Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Quest For The Joy Ribbon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Quest For The Joy Ribbon Empty
PostSubject: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Jake went to Black Mist Mountain with Crash to complete a job to find a Joy Ribbon.  "I wonder where it could be."  He said, tired from the journey to get there.

(Short, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:09 pm

((OOC: Tis fine))

Crash tightened the bandanna around his arm and smirked, "It could be anywhere around here, but I guess that's what makes it fun, am I right?" He walked in, his badge shining on his bandanna. He was glad Jake decided to come with him, after what happened on Furnace Peak, with them all getting poisoned except for him. "We should be more careful this time, I don't have that many items. But I did get a new move that might be useful here, so that's good!" He said all this while looking around corners and behind boulders to try and find that one Joy Ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:17 pm

"I think I found it!"  Jake said, but quickly realizing it was just a piece of paper.  -anime sweatdrop-  "Nevermind.  It's a piece of paper."  The Tepig kept looking around and around, but couldn't find it.  "I'll keep looking around here, you go a little bit ahead.  Call me if you get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Crash nodded, still laughing inside at Jake's epic fail. "Alright, I'll go ahead and scout the area, once you're done here, we'll try the next floor." He sprinted off into another area and found it blocked off by a boulder. "Jake, I'm ok, but I'm gonna have to move this rock! Just so you know, I'm not in trouble!" He didn't know if the fire boar could hear him, but he lifted the rock anyways, and tried to gently place it next to the doorway. He walked through and surveyed the area.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Jake looked around, and saw an item (for real this time).  He picked it up and surveyed it.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Crash walked into the room and immediately heard the boulder fall back into place on the other side. He couldn't move the boulder from the inside of the cave, so he decided to try and find another way out. There was a little bit of light flowing through holes in the wall, so he wasn't completely blind. He tried to make his way to an exit.

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Jake put his Sleep Seed in his bag, going to where Crash was, because he heard something fall on the ground.  "Crash?!"  He called out.  "If this is a joke, it's not funny!"  He looked around, and noticed three eyes in the bushes.  "Crash?"  The Tepig asked worriedly.

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Crash bumped into what looked like a white lion with a horn on his head. "Oh, s'cuse me sir, I was just looking for the exit, you wouldn't happen to kno-" He quickly back flipped when he saw the horn coming down on him, and landed on his feet. "Whoa! So you're one of those Absols that are said to be living here, aren't you?" He readied himself, and launched at the Absol, tackling it to the ground. It bit him and tossed him into the wall, cracking it around him.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Jake looked at the Steelix, Rampardos, and Sneasel.  "They make it too easy."  He said, using Magnitude, hitting all of them.  The Steelix was almost knocked out, because it was Magnitude 9, and the Rampardos fainted almost instantly.  The Sneasel stayed up, using Night Slash on the Tepig.  "You want to play that game, eh?  Well, I know the rules, too!"  Jake said while spitting out his flames because of his Ember attack.  The Sneasel was knocked out, but the Steelix used Take Down, but knocked itself out.  "Ow.  I need to get into there."  The pig said, looking at the boulder.  But then he noticed something on the ground near the Sneasel.  "Might as well keep it as a souvenir!"

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Crash shakily got up, smirking at the Absol, "Nice moves, let's see what else you got." The Absol roared and leaped at him, his horn turning a dark shade. Crash rolled to the side and pumped his fist at the lion, pushing it back with a wave of compressed air. He then ran at it while it was dazed, his leg glowing with energy, and kicked at the Absol mid-air, knocking it into the ceiling and knocking it out. "Phew, well that was tough. Now...where was that exit?" He noticed a light at the far end of the cave and sprinted through it into fresh air, bumping into Jake on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:51 pm

"Dude!"  Jake exclaimed.  "I found the Joy Ribbon!"  Jake waved it in front of the Tyrogue.

(Short, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Crash looked at the Tepig in amazement, "R-really? We successfully completed our first mission?" His eyes started tearing up, and he laughed in enjoyment. "WOOOOHOO! Alright, let's get through the rest of this dungeon, we're so close to victory!" He started walking towards the only area left in the dungeon, which probably held the stairs. He held back the urge to sprint ahead, he was so eager to turn in this Joy Ribbon and help someone else.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Jake then went to the Stairs with Crash, looking around.  "I guess there's nothing here."  He said, walking up the Stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:01 pm

"Yeah, luckily, I don't wanna have too many setbacks. We're so close!" He couldn't help smiling a bit more, but of course, there were always setbacks. When he was about to go through the tunnel to the area he believed to hold the stairs, the tunnels collapsed, the stairs disappeared, and pokemon started pouring out from all sides of the room.

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Jake saw the Aerodactyl, Mawile, Weavile, and Sneasel appear, and the Stairs disappear.  "I got the Aerodactyl and Weavile!"  He exclaimed.  Jake used Ember on the Weavile, getting some big damage, since it was a critical hit.  He jumped on the Aerodactyl and used Magnitude on it, knocking it out because he surprised it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest For The Joy Ribbon   Quest For The Joy Ribbon Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest For The Joy Ribbon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next