Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] Empty
PostSubject: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Jabbers the Torchic is currently seeking members to form a team that can “keep up” with him. The name of the team is Team Impossible Odds, with Jabbers having high hopes of achieving the extraordinary and defying the odds even when they are stacked against them
Just a note though, he is only level 5
Jabbers' Bio

Requirements:
Active
Preferably an “Odd Pokemon” or a Pokemon with “odd” characteristics, can be anything from a Hidden Ability to Personality to Aspirations that aren’t really the norm for a Pokemon of their species. Note that this is just a preference and not entirely a requirement (despite being listed under requirements)

As a side note, I'd like to give credit BlueKat12 for the format of this post (Under the "Team Roark" thread)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 am

Jabbers does seem like he could keep up with a certain corphiish that I know of
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1929-auctor-the-corphish
He is never one to stand by, up for a challenge, wanting to explore a LOT of places, and... well he's a klutz which leads to a few comical moments
I was gonna make a team called Team Validius, but Impossible Odds is good too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom...

Yay! Auctor seems awesome! It be interesting to see how the two interact seeing as water type and a fire type would make for a funny team too, especially where their evolutions are both strong and weak against each other (With Crawdaunt being Dark ass a secondary type and Combusken+ being Fighting as a secondary type)

Any suggestions as to where they should meet or coincidentally bump into each other? Or should I just start a post in the appropriate section in the Guild area where they could meet (Vagueness is intentional as I am not too familiar with the site yet and can't remember locations off the top of my head)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:11 am

Pls dont roundhouse kick me

We could have them meet in Grassveil or the small pond, maybe since they are both up for a challenge they have a battle to the death with eachother, and maybe bond over that? Ya know like in the cheesy pmd way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Well Jabbers would obviously lose that battle considering he has only one attack. Also I posted under the guild section of the forum with it leaving off with Jabbers running into the guild...quite literally. So you could have Auctor coincidentally be there at the same time and have him witness the Torchic crashing into the building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Bud the Bulbasaur could join once he is accepted! :D He's a pretty weird pokemon too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Seems fine to me, being odd isn't a needed requirement anyways but it sure does help fitting in with the team x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Can Ribbon the Minun be a part too?! She isn't odd but I'm having trouble joining a roleplay on my own, and I'm too shy to start a topic here... I think it'll be easier with other newbies and with a team!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SORRY   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Sorry guys I completely forgot about this thread and the site x(

I will do my best to catch up and assuming this team isn't disbanded from its creators awful absence I'm sure Ribbon could (Also assuming you haven't found another team while I've benn nothing but a slowpoke)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:09 pm

That's fine, I was going to join someone else with Ribbon, but maybe now we can come back ^^''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:28 pm

ok, if you do want to feel free to post on the topic (If you haven't already I still need to check >_<)

~

Sorry for my absence, but I am hopefully back and this time I will devote more time to the site. However I still need to either make Team IO or join another team to start (either will be fine) and I promise I won't disappear this time! Also if there is a more experienced roleplayer who could help me develop my skills that would be awesome! : D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Well, while you were gone, I didn't do much here, so we can still make a team :D I got pretty experienced in all this time, though~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Sounds great, I'll do my best to catch up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Cool. So what's up, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Hmmm...well I guess I could try reposting Jabbers introduction in the guild (Sorry for late reply)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]   Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Impossible Odds [Now Accepting]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next