Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Ecru shook it off "Y-yeah.... I'm... not really good at... battling others" Ecru replied to Ikuru looking down. He tried and failed but he guessed trying and failing was better than not trying at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 am

"Don't worry, Ecru, I never fought other pokemon before also...but we're on a mission so...I guess we have to battle" Ikuru and soon turned around and looked at the rattata. Alright, it's time to defeat this pokemon He thought to himself. He looked at the rattata...and the rattata had charged toward him about hit him with a tackle.

(yeah, you told me to control him so there you are)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 am

(uh okay xD)

"O-Oh... Okay" Ecru said knowing that he wasn't alone. Ikuru was right it was impart of there mission its was either fight other Pokemon or nothing. Ecru noticed as the Rattata attempted to use tackle on Ikuru again. He quickly moved out of the way not wanting to get hit by the move again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:26 am

Ikuru dodged the move and hit the rattata with another body slam. He noticed the rattata had squealed in pain or something, and it decided to run off "Phew..." Ikuru sighed "Glad that's done...what sucks more is that we have to fight pidgey's! 8 of them..." He sighed again. Then looked at the trapinch "Hey Ikuru...let's go find those eight pidgey's once we do we can rest!" He wagged his tail happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:48 am

"Uh... yeah" Ecru said sighing in relief that it was over. I hope the Pidgey are not as bad as that RattataEcru thought hoping they would probably go peacefully. Now that was over with they could find and defeat 8 Pidgey! "I... I guess we... continue..." Ecru said to Ikuru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:54 am

As the growlithe began to walk away he had tripped on an item or a rock. He fell flat on his face. "Oww...What in the world is that???" He said getting up and looking back. He turned around to look at what he'd tripped on, it was an item. He examined it.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:36 am

Ecru saw as he happened to find what appeared to be Watmel Berry. Cool Ecru thought. This was a Pecha forest and finding one of these must be... rare. He approached Ikuru and asked "A-are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 am

Ikuru noticed that it was a Watamel Berry, He wagged his tail at the sight of the huge berry. "Whoa! I've never seen a Watamel Berry for myself before!" He had said. He heard his teammate talk. "I am now Ecru, look at what I found! A rare Watamel berry!" He immediately snatched it up and put it in his bag. "Yay!" He said walking away. "Come on Ercu let's explore some more maybe we might find the 8 pidgey's come on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:13 am

"O-Okay" Ecru replied to himself and soon slowly walking away with Ikuru to find 8 pidgey. They hadn't encountered a pidgey yet but they would eventually. He wasn't sure why Ikuru was so excited about finding such a berry on the ground. He thought maybe he could probably find something on the ground as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:27 am

As the fire type pokemon walked He thought to himself I wonder when we're going to find a pidgey? He looked back at his teammate. "Hey, Ecru when do you think we're going to find a pidgey? I hope find one soon...I'm getting kind of tired"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:55 am

Ecru agreed with Ikuru. He did hope they found a Pidgey soon especially since they had to defeat eight of them. He sighed knowing this mission would take sometime to do but luckily when this was all over they would get a reward! He guessed 100 poke wasn't that much but it was better than nothing. He replied to his question "I.. guess that's what he came here... for after all" Ecru said cheerfully. He stopped walking to soon see a Pokemon ahead from where they were walking.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 pm

The growlithe had looked ahead seeing a pidove. "Hey, look Ecru it's a bird pokemon!" He didn't want to fight it but had to. When he slowly approached the pidove, he thought to himself Hmm, I remember seeing tons of pidoves in grassveil town...well, it's time to fight another pokemon. When he approached the pokemon, it made it's cry and flapped it's wings as if it didn't want the growlithe near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 am

Ah, a flying type! Ecru already knew that ground attacks wouldn't work on flying type so decided it was best not to use those even though he never really used them anyway. He sighed of that and thought I guess I was going to have to do this eventually. Ecru approached Ikuru whom had scared the Pidove. "So... what do we... do?" He questioned Ikuru calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 am

"well, sense the pidove is in our way we have to defeat it!" The growlithe had said getting into his serious pose. The pidove had cried again and it created a gust of wind, when it did Ikuru was prepared to dodge it if he had too. The pidove had launched the gust of wind at the growlithe and the trapinch. Ikuru had than moved out of the way, watching as it pasted by him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:44 am

Ecru saw as Ikuru had did so and not really noticing the gust of wind heading towards him, was soon hit with a gust of wind caused by the Pidove. He was hit back somewhat. He sighed in relief that its move didn't hurt him from what he could tell. Well, it was only a gust of wind how could that hurt besides probably knocking someone back? "I-I'm okay" Ecru said to Ikuru so he knew he wasn't hurt or anything of the sort. He looked at the Pidove staring at them from a far. I...I shouldn't be scared of a Flying type Ecru thought to himself.

The Pidove growled, furiously seeing that both of the Pokemon were still in its presence. It seemed to be mad at the group or the Growlithe for it didn't want to be bothered by anything but it was bothered anyway. The Pidove quickly flew towards the group attempting to hit at least one of them with it's Quick Attack move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next