Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Friendship

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 pm

It was a bright sunny day in the Black Spear Mountain Range, and a quiet one too! Despite it's dark and dreary name, a certain Minun had been travelling throughout the area. It was clear to her why, though, seeing new places and perhaps making other pokemon friends was a passion and dream. It was her first time today, so now that dream would hopefully come true, if it was somehow easy to overcome the dangers.
She has decided to explore all on her own for the first time, or rather give it a try. The distant cliffs and hills would make anyone shudder, but not Ribbon. If she was to look for a Plusle partner, or any partner at that, she had to be brave!
Being brave wasn't the main thing here, it was also about climbing the cliffs and trying hard,  while not running out of stamina or energy. She had been prepared with skills she was taught by her mom and sisters.
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 pm

The sunlight was brighter than normal today, giving Bud the extra energy he needed to walk all the way from Grassveil to the Black Spear Mountain Range. Despite warnings from others, he had decided to go alone, he figured he would be fine, that was, until he got chased around by the pokemon surrounding it.

Bud moved from bush to bush, using his green skin as a sort of camouflage from the wild pokemon in the area. "This was such a bad idea...I need to get out of here- Crap!" He heard a noise from one of the bushes, and poked his head out slightly to look around. He saw a minun, and, assuming it was a wild pokemon, jumped out and tackled it to the ground. "Yaaaaah!!"
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Temptas was hearing all the commotion from farther up, finding a crack in the mountain side to hide in. She didn't know what was going on, but there was no doubt those where other pokemon. 'OMG OMG OMG What are other pokemon doing here?! They don't sound like Absol! What if they came for me?! Don't find me don't find me don't find me...' Temptas was just thinking to herself, hoping they wouldn't come across her crack.
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Ribbon the minun has been wandering the place, completely unaware of the dangers here, besides what you would find in a normal mountain range. Despite having travelled the while she did, she hadn't even noticed Temptas from a crack or Bud from a bush aside, he probably due to his camouflage. She heard a panicked noise from a bush however, someone who thought this was a bad idea, and just when she was halfway turning toward the voice she is suddenly tacked face forward on the ground! As a reaction, Ribbon screams and flails her paws wildly, trying to throw the bulbasaur off. "What are you doing you insane lunatic?!"
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 am

'Crap, so this isn't a wild pokemon?' Bud leapt back and sat down on his haunches, then sneezed nervously, "S-sorry, ACHOO!! I just...thought you were a wild- ACHOO pokemon..." He whipped out a vine from his bulb and started to rub his nose, "S-so what are you doing here? Exploring?" Bud wanted to get on friendlier terms, he didn't want to make an enemy before he even got into the guild.
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:24 am

Ribbon takes a large leap back after, flopping down into her haunches as well, in front of Bud. "Hey, watch the sneezing!" She surely didn't want to get sick, and scoots back a bit. "That's okay, I was just exploring here, and I assure you I'm no wild pokemon. What are you doing here?" She scratches one of her blue ear tips, rather oddly in hope of making a good impression on this new pokemon, despite having just been tackled by them.
Back to top Go down

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Bud closed his eyes and blushed, "S-sorry, I sneeze when I'm nervous. I'm here for exploring too, I'm Bud, what's your name?" He gave her a cute little smile, then out of the corner of his eye, noticed a crack in the mountain, with a small bit of grey sticking out. He got up, completely forgetting that he was having a conversation, and ran towards it, using his vine whip to reach in and pull whatever it was inside out. 'I hope it's a rare item!! That'd be the best thing for my first exploration!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Friendship Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship
Page 1 of 1