Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Long Standing Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The forest was giving off a nice vibe today, not much was going on as Xavier entered it and examed the area. It seemed to be pretty normal and all around just a basic day of going threw and seeing what was here. Sitting near a stump he was trying to fassion a basket out of some reads and other things, it was looking nice but it not to good as he hd small paws as he sighed. "I wish I had better paws.." he remared, still keeping an eye out for wild pokemon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:34 am

Sera hops up and stretched, "Well my dad was an adventurer and explorer, my mother was a good cook, and stuff and had a habit of making medicine."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:39 am

Xavier nodded "Ah I see, did you lean any skills from them? I learned a bit about selling and shop work from my dad while my mom told me how to find stuff and just cook small things"

From the bushes a rattata seemed to ump ut and in there way, smelling the berries as he seemed to wnat some now, baring its teeth it seemed like it was going to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:43 am

Sera simply glared at the rattata and after being attacked twice and hit once she growls before roaring as she used dragon's pulse on the rattata before jumping back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:46 am

The dragons pulse seemed to hit but only barely as teh rattata was a bit faster, rushing forward it tried to bite Sera but Xavier tackled it insted. Cuasing it to fall to teh ground but get back up soon after, weaker than before as it grunted and hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:48 am

As it ran towards her she hopped to the side and ran towards it seeing Xavier tackle it before she jumps and used scratch right afterwards hoping to catch it off balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:51 am

The rattata didn't see the scrach comming as it was knocked out from the pain of the attack, looking over the rattata seemed ot drop soemthing from its little battle with them both as Xavier went towards it. "Looks like its knocked out, lets get going before he wakes up" He said as he went towars the object.
Pick-up Ablity:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:55 am

Sera nodded and stretched and began moving towards town once again as she grinned at Xavier happily. She then wiggled and stretched yawning slightly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:58 am

Looking over to Sera he smiled back to her, she seemed to be in high spirits, and doinng well too as she was KO'ing pokemon a lot easyer. He had to giggle a bit at her wiggling, it was cute in some wyas and always left a smile on his face as he carried his basket and picked up teh stick it seemed to be carrying, placing it into there for later as he went along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:10 am

Sera picked up a blast seed and put it in her bag and begin skipping as she wiggled leading the way back to town giggling happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Seeing Sera progress ahead of him he desided to let her lead the way this time, she must have been really happy as noted by her cheerful deminor and skipping. Walking along he made sure to keep his eyes nose and ears open to anything around them, not wnating to run into any mroe badies again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Sera jumped and flipped before beginning to skip as she wiggled happily looking back at him happily, "Hurry up or I may leave you behind, heeheehee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Xavier's ears perked u as Sera began bolting off, well in a skipign sorda way that casued him to zig zag after her as she teased him about how slow he was going. "Hey I'm way faster than you~!" He said as he soon caught up, now in a mini-race with Sera as he ran along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:25 am

Sera giggled skipping as she saw Xavier began running to catch up and keep up as she began to jog to keep him from getting in front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:27 am

Keeping pace with Sera he laughed as she was now jogging along side of him, smiling to her as he looked forward. Seeing that there was a path up ahead he nodded with his head as he stated out "Hey! theres the the entrace to the forest!" He called out, happy to almost be out of here now as he countned to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:40 am

Sera lunged to the side to trick him and began to run full out as she giggled out him. She made a b line for the entrance wondering if he'll keep up or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Standing Adventure
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next