Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jabbers the Torchic is currently seeking members to form a team that can “keep up” with him. The name of the team is Team Impossible Odds, with Jabbers having high hopes of achieving the extraordinary and defying the odds even when they are stacked against them
Just a note though, he is only level 5
Jabbers' Bio

Requirements:
Active
Preferably an “Odd Pokemon” or a Pokemon with “odd” characteristics, can be anything from a Hidden Ability to Personality to Aspirations that aren’t really the norm for a Pokemon of their species. Note that this is just a preference and not entirely a requirement (despite being listed under requirements)

As a side note, I'd like to give credit BlueKat12 for the format of this post (Under the "Team Roark" thread)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Ok. Sorry for my late reply. I have school now, which sucks D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Any chance a late coming Charmander could join the team?
We could roast marshmallows!! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:06 am

sure I'll do my best post the topic sometime this weekend (IRL issues have been bogging me down recently : /)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:35 pm

sorry I got hospitalized, I'll begin working on it now

Posted the introduction topic:
Where You Going to Run To?:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2