Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! Empty
PostSubject: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:27 am

Kim nodded. "Year Aqua Dragoon sounds awesome!" Kim said opening the guild doors. She looked around at all the pictures and nice looking stuff. "Wow! Its like a mansion!" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:41 am

Kishi nodded "sounds great"! She then looked around admiring the layout. "So where is the guild master?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:47 am

Winnie looked around and saw some interesting portraits of Pokémon, "Who are all these Pokémon?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:49 am

Kishi looks around seeing them all and clutches her shell around her neck. "I have no idea" she said, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:52 am

"I have no clue who those pokemon are or where the guild master is. Lets go ask someone." Kim said walking in. She liked this already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:54 am

(Who do we ask we're the only ones rping) "okay" says Kishi looking at her new friends she suddenly removers something about her old life, and falls to the ground suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:56 am

"Kim notices Kishi hitting the floor. "What?! Kishi are you okay!?" Kim said shaking her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:00 am

"W-what happened to Kishi?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

Last edited by TheCircusEffect on Sun May 19, 2013 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:00 am

Kishi slowly comes to, blushing and feeling extremely dazed. "Oh... I'm fine, it's nothing, I... tripped"she said. Then realizing that she shouldn't lie to her friend and corrected herself and said "wait... No I just remembered something and fell it happens time to time I have no idea why, she said, feeling her head throb intensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:06 am

"What was it? What did you remember?" Kim asked curiously. She helped Kishi get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:10 am

"That's just it" she said a bit flustered and embarrassed "it's usually quick flashes and I forget I remember..." She abruptly stops due to it making her head hurt more. "I-I'm sorry I mead to sit down for a second" she said looking towards Kim and Winnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:13 am

"It's okay, sit and rest, we want to make sure you're okay Kishi" replied Winnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:15 am

"Yea. Your part of our team now." Kim said leading Kishi to a bench. She sat down next to the Piplup. "So whats that shell you got there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:17 am

"Oh this she said" she said looking at the shell. "I found it when I woke up after the accident on the beach, it's my most prized possession, without it I'm even more of a wreck..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:22 am

Winnie also sat down, "You're not a wreck kishi, you're wonderful, and you have an amazing ability" she said trying to cheer her friend up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!   Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Aqua Dragoon Starts their journey!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next