Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) Empty
PostSubject: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Sorren was shaking, he had just got back from a mission, he made his way into his room and closed the door. He Made his way over to his bed, burried his head in his pillow, and cried. He cried for a long time.

All the moments he had to put on a brave face, all the times he had to battle without being distracted, It scared him. He needed to let that out, and he did, swallowed up in the pain of fear he lay on his bed for what seemed like forever, suffering the agony of being a coward.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:21 am

Crash walked through the guild, taking a break from all the hustle of missions. He had just gone through a dispute between the Sharpedos and Camerupts, and he had a bad feeling about what would've happened if the guild hadn't intervened. Crash was jolted from his thoughts when he heard the sound of crying coming from the room next to him. He cautiously opened the door and poked his head inside, then saw Sorren with his face buried in a pillow, crying. "Sorren? What's the matter?" He walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 am

"What. Huh? crash? I didn't know you Joined the guild. Oh, Sorry, Must have gave you the wrong impression. Remember When we met on the volcano? How I broke down? That's How I deal with my Fear. I Bottle it up until I can let it all out. I just got back from a mission, and well... It was scary, just like every dungeon is, and I never get used to it. So I have to let out my feelings when I know I'm safe." Sorren said, wiping tears on his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:41 am

Crash tutted, "Sorren, you can't bottle up your emotions like that all the time, it's not healthy." Crash sat next to Sorren, "You mind?" and pulled off his bandanna. "Listen, Sorren, I know you might think I have next to no fear when I'm going through dungeons, but that's not true at all..I'm actually pretty terrified when I go through new dungeons. What allows me to push through that fear though, is that I focus on my ultimate goal, the one thing I truly want to accomplish, and it helps, somewhat. That's why I work so hard to become the best. You know what I'm saying? It's ok to be scared sometimes, that's what makes us real, you see?" While Crash talked, he gripped his bandanna, his one keepsake of his home.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:47 am

"You don't understand. This is the only way I can function. I'm scared of my own power. of the power all pokemon have. It's terrifying. And fighting, any moment I could be struck down. I never know what's around the next corner. I'm Scared of the world. Not just dungeons. Thunder and lightning, darkness, fire, ice, water, you name it. It's uncontrollable." Sorren said, Trying to illustrate his point. "I live in a nightmare. always have always will."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 am

Crash crossed his arms and smiled at Sorren, "You know who you remind me of? Me. When I was a kid, after my village was destroyed, I was scared of everything, I never trusted anyone, and I couldn't go anywhere. After awhile of living in Grassveil, though, I learned that others could be trusted and counted on. If you're scared of being struck down, if you don't know what's around the corner, you can always count on a friend to have your back. Got it? I'm one of those friends, I'll be there for you when you need me, ok, Sorren?" He playfully bumped Sorren in the shoulder and gave him a good-natured grin.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:10 am

"I don't have trust issues. I trust people fine, I'm just literally scared of everything! And always have been since I was born. this is just how I deal with it, my mom always tucked me in at night and sung to me while I cried. It isn't Like some cataclysmic event made me like this, it's just who I am!" Sorren yelled. Crash had tried to pretend to know what he WAS, and pass it off as a phase.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 am

Crash looked at Sorren with a confused face, "Did I ever say you had trust issues? No, I just said that if you need to deal with your fears, then you have friends who will help you." Crash got up and tied his bandanna back on, and calmed himself down. "Listen, I didn't mean to sound rude, I was just trying to help out, just because you're scared of everything, doesn't make you who you are. If you push through that fear, and come out of it, even if you shed a few tears in the process, then you'll know who you are." He didn't mean to sound deep or knowledgeable, he had no idea what Sorren was going through. He was just trying his best to help his friend out in any way he could.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 am

"Sorry. Just don't try to understand me, it won't get you anywhere. Just accept me the way I am. I don't pretend I don't have fear. I just don't let it Show when Important things are happening. Even then I am prone to losing control." Sorren sighed. "And you were implying I had trust issues."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 am

Crash shrugged, "Alright then, I was just trying to help, if you're fine with the way you are, then I can accept it. I just hate to see you so broken up." He flashed a peace sign in goodbye, and started to head for the door, tightening his bandanna onto his forearm again. "See ya, Sorren, hope we meet each other in a dungeon sometime." He opened the door, smelling dinner cooking, and started to head to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:47 am

"Wait!" Sorren said, carful not to shout. "I know It might be a bit selfish of me to ask this, But can you stay with me while I cry? It's nice to know that there is someone who cares about you nearby."

Sorren knew it was a stupid request. But he had to at least try, He could be selfish this once. After all the time alone, It might help him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:00 am

Crash's stomach growled in agony, he hadn't eaten for awhile, he had been on a straight training schedule for awhile, no eating except for small berries. He needed some real food, but then he heard Sorren's request, "Ah...stay here? I uh..." His stomach growled again, and he cursed his stupid training regimen, "Yeah, sure, I'll stay." He closed the door again and sat on the bed, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms, trying to focus on other things besides his hunger.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 am

Sorren cried, and he weeped. Realizing what he had gone through and coming to terms with it was hard, but having someone there reminded him that not everything was scary. Inbetween sobs Sorren talked, trying to ease things a bit. "So, H-how Did you get into the guild? I'm curios." Sorren asked, sobbing a little more. "Don't mind me, It might help if you talked a bit."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am

Crash grinned, "Well, I kinda just got the idea from what you said, I joined the guild solo, and I've been looking for members ever since. My team is called Team Rome, and I've gotten 10 exploration points already!" He started to talk about all his mission he's had with his friends, and even some people he's never met until that day. He talked about how good it felt to see the pokemon's face light up whenever he completed a mission, then he got to the part with the Sharpedo vs Camerupt war. "Yeah, they were hiding each other's items, and the camerupts even had numels guarding the mystic water. Some mission can get crazy, I'm telling ya. So how did you come to be a guild member?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:00 am

"Oh that was really simple. I had never heard of a guild before coming to grassveil. I didn't know what it stood for, so I didn't know if I would fit in. But after talking with with a few guild members I thought I would come and decide here. Then I met with Faye. I didn't know she was the Guildmaster. Anyway We talked, and I finally decided to join. I guess the hardest thing was was convincing me I could fit in. odd as it sounds around here." Sorren said, then began crying again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)   Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Consolation (Open to only those who have met Sorren before the creation of this thread.)
Page 1 of 1