Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aqua Dragoon training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Aqua Dragoon training Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:37 am

Kishi had never seen a forest like this, there were Pecha berries everywhere. She but into one enjoying the sweet taste and said "Winnie lets spar, until one concedes okay, let's try not to let it get out of hand". Kishi then added "you may go first Winnie".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:50 am

Winnie looked at Kishi, she wasn't very confident in her ability to win battles, mostly because she didn't have any attacks that caused damage. "Okay Kishi, I'll do what I can" Winnie responded, she then began singing a beautiful lullaby to try and put Kishi to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:55 am

The song was quite beautiful, she was beginning to feel a bit drowsy. She knew she would have to act fast to stop the song. She went with using icy wind, sending a gust of snow and ice towards Winnie, moving rapidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:01 am

Kim sighed. She didn't think they would be fighting each other. She sat on a nearby log and watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:05 am

Winnie stopped singing as soon as she felt the chilled air, she began shivering but quickly responded by using Defense Curl, taking slightly less damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:08 am

Then Kishi remembered what Winnie had said about the circus. He went in to use pound to try to send Winnie flying, that is if it hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:15 am

Still curled up, Winnie rolled out of the way avoiding the attack, she shouted out "Wait! maybe you should spar with Kim, I don't have any chances of winning without any useful attacks".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:20 am

Skidding to a stop, and eventually falling down, got up and asked "you want to Kim?" Though determined to test her strength she still knew to stop when it was necessary "oh and Winnie you do have good moves, the song would have worked if we were backing you up" she truly meant it when she began to hear the song, she really did get scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:25 am

"Thank you Kishi, I meant to say I don't have any moves that cause damage, right now I'm better as a supporter until I learn new moves" Winnie responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:29 am

"Okay!" Said Kishi beaming, despite the fall she just had, "I'm sure you will kearn new moves in no time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Kim stood up and walked up to the group. "I guess I can give it a shot. And don't worry Winnie. I'm sure with you we can go far." Kim said turning her attention to Kishi. "Ready?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Kishi thought for a Minute about a dragon type's disadvantage. She then realized what corse of action to take. She jumped back a bit and used icy wind, hoping the type disadvantage would kick in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Kim knew Kishi would try this. She barely dodged the move and countered with Dragon pulse. The green orb of dragon energy rushed as Kishi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Kishi smiled that her friend was able to predict that, yet Kishi did plan this and moved to the right. She then began to run forward while zig zagging back and forth while doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Kim rushed at Kishi. She was pretty fast. All her playing paid off. She caught up to Kishi and tried scratching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Dragoon training   Aqua Dragoon training Empty

Back to top Go down

Aqua Dragoon training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next