Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Quest For The Joy Ribbon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jake went to Black Mist Mountain with Crash to complete a job to find a Joy Ribbon.  "I wonder where it could be."  He said, tired from the journey to get there.

(Short, sorry)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Jake narrowly dodged the Stone Edge, then used Ember on the Archen once more, and burning it.  The Spearow used Peck on him, and he used Tackle, knocking it out.  "Look out, Crash!"  Jake yelled, warning him about the Mawile trying to bite him.  Jake then used Tackle on the Flying Type, knocking it out.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Crash turned quickly, using his hi jump kick attack to power up the move, and kicking all three of the charging pokemon away. "Alright, now get outta here!" He used vacuum waves to launch the Mawile through the wall, knocking it out. He then jumped onto the Archen and held it down on the ground, "Now, tell us where the stairs are. You guys must be a bandit team, to have so many pokemon with you in an organized group." The archen told them the location, and Crash let the bird go.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Jake led the way to the stairs, looking around for any Pokemon.  "So far, so good."  Jake then fell flat on his face, and saw an item behind him.  "Yay!"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Crash laughed, "So we find items by falling on our face, huh?" He noticed the stairs up ahead, and stopped in front of them, "Hey, Jake. We don't know what's up there, and we're pretty tired. I think we should stop here for now." He sat down, all of the tiredness taking over his body as he rested.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:54 pm

"Well, maybe we should use my Sleep Seeds!"  Jake suggested.  "It's getting dark, anyways.  We'll go up there tomorrow!"  Jake said, holding his new Sleep Seed and another one from his bag.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:57 pm

"Heh, I don't need a sleep seed, you can take one if you want, but I don't wanna use resources for no reason. Who knows? We might need them up there." Crash yawned and curled up, using his treasure bag as a pillow. He quickly nodded off, dreaming about one day being the leader of a large guild, and helping people, solving mysteries, and discovering new places.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Jake used his Sleep Seed, falling to sleep almost instantaneously, and dreamed about getting to the highest rank for his team, and woke up the next morning, feeling refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Crash woke up, feeling completely refreshed. He got up and stretched, "Hey Jake, you ready? Get that other sleep seed ready too, I think we might need it for the next room." He walked up the stairs and found...the last room. It was peaceful, almost eerily quiet, and that's when he heard a sound. Turning around, he saw three pokemon in the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm

The Steelix, Onix, and Sneasel came out of the darkness, and were bathed in light.  "I got the Onix and the Sneasel!"  Jake said, running at the Sneasel, then using Ember on it.  He then used Magnitude on both the Sneasel and the Onix.  The Sneasel was still hanging on, and the Onix used Bind on the Tepig.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Crash sighed, "Give me the hard ones, will you?" He quickly used a Vacuum Wave on the Onix, getting Jake free from the bind, and weakening the Onix a bit. "These guys are tougher than the rest! We're gonna have to work together, Jake!" He dodged an iron tail from the Steelix, and hit it with a Hi Jump Kick, making it hit itself with it's own attack, and doing damage with his attack. The Steelix was still standing though, with that eerie grin.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:11 pm

"OK!"  Jake used Magnitude on the Steelix and the Onix, knocking the Rock Snake out.  He then used Ember on the Sneasel, knocking it out, too.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:14 pm

The Steelix looked badly weakened, but it still had that huge grin on it's face. "Heh, those two were incompetent." His body began to rotate, and a sandstorm swept up from underneath him, sweeping both the explorers back. Then he began to dig, and snaked his way over to Jake, bursting upwards when he got near. Crash pushed against the Sandstorm. and kicked the Steelix away so that he only grazed the Tepig.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 pm

The Tepig then used Magnitude on the Steelix when it used Dig again, knocking it out underground.  "Well, I say this is a job well done."  Jake said, taking a quick rest.  "Well, I still have a little bit before I need to get back to the Guild.  I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Crash huffed, "R-right...jeez...that was a tough fight!" The sandstorm subsided as they rested, and Crash pulled out a few berries that were made for eating. He handed a few to Jake, "Eat up, you did well, man! That was crazy...Hey, what's this?" He picked up the unknown item.

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 pm

"I think it's a Sleep Seed."  Jake said, knowing what one looked like, having gotten a bunch on their way here.  "Well, I got to got back to the Guild!  I need some more food!"  He said, eating all the berries that he had quickly.  "Well, I'll see you around the Guild, then!  Bye!"  Jake called out, going back to the entrence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest For The Joy Ribbon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next