Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 Empty
PostSubject: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:34 pm

MY LV 15 LILLIPUP GOT THE KING'S ROCK WITH PICKUP!

IMPOSSIBLE!

http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/pickup.shtml

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM WHERE IT SHOWS THE ITEMS FOR B2 AND W2!

LOOK AT LVS 11-20!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:30 am

Do you have any in-game proof? Screenshots or the like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 am

IS THAT HOW YOU GET THE SUN STONE?! No wonder I can't find one to evelve my Sunkern!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:29 am

Bangbronze, to get a sun stone in Pinwheel Forest (on the floor), Relic Castle (found in the room north of Volcarona's room. Its hidden, so youll have to use your Itemfinder to find it), Nimbasa City (The man in the building north of the Pokemon center will give it to as a gift), and Giant Chasm (on the floor somewhere)., you can also get one in Join Avenue's Antique shop if you're lucky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:19 am

Wow, I guess that was lucky :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Well, that explains it. I hardly ever talk to NPCs. XD I didn't go catch Volacorona (I was doing a Nuzlocke), I don't ever use Join Avenue, and I really wanted to beat the Elite 4. TY KITKAT
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

@Shadow

No... I didn't know it was coming...

I could get a screen shot of the item, though.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 pm

I don't mean to rain on parades but...
@Shadow
If he screen-shot the item he could have easily just given the item to his pokemon from getting it somewhere else to hold and faked it.

@Suds
If you screen shot the item how do we know you just didn't get it from somewhere else?

There's no real way to prove this through screen shots. The only way validate it is for others to find it under the same conditions and for it to be validated through the pokemon websites. Serebii is usually correct with all of it's information, so I highly doubt this happened. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2   THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED ON B2
Page 1 of 1