Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Long Standing Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The forest was giving off a nice vibe today, not much was going on as Xavier entered it and examed the area. It seemed to be pretty normal and all around just a basic day of going threw and seeing what was here. Sitting near a stump he was trying to fassion a basket out of some reads and other things, it was looking nice but it not to good as he hd small paws as he sighed. "I wish I had better paws.." he remared, still keeping an eye out for wild pokemon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:36 am

Xavier was gald to hear that it was fine to visit some time later maybe, smiling a bit as he layed there. While they relaxed there seemed to be something fly by, way to high for it to be threat to them but it seemed ot drop something and almost land right near Xavier as he perked up to see what it was.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:41 am

Sera nodded softly and began to dig around the ground as she glanced and saw xavier find something and giggled softly and looked around again.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:45 am

Xavier tilted his heaad as he seemed to find something, it was a berry, a werid looking one at that as he had no clue what it was or did. Picking it up he put it into his basket and walked back over to Sera "Hey Sera, have you seen a berry like this before?" it looks realy werid" He asked with a puzzled expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:49 am

Sera shook her head as she lifted the grass gummi up and checked it, "Whats this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:54 am

"Oh! thats a grass gummi, those are really good and make you sorda smater in a way. Some people also like collecting them, you should eat it or try selling it maybe, could get you some pretty neat stuff with the money from it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:56 am

Sera nodded, "Alright I'll sell it so I have two or three pecha berries and a grass gummi. whats your haul lookinglike now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:01 am

Xavier looked into his basket as he examiend what he had now "uh not much really, a pointy stick, this werid looking berry, a pecha berry and a blast seed. I can get one more item before my basket is full though, though I dont really know what to do with the items once we head back that is. Might try to sell a few of them while figuring out what the werid berry is and or dose"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:04 am

Sera nodded, "Shall we start heading back and look around on our way? also it looks like the kind of berry my mom used to use to make medicine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:07 am

Xavier tilted his head "Medicine? hmmm, it might be important then, and uh yeah if you wnat, unless you want to spend the night out here that is" He asked before he would begin moving, he didn't mind relaxing out in the forest, it ment just having mroe fun and even getting to know his riend a lot more but home sounded good too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:10 am

Sera shrugged glancing around, "Either works for me but two things I have to point out if we stay here. One your obsession with cleaning and this area is basicly dirty. and two the growing aggressiveness of the wild pokemon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:14 am

Xavier pouted to her remark about his cleanlyness as he lunged at her and pounced ontop of her saying. "I wont clean the ground silly haha, and yeah yoru right about the wild pokemon but we could handle them, though I would like to relax at a nnice safe place too. What do you think?" He said, not getting up from her at all as he blushed slightly form the position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:16 am

Sera was easily pinned down as she glanced up at him, "Well what if a group of them attacked while we slept?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:20 am

"Hmmm, true, and were not that strong either...yeah we should go home, we can camp out when were a lot stronger and also have more frineds along for the trip" He said as he nuzzled his nose with her's and go up off her, blushing still as he said "Oh and sorry about that, couldn't help myself haha" he said with an embaressed expression now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:24 am

Sera giggled softly and nuzzled back against him before hopping up and stretching, "True, lets head back then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:27 am

Smiling to her he nodded and began walking along, seeing that the sun was begging to set they would have picked the best time to get going now as they would more or less leave aas soon as it got too dark. "So um tell me about your mom and dad, you never really told me what they did or a living and stuff" he asked, wondering about her parents a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Standing Adventure
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next