Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:25 am

"Alright, Alright, Let's go Ecru" Ikuru said, getting up, he usually never gotten THIS full. He inhaled then exhaled, he'd eventually get not stuffed he thought, when he did he wasn't going to eat another Watmel berry again. He said once again, "Come on Ecru... I'm alright, I just need to take a small walk and then I'll feel non-stuffed again!"

He took a couple steps then looked back at the Trapinch, He waited for him to come along with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 am

Ecru stood up, "Yeah.... a little walk." he said. He walked to his buddy Ikuru. Hopefully, he could get back to normal from the walk. They both soon walked through the forest. Ecru looked around the place but soon stopped hearing a noise in the bushes nearby. Uh-oh... Ecru thought kind of scared. Another Pokemon? Already? Well at least if it was a Pidgey, they could get the mission over with faster.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 am

Ikuru stopped in his tracks as he heard a noise also, he looked at the rustling bushes. Another pokemon? Already?, he thought he'd hoped it was another pidgey, if not then they'd still need to find one. He wanted to examine the bush but, then a wild Pidgey came out! The growlithe was surprised and happy at the same time. Yes, finally their second found pidgey, it took forever but they finally found another Pidgey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:33 am

Ecru slowly backed away for the bush just in case the pidgey saw them and tried to attack them or anything. Whoa... another? Ecru thought quiet surprised. He was surprised to actually see yet another Pidgey come out much faster than the other one. Ecru didn't do anything, but just stare at the Pidgey that had just came out from the bush. Strangely, the Pidgey didn't seem to see the group and soon began pecking the ground. Is... it ignoring us? Ecru had just thought. He guessed that was better than it wanting to attack them right away..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Hey!, Another Pidgey! Ikuru thought, It was much more fast to find a Pidgey this time then the other times. Maybe they might get lucky again and find another Pidgey after this one? He hoped so. The Pidgey was pecking at the ground, Jeez, another one that's to aware that we're here? Ikuru thought, he hoped this one didn't talk either. He didn't want it to mock him like thoe other one did, Ikuru looked over at his partner "Hey, do you want to make a move or what..?" He asked his partner, He wasn't scared or anything, he just wanted to see if he'd take a go at hitting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 am

"Sure... I'm not to... good with attacking first" Ecru had whispered to the Growlithe, not wanting to alert the Pidgey that didn't seem to see them yet. Surely one day he would be could at his terrible battling skills. Well, their not that terrible. More of his dislike or battling thing. The Trapinch said nothing more and waited for the Growilthe to do or say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:38 am

The Puppy pokemon nodded and replied, "Alright, go ahead then! I'll wait back here while you hit it" He looked over at the orange pokemon waiting for him to do something, maybe he'll hit him with a tackle or something more effective? Who knows, he just hoped that this battle would start and end quickly as possible so they could get the reward and go on with their lives. He sighed, and sat down, Hopefully, the pidgey won't see Ecru coming and dodge, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:47 am

Ecru paused realizing what he had just told Ikuru. Oops... He thought to himself and sighed. He looked at the Pidgey that seemed to be doing it's own thing still. Okay... all I have to do is... bite it quickly he thought once more. He turned to the Pidgey and took a deep breath before he soon 'jumped' at the Pidgey. The Pidgey didn't seem to notice at first but soon enough it saw the Trapinch just at it. It flapped it's wings and flew in the air avoiding the silly attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 am

Ikuru waited as the trapinch stepped closer, he then "Pounced" on the pidgey but the pidgey noticed. Ikuru sighed an ignored his Falier at trying to hit the pidgey then thought, How could Ecru miss? He was right there!, The pidgey "Cried", Ikuru hopped over to Ecru "It's alright Ecru! You can give it a go some other time!" He wanted to be encouraging to his partner, he wasn't sure if he was helping or not by saying these dumb things, but said them anyways. He then looked at the Pidgey who was flying just about a ways from where they were at.

The Pidgey then flapped it's wings rapidly and a whirlwind was between them, it then launched the Gust attack at the small Trapinch and attempted to hit him, with Gust,

Last edited by Artreus on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:20 am

Ecru was harshly knocked back with the gust the Pidgey had created. It didn't hurt him that much. He soon looked at his buddy Ikuru who was apparently by his side. "See.. I kind of... suck at this stuff..." he told his companion making fun of himself somewhat. Though that was just one small simple miss, that didn't mean he couldn't try it again! Though at the current position the wild Pidgey was in now he couldn't. The Pidgey seemed to just 'growl' at the two seeing as its gust move didn't scare them away. The Pidgey soon decided to attack the two Pokemon using it's quick attack move that made it look somewhat invisible.

(Sorry didn't know what to say >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:45 am

Ikuru looked up at the pidgey and jumped up, He's going to hit us! he thought to himself. It would be absolutely terrible to Ikuru if his teammate were to get harmed. Though, he probably had been hurt awhile ago, it would be terrible now Especially sense we're both almost done with the misson!, he went into a "stance" or whatever and prepared himself for the blow. The Pidgey "cried" and came down eventually using the quick attack on Ecru, it happened to knock him back some. It soon went back to flapping it's wings a lot.

(OOC: Thus, I have finally made a post... ;-; sorry...I was getting to caught up in other things...it sucks but it was all I could have thought up of for now...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:12 am

(*le sigh* Did somebody order a bad post? If so, it's right here! :D)

Just because I may think suck at fighting, don't mean I can't Ecru thought to himself to encourage himself. He froze realizing something. He had been doing that whole encourage himself thing for quite awhile. Of course, Ecru didn't want to think about that now as there was a Pidgey attacking them and he sure didn't want to get hurt by it or anything of the sort. He looked up at the Pidgey seeing as it was just sitting there doing nothing. What was it's problem? Was it that it didn't want to fight them? Ecru knew it would attack once more as all 'mean' wild Pokemon would do. Maybe he could use his Sand attack move on it! Just to blind the little Pidgey or something.
So, the little Trapinch decided to get himself ready for anything that the Pidgey was going to do. At that moment, the Pidgey swooped down at the two attempting to use the move tackle. So, Ecru eventually 'kicked up' some dirt/sand at the Pidgey. As expected this dirt/sand happened to get on the Pidgeys face blind it somehow. Not knowing where it was going it just happened to hit a tree and well fell to the ground, of course. Whoa, th-that actually worked? Ecru thought kind of surprised. At least the Pidgey was out of the way for awhile.

(Terrible to the max!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 am

"Alright!" Ikuru wagged his tail very happy. The Pidgey was out and they didn't even need to do anything, wow, it as such a big accomplishment. The Pidgey appeared to hit the tree with a powerful something, now they were closer to eliminating most of the pidgeys from the forest.

He looked over at Ecru, his dirty white tail still wagging (happily), and said "Wow, you actually knocked out the Pidgey... that's more then I ever could do..." he looked down, he was disappointed in himself how he probably hadn't gotten anything done at all; well, that'll have to wait another time he guessed, he'll have to just wait another time for the opportunity. He sighed looking back up Enough with this none sense I should get back to work... I'm not getting paid to sit here and think.

"Grr..." A growling noise came from somewhere Ikuru perked his ears up as he heard the small little (grunt?) noises, he looked towards the Pidgey. The Pidgey was MOVING! "The Pidgey's moving Ecru!" he gasped he didn't expect the small little Pidget to actually get up so fast. The Pidgey managed to get up a little, but fell back down.

(OOC: ANNNND THUS.... I LEAVE YOU WITH... This Abomination, Good Luck Thinking Of Anything! TAHRAH!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9