Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Quest for Buff

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:16 am

Better, Faster and Stronger! Mission Info::

The sun was already well up into the sky by the time the dark mountains that had been looming ahead were close enough for the group of traveling Pokémon to say that they were there. Luckily the day had been a pleasant one, not too hot and there hadn't been any rain getting in their way either, so everything had went well on that front. Of course the trip had been long and exhausting, but it could have been so much worse. The dark mountain range might have looked intimidating and gloomy, but despite the dark mist surrounding it, the sun was still bright and warm enough to make it... Kind of pleasant. Any wind that might have been blowing in their face was mostly blocked by the rocks, protecting the Pokémon from the chill – though as the climbed higher, the altitude did cause the air to grow slightly colder...

Varda was rather exhausted after their long journey to the mountains. Early in the morning, he had found a client looking for training partners in the mountains – and of course he had agreed! While the tiny bird hardly was big and strong, that was exactly the reason he had wanted to come along. He wanted to grow stronger and look for his home in a new area, so everything was perfect! He joined the Growlithe and they started their journey together, though on their way, the Swablu had met a familiar face in town...

The little beady eyes glanced to his side at the female Riolu, Noel. He had met her earlier once when she had been looking for Grassveil Town, so it was perhaps to be expected that he would meet her again there one day. The two had changed a few words while the Growlithe was listening, telling Noel about the current mission – which she seemed to like enough to want to join. As the client didn't disapprove, the trio had left the town together early in the morning.

"Aight, starting to look like a good place!" The Growlithe barked as they came to a rocky, wide open area with few larger stones and a rather miserable, twisted tree. The dog-like Pokémon sat down for a moment to rest after the journey and Varda followed her example, sitting on his feathery behind and feeling the cool stone and dirt underneath.
"Ooh... That was a pretty long trip," the little bird chirped as he let out a sigh, starting to relax a bit. The Growlithe just laughed as he looked at the other too.
"We should rest for a bit before we continue, yanno? Take a little break, we'll start training after that."

Current Energy: 9 (25 -16 from entering)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:25 am

Noel yet out quite a large yawn as she walked along the two Pokemon she had chosen to follow to the mountains Noel was quite tired she had.not slept yesterday due to her and lumina saving the solrock and lunatone that took up a whole day when they got back to the town it was daytime and lumina had walked home to rest while Noel bought a few.items well two scares she needed them for something later.

She had.just finished buying the items in question when she noticed the same bird that had fallen on her the first day she got to grassveil along with a growlith Noel and varda talked for a little while and she had found out about vardas mission and seeing as Noel still remembers her.mothers training and she loved to train she decided to follow them though she had not slept yet she could go at least a few days before crashing so here she was.

It was a short climb well for Noel she wanted to head farther up she was still full of her normal energy as she turned to see her two companies sitting down as she was still standing she scratched her neck just under her long red scarf she wanted to train and go higher but she did not want to push them if they wanted to rest so still standing she leaned on the.mountain and waited for them to gather themselves before they kept going

(E21-16=5)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:36 am

Varda was enjoying the rest he was able to get when their client – that had proven to become more like the leader of their expedition – also felt like it was a good idea to sit down for a moment. The Growlithe was rather strong, so she didn't seem all that exhausted... But perhaps she just wanted to save as much of her energy for the training as possible. The bird was a different story, not very strong and not exactly built for long journeys, so both his feet and wings already were aching a bit... But it was a good thing! They were training, so he had to feel the burn, right!

"You've been quiet, Noel," the Swablu suddenly chirped as he noticed the Riolu leaning against the mountain, not saying a thing,
"Are you alright? You don't want to rest?" He continued his questions, blinking slowly as he looked at her with his large, oblivious eyes. Varda was quite amazed that Noel still wanted to stay on her paws after the long trip, she had walked the entire way unlike him! He did have wings he could use to fly, after all.

The Growlithe didn't want to waste too much time resting, so soon she was back on her paws and ready to start barking her commands, alert as she looked at her surroundings.
"Aight then, it's time to get it on and feel the burn!" She growled in excitement as the dog Pokémon licked her lips in anticipation, waiting for Varda and Noel to be prepared,
"Remember not to go too far away now, aight? You never know what's hidden in here, so we don't want to get separated."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 am

Noel looked up at Varda and the growlith sitting she wanted to get things underway as she heard varda comment on why she was quiet "nah not really I don't like sitting still" Noel says as she pushes off where she was leaning and stood up it was a little crazy this girl wanted to be on her feet considering she had walked back from.scorchfall she was still active.

Noel looks at the client gets up ready for training she didn't really feel like matching his energy now when she was training or fighting her personality changed to a more serious type as she walked over to them "don't worry if we do I can track you guys with my aura sense" she says reassuring them they would be ok
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:51 am

Varda nodded to Noel, a bit worried about her as she did seem like she was pushing herself slightly too hard... But if she felt like there was no need for her to rest, then he would believe her. He really didn't know her well enough to know her limits, so he would rather not start questioning them – surely the Riolu would know when to quit. The Swablu got on his feet rather carefully, of course liking a longer rest period but he wasn't going to let the rest of the team down by forcing them to wait!

The Growlithe seemed rather pleased with Noel's answer, nodding as the other Pokémon talked of her ability to feel auras and thus find them if something went wrong. She started jogging is place as she seemed to start warming up her muscles and prepare for what came next.
"Let's start with a little jog to really get these muscles going," the Fire-type barked before she started to head towards a rocking path that was leading higher up into the mountain, her pace rather slow as she figured that the other two might have liked to take it slow – and perhaps even she needed it herself as well.

Varda's little bird feet weren't very good at keeping up, so he quite enjoyed the relaxed pace as he  started to hop after the Growlithe. Giving Noel a quick glance, he just had to ask...
"Psst, Noel... What is an aura sense...?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am

Noel stretched her legs a little she had figured a light job would be easy but as she noticed the pace she sighed and followed the exact pace they were going her red scarf bouncing on her back she felt this was a little slow but she remembered his training not hers as she followed them closely

Noel turned to face varda this would be the second t I me she had told someone this "it is a ability my species has we can sense the.life energy of Pokemon around up and the paths they had taken it's useful for tracking and fighting" she.replied walking in front of varda but she was walking backwards "see I can use my sense to know there is nothing behind me living or not" she says using this as a good demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:04 am

Varda's steps were springy and the entire little bird was hopping up and down as he jogged, the Guild's treasure bag jiggling on his belly. The mountain air felt rather refreshing as he breathed it in, filling his lungs with oxygen he desperately needed during the physical activity. He did his best to keep his attention on both the road, the Growlithe, their surroundings and Noel as she started to explain, finding it a bit difficult to do honestly... But the Riolu's words soon proved to be the most interesting and he turned most of his attention there.

"Wow... You can do that?" The Swablu cooed in awe as Noel claimed to have the ability to sense other Pokémon. And if she said all of her species had it... Did that mean Lance had the very same ability, too? It sounded rather amazing to the bird, not really having a cool ability like that – or Dawn's telepathy. Varda would have believed Noel even without a demonstration, but as she started to jog backwards, he truly was impressed.

"You can... See behind you?" The bird Pokémon seemed to be so amazed by this ability as he continued to jog after the Riolu and the Growlithe,
"You can even sense if you're about to run into a wall?"

Bird carried out 2 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Quest for Buff L5228EQ , Quest for Buff 139ZIpg
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:09 am

"Yes I can though I can use it so well due to my mother's training" she replied as she thinks about her mother she had taught her so much even telling her how to use her aura sense though Noel needed some focus in order to get it right unlike her mother who could sense at least 100 things at once.

Noel nods as she keeps her backward jog up "yup I use my own aura as a type of sense when I sense it bounce off something like a wall as you said I know I have to move" she says as she keeps walking backwards
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:18 am

Varda cooed, his eyes wide open and sparkling due to how amazed he was. It truly did look like the Riolu could see behind her even though her eyes weren't looking there at all! It was just such a strange thing to see, something the blue bird certainly had never seen demonstrated before. Not even Lance had acted like this despite being the same species as Noel... But perhaps that was because of what she said about her mother's training?

"I never really was trained," the Swablu chirped as he kept jogging, starting to get a bit winded due to the constant slight uphill that to his small size and poor endurance, was quite the climb. The talking he did at the same time didn't help at all, but in a way the physical exercise just felt... Good.
"I usually had to just stay in the nest... I do miss my mom a bit, though."

Current Energy: 8 (9 -1 from the item roll, I'll pick the items up later when there's a better timing for it...)

Bird carried out 1 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Quest for Buff Spurn_10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:26 am

Noel noticed vardas eyes.and looked away.slightly embarrassed she didn't really like showing off but here she was.doing it so she decided to going back to normal the client was to busy with the jog to notice them really but Noel didn't really mind this.

Noel just looks up remembering all the times she had gone with her.mother through dungeons on her home island she felt happy to remember such times she was so young she didn't realize till now how dangerous they were but she still loved them "I was trained my whole life by my mother I miss my home land but this place is good to" she says as she looks down "I also miss my mom but I know she'd be happy with what I'm doing" she says as she shakes her head by how cheesy she was being "maybe your mom's proud also" she says with a smile

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
Quest for Buff IiDOUNX , Quest for Buff 2ANFx4q , Quest for Buff 139ZIpg
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:41 am

Varda was still looking at the Riolu with sparkles in his little beady eyes, doing his best to keep up with the two Pokémon ahead of him. Despite the slow pace, the smaller bird's legs did seem to struggle to keep up a bit, not exactly designed for running very fast or very far. The Growlithe leading the two seemed to quite enjoy it all however, not even looking like she was pushing herself very hard as her eyes almost seemed to be closed. Even her mouth was open as her tongue lolled outside, quite enjoying the air rustling her thick, orange fur.

The Swablu's eyes returned back to Noel as she spoke up, listening. Their lives had been quite different and it certainly showed. While the Riolu barely seemed to even break a sweat after the long walk and the ongoing jog, the little bird was struggling, obviously in a much worse shape than her or the Growlithe. But something they both shared. They both missed their mothers.
"Oh, well, I don't know," Varda cooed bashfully with a little smile as he glanced down when Noel suggested that his mother might be proud about what he was doing, too,
"I'm not sure if she would like me doing this kind of thing, I was always told to keep safe," the Swablu let out a little chirpy laugh as he thought back, remembering his life before he came to Grassveil Town.

"I got lost. I don't really have my family's permission to be here," he continued, figuring that he might as well tell the rest of the story now that they had gotten this far. His feet were starting to ache more from the harsh ground, his muscles were starting to feel like they were burning as the bird forced himself to continue the jog, gritting his beak a bit.
"Did you get separated from your family, too...?"

Current Energy: 7 (8 -1 from item roll, will be picked up later)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 am

Noel smiled she had not gotten lost from her mother rather she had left her Noel came here.to get stronger then her mother and become a better explorer as Noel looked down "well your safe now right" she says with a small smirk as she replied to the other question "no I left my mom and came here.to get stronger then her" she says with her smirk still up.

Noel was about to keep talking when she had heard something and sensed it but it came to fast and slammed right into her side and knocked her off the mountain as she was falling she hit a rock and started to fall faster she was falling down the mountain hurt bad as the air slash seemed to kick up some items.

"No" Noel said as she.saw the Pokemon that had hit her gritting her teeth as she looked as something was in front of her a item she had grabbed a while ago a seed pushing through the.pain she grabbed the seed and stuffed it into her mouth as energy seemed the explode out as she spins and jumps up.

Using some rocks to gain ground she shot up jumping from each until she came to the.top where she jumped up arm charged with power as she hit the areodactyl right in the throat getting her a loud crash as she spun around the beast and slammed her leg in the back oh his neck slamming him down as he fainted Noel then landed on it's back as she smirked back to full power "jerk" was all she said.

(E5-6 used receiver seed has 20 now)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Varda seemed to brighten up as the other Pokémon mentioned how he was safe now. Perhaps Noel was right, he certainly wasn't in danger right now! Surrounded by the two strong Pokémon, not many feral ones had tried to bother them during their trip and even the mountain path could have been a lot more dangerous... So perhaps she indeed had a point! While his parents hadn't really allowed him to leave the nest to do anything in the past, maybe this would be okay. Clearly he was still alive and well despite it all.

"Oh," the Swablu chirped happily when the Riolu said that she left because she wanted to, to train and get stronger. It was a good thing to hear, as the bird knew how it felt to be lost and separated from one's family. Of course, he didn't quite understand the desire to become stronger than their parents... But he did certainly understand the desire to become stronger! What was important here was that if Noel was really miserable and missing her mother, she could always go back to her for a visit.

Varda opened his beak as he was about to start asking more, but suddenly the wing picked up a bit and a darker shadow was cast upon the group. The Growlithe ahead seemed to glance up, taking a jump back as if she couldn't believe her eyes.
"Watch ou–!" She tried to warn, but she was too late. A large, winged Pokémon descended from above, its claws spread open and ready to strike one of the smaller Pokémon in front of it. Unfortunately that one ended up being Noel, as the gray predator with a big mouth and pointed teeth knocked her off the path, the power of the attack and the wide wings even causing the bird and the Growlithe to fly be knocked down.

"Noel!" The Swablu tweeted in a more panicked tone, quickly spreading his wings as he desperately rose into the air and started to make his way towards the Pokémon, hoping that she hadn't been hurt too bad and that there was something he could do to help her. But suddenly, the Riolu jumped up the rocky mountainside on her own, attacking the feral Pokémon and slamming it into the ground where it stayed. Varda blinked slowly as he watched it all happen, letting his small body to return to the ground next to Noel.

"You aight?" The Growlithe came closer, concerned as she looked at both the Riolu and the Aerodactyl, quickly glancing up as well when she heard some noises,
"We better move away quick. If papa or mama Aerodactyl comes down deciding they want some lunch, we're gonna have a lot more trouble taking them out!" She continued, keeping her voice down as she kept an eye on their surroundings, especially the areas above them. The Growlithe started to slowly back away before looking at Noel.
"We'll rest a bit once we get somewhere safer and look at your injuries, aight?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Noel felt a sharp pain in her side though the reviver seed did well to restore her wounds and energy the pain of the birds attack and hitting the sharp rock were still fresh in her mind as she slowly jumped off and smirked at both of her companions "I'm fine don't worry" she says as she starts.to move away from the giant bird.

She then goes over to the large areodactly and held her paw right in front of his mouth to make sure he was breathing though she knew he was clearly knocked out she wanted to be sure she was not a murderer though he did have the hit commuting she then turned her attention back to the two companions "ya we should let's go"

Noel then starts to walk at a faster pace trying to get away from the area fast
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:04 pm

Varda stared at the Riolu as she quite fearlessly walked up to the fallen, large Pokémon, putting her own paw very close to its mouth. The blue bird held his breath as he watched, unsure what she was doing – and he did worry that at any moment, the Aerodactyl would wake up and chomp on her hand! Nothing happened, luckily, and the Swablu let out a sigh of relief as Noel started to make her way towards him and the Growlithe. The group could finally leave the unconscious feral Pokémon behind with the Growlithe leading, picking up her pace and starting to jog lightly to safety – always glancing behind to make sure the Noel could keep up, just in case she had bad injuries.

The small bird waddled behind the pair, doing his best to keep up. Their leader quickly managed to notice a small crack in the mountain wall, stopping abruptly as she peeked in.
"Aight, this seems safe enough," she let the others to know as she squeezed in the crack that was rather tight for her fluffy body, entering a small cave,
"Small, but no hidden feral Pokémon as far as I see!" The Growlithe continued, waiting for the other ones to get inside. She did really want to sure that the Riolu was fine and could continue before heading any further – and with the strange noises coming from above, another Aerodactyl attack was a possibility...

Varda entered the small cave as well, his own small body slipping in quite easily through the crack. Immediately he went ahead to circle the small room they had come to as the Growlithe motioned for Noel to come closer to her so she could check the Riolu for injuries.
"Oh, look... There are some items here!" He happily chirped once his little eyes managed to see something shine between the rocks, picking up a couple of blue orbs...

(Got a Spurn Orb and a House Orb)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest for Buff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for Buff   Quest for Buff Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for Buff
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next