Cairo that the guild could function with only three rules. But it didn't matter how many rules the guild had in place, Cairo would follow them and his new teammates without a doubt. Cairo clapped his small hands together and grinned. "Alright, We get to see the inside of the guild!" He eagerly climbed the stairs that led in to the guild. Soon he was going to see the inside of the guild, then he was going to meet the Guildmaster, then he and his teammates would do assignments and help all the Pokemon they could! An excited chill ran through his body, making his short tail twitch involuntarily once reached the top of the stairs. I can't wait to see the rest of the guild! He smiled at his leader and asked, "Where are we gonna go first? The, uh, bulletin board, was it? Or some super-awesome training area?" His tail was ticking like an excited metronome, matching the beat of his questions.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Feli jumped as Crash yelled the rules out. When she recovered, she was a little confused. The Skitty with a red bow over one ear had expected a long list of strict rules, and had been ready to memorize them. Perhaps this was the motto? Feli waited for a moment for the actual rules, but Crash was already heading up the stairs. The kitten smiled. She was already starting to like this guild... The feline Pokemon scrambled to her paws and trotted after the Tyrogue, while almost slipping on the stairs.

Feli padded into a foyer-like area and gazed around in wonder, slowing down a bit. Some seats, looking remarkably like tree trunks, are scattered around the room. Some portraits are hung on the walls, but Feli couldn't discern who the Pokemon in the paintings are. The Pokemon grinned giddily. Finally, Feli is in Grassveil Guild for the first time of her life. Even better, she's in a team!
((I just kinda followed the guild's description here))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]   Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome] Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally! Team Rome's New Member! [Closed to Team Rome]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next