Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Berry Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 pm

"Well, if I want to start an herbal shop, I need berries......This would be a good place to start, then."
The Lillipup walked around, trying to find the berries she needed, but was unsuccesful. "Well, then, I'll just keep searching". She walked off, deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm

unannounced to the Lillipup an unexpected visitor was about to make his appearance. He was so unexpected Shaman himself didn't even know he was showing up, all he had thought he was doing was having a nap when he slipped off the branch while still asleep and fell right onto the unsuspecting pokemon.
Back to top Go down

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm

"Aaaaahhh!" the Lillipup yelped, not in pain but in surprise of having a Riolu fall on her. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" She yelled at Shaman.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Shaman rubbed the back of his head and glared at the Lillipup. Setting himself back on his feet." Who the heck do you think I am!?" Shaman demanded in reply to the gruff tone of the pokemon he had nearly assaulted. " Cause you obviously must not know if you think you can, barge in here and question me! "

Last edited by zashonfire on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 pm

'You're a Riolu. Next question: What were you doing in that tree?" The Lillipup replied sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:56 pm

" Yes because a species is the only thing that confirms an identity." Shaman replied in the same tone. " So your name's Lillipup, your last name's Lillipup I'm guessing that's one of your parent's names too. Probably everyone in your family's name is Lillipup if that's how identity works."
Back to top Go down

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:04 pm

"Pffffffffft...Okay, we're not getting anywhere. let's just pretend we met each other walking through the forest and I struck up a conversation. Okay? And just so you know, I do know who you are. I only know of one Riolu who lives around here. Your name must be....Shaman! Okay, I know who you are. And sorry i was rude before, but I tend to get annoyed when anyone falls out of a tree on to me, no matter WHO they are!" The Lillipup glared at Shaman when she said these last three words. "And don't make rude remarks about my family, or I'll use my Fire Fang on you!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Shaman blinked. What kind of a suggestion is that?! He thought to himself. Shaman in all his ten years had never once met a pokemon that asked him to pretend they just met in the middle of the woods and started a conversation. " Is that suppose to be where the pretend conversation starts? Because I must say threats are just the best conversation starters!" He said with entirely faked enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 pm

"Sorry, I just get....sensitive...when people mention my family." she said in an entirely different tone, like she was about to cry. She had to blink back tears so Shaman wouldn't know thatshe was crying. Don't want him to think i'm a wimp, she thought.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 pm

" Oh your one of those family types figures." He scoffed. " I hate people like you, clinging to useless things like family! It amazing me scum like you still exists in this world." Shaman's eyes were filled with pure rage at the mention of Lilly's strong feelings for her family. Shaman never having a family of his own the mere mention of a connection with ones own irked him. He'd never felt even the slightest bit of sadness about it, which is why he found it strange that it bothered him but never the less it did.

Last edited by zashonfire on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Lilly burst into tears at his words, feeling rage at him and all like him. "WELL SORRY I LOVED MY MOM!!!" she sobbed. "SORRY THAT I EVER FELT THE WAY A CHILD SHOULD FEEL ABOUT THEIR PARENTS!!!! I'M SORRY I EVER MET YOU, YOU FEELING-MINCING MONSTER!!!! SORRY I FELT THAT WAY EVER SINCE I HAD TO BURY HER COLD, HARD BODY!!!!!" she screamed at him. She ran away, as far and deep as she could into the forest.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Shaman sighed. " And I'm sorry, I'm sorry I never got the chance to feel those feelings. Sorry I never got even the pleasure of knowing what she looked like before she died and the happiness of knowing my father. But then again that's a load of lies." Shaman whispered to himself as she ran away. If I keep trying to make things right I'll ruin my reputation soon. Shaman thought to himself walking after the Lillipup.
Back to top Go down

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Lilly sat in a tree, sobbing and wondering why Shaman had been such a jerk. Why, she thought, why do boys have to be so mean and insensitive? in all her eleven years, she had never been bullied this way-and she had been bullied a lot. She wondered what she would do to get revenge.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Shaman whistled a tune as he walked after Lilly. He rummaged around in his pocket till he found a coin one side having the god of the pokemon world arceus and the other having the tail of a gyarados.When he finally spotted her he shouted out. " Heads or tails?" And flipped the coin high into the air.
Back to top Go down

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Lilly nabbed the coin out of the air and yelled, "NEITHER!!!" She jumped out of the tree and landed squarely on Shaman. "And now you know what it feels like, Shaman. But it feels much, much worse.... when someone insults someone you loved.... someone that you watched die....." Lilly was on the verge of tears again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Berry Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search Empty

Back to top Go down

The Berry Search
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next