Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Posting order: You may only post at most twice after I post, I will post every 24 hours or when each person participating in the rp has posted at least once. You will not be counted to the posting until you have made an opening post.

My posting:
^Balance will come later
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Shrapnel flinched when he had been asked why he was out here. Thoughts raced through his mind, he had practically, though probably unintentionally little did he know, been driven from his home town when he was teased. He had then gathered his stuff and wandered off. He never actually paid attention to just where he was going as long as it was away from his home town. The staillion looked at his cart-o-goodies and could not think of something to say. He did not want to tell them he had been driven from his town for the ponies would wish to know why. He did not want to tell them he had left of his own accord for they would want to know why as well. He found himself speaking before thinking of much more, "I want to start a town."
He wanted to facehoof....that was the STUPIDEST thing somepony could have ever said! Cue the staring... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:22 pm

"A town?" blinked Sprocket curiously. The spiderbot on her head nimbly leaped down and back onto the ground. It ran around for a moment, Sprocket's green eyes following the spider's actions as it lay a trail of gossamer behind it.
All of a sudden it stopped running around and scurried back over to Copper Sprocket's hooves. The mare was confused for a moment as to what the purpose of all that had been... that was, until she took a small step backwards and saw the gossamer as a whole.
The light of the rising sun caught the gossamer just perfectly so that it glinted in it's rays... and if you stood back far enough, you would notice that the bot's gossamer had been laid in a pattern that looked like a sketch of bustling town.
Sprocket blinked at the tiny spiderbot's work. It was incredible. Sure she had programmed the artificial creature to be good with delicate work, but she had no idea that it's artificial intelligence would be anything as good as this.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 am

"A Town? I'm just a Traveler looking for new inspirations to draw and put up for Galleries." Diamond explained. She had been on the road for some time and now she found herself on a mountain. Taking out her notebook using her Magic she flipped to the page with the forest she was drawing. Unfortunately she didn't get the finishing touches. With a small sigh she tried to remember the colors she had seen before her vision had left. "Here's a few examples." she said showing everypony her book.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:01 am

Azure was gonna leave the area but then he stopped and thought. Will it be a good idea to leave this place I mean these ponies can help or may know me. Azure then got lost in thought on how he was planning everything out knowing he just woke up a few miles from here and don't know who he is or how he got here, then he heard another pony making a town here. I can always help out to get and i'll have a place to live if I do, I just hope there not loud right now I still have a raging headache. Azure then approached the other ponies hopping they know him or at least one does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:04 pm

"A Town? I'd find it odd a single pony out here would be trying to make an entire town by himself without help from others." Thunder thought for a moment. If he  IS making a town, that could be good for me. By making my own house that's part of the town, I'll be a part of a community and also not have to spend thousands and thousands of bits on a house in some populated town. My only doubt, is that he's out here all alone, and trying to make a town. Thunder decided against his will to partake in the building of a town. "I already sort of live around here anyway, Be nice to have a house or live in a community free of charge except for the buying of materials to build said community. So you can count me in."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:56 am

And suddenly all of this serious plot development and talking was interrupted by a swarm of bees buzzing through, flying straight past the group of gathered ponies. It was a bit of a weird and random sight to say the least, but not as weird and random as the thing that followed.
A young mare with pale yellow fur zoomed past, flying at incredible speeds. A striped trail of golden yellow and black lay in her wake, dissipating as quickly as it had appeared. Chasing the bees, it took the mare a few moments to get ahead of them. When she did, she quickly stopped flying, merely hovering in mid-air in front of the small swarm.
"Calm down, all of you!" she frowned crossly. The bees buzzed around a little bit, but made no move to leave, "Just because there was a little bit of smoke near the hive doesn't mean you need to go scaring everyone and buzzing around like a bunch of crazy lunatics!" she cried.
It was quite an odd sight, watching her scold the group of bees that lazily hung in the air now that they had calmed down a little bit. A few of them seemed to be a bit nervous, as if not liking the tone the mare was taking with them.
"Now I want you to all go back to your hive. Reina and whoever else you left behind are probably worried sick," she glared at them. The bees continued to buzz nervously before the young mare flapped her wings in such a way that they produced some weird vibration sound. It had some form of effect on the bees, as upon hearing it, they all began to fly back the way they had come.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:05 am

(AIVBLKJADBV:KV REMIND ME PEOPLE I AM A MORON AND FORGET, YOU MUST REMIND AND BUG THE SHIZ OUTTA ME(not really but a reminder is good))

Oh great. He had done it now! They had believed his lie, and most of them seemed against it. One thing came to Shrapnel's mind though, what if he DID make a town? He was assuming that all ponies in Equestria were similar to those in his village, but what if he-
"Calm down, all of you! Just because there was a little bit of smoke near the hive doesn't mean you need to go scaring everyone and buzzing around like a bunch of crazy lunatics!" a Pegasus mare had appeared nearby that seemed to be chasing some bees. Shrapnel only stared for a moment.
Alrighty then, resuming the previous thought: but what if he had made a town, then he could have proper funding for his experiments along with somepony to help him. He was always clumsy with his work because of his lack of magic or fingers that baby dragons had. He could pay someone to help him make a mechanical arm that could do stuff for him! He would also even earn respect, and the ponies back in his village would not laugh at HIM! MAYOR of...of....whatever he would name it.
"Yeah it's going to be hard, but just think about the profit, the homes we could bring to ponies unable to afford it, look at this place, it's lovely isn't it? We have wood, cropland, and apparently bees as well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:11 am

"You had me homes. Mostly since I can't afford one myself right now. I'd love to help out, I could help with the town library if we get one, or just help out manual labor wise." Thunder said stepping forward. He was happy this many ponies were here and most of them could even help make a town. He thought that Shrapnel looked a bit nervous. "Name's Thunder Day, Soon to be Author." Thunder held his hoof out to Shrapnel. "I'm willing to help with the town."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 am

Azure Lighting wanted to leave but he had no where to go he just woke up about a few miles from here and don't remember who he is. "I will help build the town, I have no place to go anyway." Azure said to the other ponies. "Now I think I need to introduce myself anyway, my name is Azure Lightning." Azure said feeling uncomfortable around these other ponies know that he does not know them but can care less right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:26 am

A Pegasus lazily rode the clouds above, Tinted with different shades of grey, also wearing goggles for if she goes at high speeds, and the cutie mark being a cloud with wings. It lounged around in the skies, generally lounging about on the clouds. She also enjoyed the scenery of the Lakes and Mountains and Forests...

She hadn't been near this area before and she was enjoying the area around. She looked around more and more, taking in the surroundings and then then landing down a far from any signs of civilization. She enjoys being out in the wild, away and void from everyone else, for it made her feel relaxed. She goes up to a lake and lays down, relaxing.

'Hmm... I wonder what's going on elsewhere.. Ah well. I should get going back. Maybe not.... I should just relax for a while. I enjoy this area, and it is quite relaxing.' The grey pegasus slightly sighed to herself. 'It is rather comfortable.. I'm sure any animals wont mind.' And, After saying that, proceeds to fall asleep, snoring lightly while down on the ground beside the lake.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:04 am

A rather rundown cart made its way through the lands, a lean, if not haggard Changeling pulling it.

Sure, it was nice to travel around Equestria, but one also had no place to call "home", especially not if one was of a species as feared as Fatus' was.
All the towns, all the cities and villages he had visited had tolerated him, but they had never accepted him.

But maybe that would change, would he finally have a place to stay, a chance to prove his worth to the world. A place to find love.
That was why this Changeling was traveling through the countryside, looking for the opportunity the cards had promised him. Hopefully he had read them correctly this time. Fatus wasn't sure, whether he could stand another disappointment like the one from two weeks ago.

He was exhausted, he was hungry and the cart wasn't getting any lighter either.
Fatus would have to find some civilisation soon.
The insectiod pony once again found himself fantasizing about how it would be, would he not have been exiled from his- No, THE swarm all that time ago. Would his life there be better? Worse? He did not know. Lost in thought Fatus hadn't even realized, that he had walked straight into what looked like a primitive settling of sorts with about 8 ponies around.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:30 pm

MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 Rhythm_thief_by_ruffyluffymuffy-d64kt4j
Clip. Clop. Clip. Clop.
Soft tapping of hooves clicked on the ground. Rhythm scanned the area with one quick glance before staring at the ground before him again. The lush grass under him is lush with dew from the early morning. The pony didn't carry anything with him. Not even a wallet. Just himself, his suit, and his hat. Rhythm had never settled down in one place for long without getting restless and moving on. Perhaps here he can find amusement, enough to keep him here for awhile. He never stays in one place, though, so he's sure to move. Perhaps he will stay here the longest...
Clip. Clop. Clip. Clop.
Oh yes, he's had his share of life. After all, one always finds something to do in every town. Nothing suited him just right, though. Rhythm Thief would like nothing more than to settle down, but he has to settle down in an interesting place. Or else he will die of boredom. Rhythm wanted to sustain his life a little bit longer.
Clip. Clop. Clip. Clop.
Rhythm sighted a small group of ponies clustered together. Whatever they were doing, the pony decided to veer around them. It wasn't something for him to join, anyways. Although not antisocial, Rhythm isn't exactly who you call 'social'.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 am

"I could help you build if you like. My magic is pretty basic, but it allows me to work with big and small things," grinned Copper Sprocket, attempting to put her skills on the table, "And this little guy here could probably help out too!" she grinned, referring to her newly created spiderbot.

Honeycomb had been about to head back in the direction she had come, when her pale yellow ears detected the word bees being said in the conversation below. Immediately thinking the worst, she flew down to apologise to the gathered ponies. Two of her bees accompanied her.
"Ohmygosh i'm so sorry if my bees bothered you," she said hurriedly as she hovered before them, "They're very sorry." She paused for mere milliseconds, looking to the two bees still present, "Aren't you."
The bees nodded quickly and Honeycomb half-smiled to the gathered ponies "They're very sorry," she repeated before noticing the gossamer pattern than Sprocket's spiderbot had created.
"Whoa..." she blinked, staring at it for a moment. Was a quaint little place like that actually real?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!   MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MLP:FiM RP, Come Trail Our Tails!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2