Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Training, Meditation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Training, Meditation. Empty
PostSubject: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:18 am

Aaron couldn't to train with noel. He feel like he was getting closer and closer to see with Aura. Granted, his partner is also teaching about Echolocation, but he was required to use sounds to see, and it could be interfered with other sounds. It was a good alternative, but seeing things non stop? It sounded really better in his opinion. And hell, maybe, just maybe he could teach Silverdawn it too. "So Noel, What are we doing this time to learn Aura? Meditation? Sensing an attack? Come one what?" Aaron begged Noel. He wanted to see so bad, he wanted to learn it now. However, it take time to learn these things. As much as he didn't like the idea, he just need to be Patience in learning it.

"I can't wait to see! I want to know what you look like. Just your shapes. If I'm forced to see blue and black when I finally can use Aura to see, so be it. As long as I can see, I'm grateful." He could even see what Alona look likes, and if the things he heard Eevee and Sylveons were true, he was in for a real treat.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:32 am

Noel walked into the falls, she loved it here for some reason, the crashing waves just the sound of the water for some reason put her at peace with herself. Though she was fine with Aaron talking considering she did just walk with him here. "Today we are doing something other then meditation, something a bit more fun." Noel said considering Aaron had caught at least one of her attacks, she felt like he'd be able to do this. For this she needed the water seeing as a lot of the times water could mask scent, she'd use something else but due to a lack of supplies on her part.

"For now this will be similar to sensory training, I'll be hiding somewhere controlling my Aura to make it more visible, you will have to try and find me only using energy and Aura detection, though mostly energy detection seeing as how you managed to catch one of my attacks you should be able to do this." Noel said taking off her cloak and red scarf. "And just to make sure you don't cheat I'll be jumping in the water so you won't be able just to sniff out where I am." Noel said waiting to gauge his response on this, if he was fully against it she'd just do something else.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:30 am

Aaron couldn't wait! Training and Fun? The best combination! Aaron overjoyed smile, however turn into uncertainty as Noel explained how she was gonna train him. Aaron snapped out of it though, and brought that smile back. If he could catch a bone made out of energy, he was sure to find Noel. "Take as many precaution as you need. I'll count to fifty, you do whatever you need to do so I have to use my energy sensing ability." Aaron laid down and covered his ears with his paws. He breathed though his mouth, which caused him leave his mouth open and breath heavily. That was his precaution while she wash her scent away.

Aaron started to count in his mind. It was... a little boring, but hopefully this training section would be fun as Noel promised it would. He didn't rush though it, despite his urges telling him to. He kept at a slow steady pace. It was relaxing, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:39 am

Noel did what she said she was going to, she'd effectively have no scent for the entire time they were here. The reason she said it'd be fun was because of a few things. Noel made her way quickly through some of the trees that littered the area, she climbed one of the taller ones and sat down, as she did this she started focusing her Aura. She wasn't just training Aaron right now, she was also training herself to use her attacks, her body even glowed slightly with a thin blue aura around her body, there were a few things that would keep Aaron on his toes, Noel had spent sometime the night before setting small traps around the area.

The traps she set were quite well hidden and in random Areas, so it wouldn't point out where Noel was at the moment, nothing to big only tripwires and small pitfalls, nothing that'd actually hurt.

(You get to decided what Aaron hits or if he just doesn't hit any traps.)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:09 am

When Aaron has finally counted to ten, he picked himself up off the ground. He can try to smell all he wants, but since Noel have washed off her scent, he won't be able to pick her up. She was completely invisible to him. "She wasn't kidding. I can't smell her at all." Aaron said under his breath. So a game of hide and seek where he have to use his energy sensing skills to find the Lucario. Though, Aaron was honestly nervous. He just figured that he was lucky to catch one of her attack, how the heck is he gonna use that again. Aaron sighed, staring to wonder aimlessly around the area. Aaron would like to meditate again, since that was the most obvious way to sense someone's energy. However, Aaron would like to sense Noel's energy without doing that.

As the Deino took a few more step, he suddenly fell though a piles of leaves. "Whoa!" It wasn't big, nor did it hurt him. However, it did scared him quite a bit. "Traps? Really? When you said fun, I thought you meant the both of us! Not you enjoying my struggles!" Aaron thought to himself. This was great, not only did he have to find Noel without his nose. He have to watch out for traps too.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:20 am

Noel just sat waiting for Aaron, she couldn't help but let out a small laugh as she heard Aaron fall for one of her traps, there weren't many around but it was funny that he fell for one. Noel couldn't help but feel something, something similar to her own Aura right in front of her. Noel opened her eyes and saw, a fully formed Aura Sphere was sitting in front of her, this slightly scared Noel causing her to jump slightly, as she did she threw her hands down for whatever reason and caused the attack to bash through the tree branch and towards the ground resulting in a slightly large explosion. "I think i might of just used Aura Sphere." Noel muttered out staring at the crater in the ground, Aaron was sure to of either heard that or feel that either or.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:17 am

Aaron slowly climbed his way out of the pit. His quadruped body really made that little climb harder then it needs to be. When he finally reached the top, he was startled by an explosion and tumbled back down. "I thought your training me! not toying with me!" Aaron shouted. Aaron climbed his way out of the pits again, feeling a bit more grumpy now. That sound of the explosion, it came over on his right? Was this to mislead Aaron? "If your over there noel, come out!" Of course, he didn't think she would reveal herself yet. Aaron didn't like it, but he decided to walk towards that direction. Only to trip on a tripwire and land face first on the ground. "OWW! How is this fun for me?!?!" Aaron whined.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:27 am

"Never said fun for you, fun for me." Noel said slightly knowing she was caught, she jumped out of the tree seeing as Aaron was close to her. "Though this was training up until i accidentally used Aura Sphere." Noel said looking around. "This was training up until i blew my hiding place away." Noel said before pointing her paw at a certain area and build up the attack, she then fired it right towards a slightly open area causing a explosion that managed to set off the rest of the traps. "Trust me i know this sucks, my mom did the same thing to me. I hated it but it made me better at doing this." Noel said, Aaron was lucky the traps Noel had were Pitfalls larger then the trees, hanging traps and sometimes even explosive ones, easy to say she still slightly hated her mom for it

"Though if you want we can just skip to dodging tricks again, since i have an actual Aura attack it will make this a lot simpler." Noel said seeing as how she was going to do something when she learned Aura Sphere, now she knows it.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:52 am

Aaron groaned when he heard Noels voice. "You should been more specific about it!" Aaron whined. He didn't care about Noel learning Aura Sphere. What about Aaron? What did he gain out of this? "I hardly call that training. Why do I have a feeling you were just screwing with me?" Noel then state that she understands his frustration, telling him that Her mother did the same thing and she hated it. However, she also mentioned that it was part of training, doing it more often get him stronger. Aaron shook his head, knowing she was right. He was about to say something, but what Noel said made Aaron feel suddenly ill. "Your... nor gonna hurt me with your new attack are you?" In his head, as much as it was cruel, he prefer the hide and seek training.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 am

Noel was shocked he'd even say that. "No, I'd never hit you with an attack that could do some serious damage, the Bone rush attack can't do much to harm you, that attack is more based on hitting someone with it more then once. You have a weakness to fighting type attacks also, It'd be bad of me to even considering firing an attack i just learned at you." Noel said slightly hurt he'd even assume she'd just beat the crap out of him. "No, Aura Sphere is a actual manipulation of Aura, it is a lot easier to detect then just normal Aura inside someone. If i can hold the Aura Sphere it should allow even someone with basic sensory training to detect it.." Noel said sitting down and creating the ball of Aura between her paws. "Just focus and try to detect the energy in front of me." Noel said holding the attack, she didn't make the Sphere to big, didn't want to make this too easy.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:49 am

Aaron soon realize what he just said and face palmed. "That sounded stupid huh? What wanted to say is..." Aaron panicked. How is he gonna make this right? "Uh... I was Joking! I why would I assume you would hurt me? I trust you too much to think that." Aaron didn't think that was a good enough excuse, but it had to do. "I would love to do this training. Let me get into position." Aaron took a deep breath and backed pedaled a few feet away from Noel. He then sat there, meditating. To Aaron, he was getting the hang of it. He can feel his emotion. However, could he feel's Noel's Aura Sphere? He kinda does. He does feel it, but it was very faint. That same Faintness he used to catch the Bone Rush.

"I... I can hardly feel it... Am I doing something wrong?"
Aaron was worried. What was he missing? His mind was empty, he could feel his emotion. Why can he feel her attack to her fully? He would just have to Meditate harder.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:55 am

"Even hardly feeling is still feeling, you can do it Aaron i know you can do this" Noel said holding the Sphere in place. "You know it's here, right in front of me, you just have to try to only feel it, let go of all other things causing any worry in your mind, let your one focus be trying to see. Only this matters right now in this point in time, nothing else. No worry, no want. Doubt can exist even if we don't know it, you have the ability to do this so just do it." Noel said then shut up, he can do is she knew he could, he just had to believe he could also.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Aaron inhale and exhale again. This was hard, really hard. He could feel that the energy was slipping from his mind. He gotta get it back, he needs to. However, all of Aaron's thoughts stopped when Noel encouraged him to not give up. She asked that to give rid of any worries, even the worries he doesn't even know existed. She wanted Aaron to just focus on the energy on her palms. "I'll try..." Aaron took another deep breath. What was Aaron worried about? Thinking about it now, he was worried that seeing with Aura wouldn't work. Alona not accepting Aaron as mates. What if his family were a victim of this clouds? Aaron knew he had to stop worrying about these things, but it was so hard.

He could feel the energy fading faster and faster. Aaron was failing, he had to stop worrying and just focus. That was when Aaron thought of a plan. Aaron have to sense this energy, he had to if he wants to see with aura, he had to if he wants any hope with Alona, he had to so he could protect his brother. He Will do this! Aaron kept telling himself this, all of his worries slowly washed away. In turn, the energy he was feeling was getting stronger and stronger. "I'm doing it. It's getting stronger."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:35 am

"That's good, Just tell me when you think you fully got it." Noel said seeing as she didn't have a way to figure out if Aaron fully sensed it. Noel just sat there waiting, she wasn't bored per say but she did question a few things. Noel quickly shook her head to rid herself of her own thoughts, this caused a slight fluctuation in her attack but it still remained normal, just got a bit weaker for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:56 am

Aaron smirked. "I think I do. Granted it felt weak, but you made it that way. I can fully sense your energy ball." Aaron said calmly, with the hint of excitement. He did it! All that training was paying off now. But... He still couldn't see. "But... What about seeing stuff though Aura? I can only sense energy. I still can't see anything." Aaron sighed, losing all of his focus on the energy. The Energy he was sensing soon disappeared. Aaron soon stood up, giving Noel a hopeful look. "How far am I now? When can I see?" Aaron asked. He was glad he could sense energy more often now, but how will this help him if he can't even sense a Pokemon own Energy? Aaron trust Noel's training though. She knew what she was doing, and Aaron would have to be patience.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training, Meditation.   Training, Meditation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training, Meditation.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next