Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Berry Inquisition

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Berry Inquisition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Sorren Had only glanced the boards for the first time to find a job that lined up with his plans perfectly. He wanted to Get a couple of pecha berries because He seemed to have a habit of being poisoned. In no time he was in pecha forest, he would spend three posts A couple of minutes getting deeper into the dungeon before starting searching for pecha berries, and that grey one for his client.

Boy did this forest bring back memories, two or so weeks ago he arrived in grassveil after hearing about it in this forest. Seems only fitting to do his first job here.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:26 pm

"It's probably just a legend, but I hear they are often true around here. It's an item called a mobility scarf. If I can somehow track one down, It would give me the ability to walk through walls. not more complex things, like punches, but nonetheless it's worth a shot. I don't have anything else to do." Sorren said nonchalantly. He was never much for treasure hunting, but this had sparked a childlike wonder in seeing if a legend really could be true.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 pm

"I've never heard of such an item before...I don't think such a thing exists. Remember: It is still just a legend. If those things really existed, wouldn't the discovery of them immediately become famous so everyone would at least know they exist? Should there actually be any, they would be in a place noone would be able to ever visit, so don't get your hopes up too much..."
It surprised William to hear, that such an item might exist. Now he'd actually have to consider Sorren living with him...would he really want to give up the life he had known for so long and risk hating social interaction? Maybe he wouldn't want to be with others. But first Sorren would have to find one of those scarves and find William again, so he would have some time to think.
The Gastly would need that time...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:42 pm

"well finding ancient artifacts that may or may not be reall takes some time, So I'll come visit when i can. Taking jobs in pecha forest is probly gonna be pretty easy. I have my mind set now, a tresure hunt, this will be so much fun!" Sorren said, grinning like an idiot. "I guess this is goodbye for now. I'll see you when i see you" Sorren said, making his way to the grotto.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:48 pm

"Goodbye, Sorren...until we meet again..." William muttered into the wind, watching Sorren leave. Probably forever. Would they ever see eachother again? In a way William felt honoured. Sorren wanted to live with him enough to embark on a journey for an artifact that might not even exist.
And yet he would run away as well. William didn't want to feel left again. And the Torchic shouldn't have to think, that his journey would have been for nothing after he would run away...
Hopefully Sorren would forget his idea soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berry Inquisition   Berry Inquisition - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Berry Inquisition
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5