Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Berry Inquisition

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Berry Inquisition - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Sorren Had only glanced the boards for the first time to find a job that lined up with his plans perfectly. He wanted to Get a couple of pecha berries because He seemed to have a habit of being poisoned. In no time he was in pecha forest, he would spend three posts A couple of minutes getting deeper into the dungeon before starting searching for pecha berries, and that grey one for his client.

Boy did this forest bring back memories, two or so weeks ago he arrived in grassveil after hearing about it in this forest. Seems only fitting to do his first job here.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:53 am

"Thanks, but I don't need it. I can't use it, carrying it around without hands might get difficult and I'm not really a part of society, so selling it wouldn't be possible either..."
William had been running out of knowledge about his existence as well, so he was happy, that the Torchic had apparently decided to drop the subject.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:53 am

Sorren pocketed the berry and Looked at the Ghastly. Sorren had noticed something. At first he was scared when speaking to William, but then he got better as time went on, just like he was with normal pokemon. everytime sorren looked at Him, he would get a shock because of william's appearance. However that was it, he would get scared, then it would be over with. Once the dark ball of energy had a personality, it was just like anyone else.

"Just curious, but What do you want to do with your life?" Sorren asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:28 pm

"To be honest...I actually have no idea at all. I'll probably stay here in the forest for all eternity or maybe wander around the world for a bit. Anything else isn't really an option, since the whole "society-hates-me" thing severely limits my options and becomming a villain isn't really my thing to do, especially since it would only increase the amount of prejudice. So wandering around and reading books it'll probably be. What about you? Any big ambitions?", William asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm

{{{So sorry. thought i sent a reply out, but i guess the stupid internet never made the post go through.}}}

"You should think about joining the guild!" Sorren exlaimed "no one there thinks like that. Heck, Your awesome ghost powers would probably get a lot of respect. Plus the place is a hub for exporation, so you can get to see far off places, and i'm sure there are more then a few books you could borrow from far off lands that exerienced teams bring back. I mean it's better then wandering around without a goal."

Sorren had dodged the question about his own ambitions because he was embarrassed by their cliche nature.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:53 pm

"Believe me, I've tried...but the only thing my Ghost powers have brought me thus far are fear and hate. The guild is no place for me and two attempts have proven that. And I don't really have a problem with being alone. Sometimes, isloation is a good thing. It can lead to...important discoveries."
While William had noticed, that Sorren didn't answer his quiestion, he decided not to ask again, as he could easily see, that the Torchic didn't want to talk about it. It was a feeling he himself knew only all to well...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 am

"I know what you mean. I've been alone for years. Joining the guild was the best thing to ever happen to me honestly." Sorren said, trudging along. "I would invite you to join my team, but I'm not sure I can be a reliable partner... What would you do if you weren't a ghost?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:39 am

"To be honest, I have no idea. What would you do, if you were a tree? I have never experienced not being a Ghost, so I would be completely incapable of determining that. And furthermore, if I woul never have been a Ghost, many things in my life would have been different, and since events shape a being's character, I would have a completely different history and personality. Thus, I can't answer that question."
While he was only trying to encourage him like everyone else, who hadn't immediately run away, William seemed to like Sorren somehow. Maybe it was, because his statements actually provoked William to think critically, which he hadn't been able to do in a long time due to the lack of opponents in debate.
Sorren definitely wasn't normal. And that was good.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:44 am

"That wasn't exactly what I meant" Sorren said, wishing for hands so he could facepalm. "What would you do if there was no pregi- predgid- (forget it) negitive feelings for your kind? Is what i meant to say. without the stammering."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 pm

"Ah...then I seem to have misunderstood the question. Still, the answer would be the same. I have never really experienced the absense of prejudice against my kind and thus wouldn't know how life would be without it. I wouldn't even know, where prejudice ends and normal suspicion and distance begin, so I would probably break a lot of social norms without knowing it. As I didn't have to think of my future in such a way, I wouldn't know, what I would be earning my money with either. Possibly something in the field of information. If we are assuming, that there never had been any prejudice, then answering that question would get even more difficult. The world I grew up in has changed me. So it stands to reason that a different world would have changed me in other ways so I wouldn't be the same Gastly you see now. I might be completely different and thus would be even less capable of estimating my decisions."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:51 pm

"Seriosly? Man dude, you are like not getting me at all. oh well. One thing though, are you lonely?" Sorren asked, seeing the light of the grotto up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:22 pm

"Yes, I do assume I'm not "getting" you...As for being lonely..."
William paused for a minute before continuing to answer.
"I don't know, whether I'm lonely. Except for listening to the paranoid ramblings of those trying to kill me and the short time spent with very few others, I have never really experienced social interaction. I have never had a problem with my state, since I don't know any others. If I would learn more about being with others, I might develop feelings of lonelyness. I might like it like this. But right now I only feel...empty..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:49 pm

"Well then, Why don't I be your proverbial 'roomate'. I really have no connection to my room at the guild, and I have spent the last few years sleeping in and out of dungeons. Plus training with a ghost could come in very handy. if you would like that, i mean." Sorren said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 pm

"I doubt that would be possible. As you have already experienced, this forest is crawling with agressive Pokémon, so simply staying here wouldn't be a smart choice. As for my humble abode, it is located in a far-away part of the forest, that is surrounded by trees and rocks, that are far too close to each other to allow passage to a non-Ghost. Even an approach from above or below is useless since the branches and roots have formed a net, preventing anyone from entering from above or below. It's the only remotely safe place in here I know of. And I need to be especially careful, since I have to regularly put up with self-proclaimed saviours of whatever they could think of at the moment, who run in here and try to kill me. And obviously they wouldn't be polite enough to wait for us to wake up...thank you for your offer, though..."
It pained William to have to refuse such an offer, but the Gastly knew it wouldn't work out. Either Sorren would be running away screaming in a few days or they would fall victim to one of the many threats lurking in the forest. William justr wasn't meant for things like this...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:28 am

Sorren frowned. He had thought that the ghastly might say no, but his reasons seemed wrong. It wasn't like he didn't want to, it was circumstance. "I could always burn through the roots, but then it would leave an obvious entrance, and you seem like you want to keep the place secure. so..." Sorren then remembered something that could change everything. "What if I could walk through walls?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:49 pm

"Uh...I am quite certain, that that would be impossible. If you would somehow be able  to learn that ability, then I obviously wouldn't have anything against it. But I haven't read of any item or other way to obtain that ability. It would require thinking, seeing and moving in four dimensions. And as a simple Confuse Ray proves, the mere thought of the fourth dimension would be too much for a non-Ghost type to handle. If you somehow manage to find a way, though, then you could try being my roommate."
Now William was even more surprised. How was the Torchic planning to learn how to move through solid matter? It had never been done before - not even by Pokémon much smarter or powerful than Sorren would probably ever be. So what was he thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berry Inquisition
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next