Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

A most welcoming welcome to you all, boils and ghouls. Today, I bring you another lovely game to play. However, it is not like my previous games, found here. No no ladies and gentlemen, this will be a much darker tale. You are familiar with the term, "Zombie" yes? Those who were once alive, turned dead and back again to eat people? That's what this whole thing is going to be about. An undead RPG. I've decided to create this as I lack things to do. But let us shamble on to the actual game.

So, as stated, this a zombie game. It plays just like my other game, post by post. I cannot release too many details, as it would spoil some parts of the game. You will be a (most likely temporary) survivor of the apocalypse. Scavenging for supplies, forms of defense against the dead, other survivors, and all in all salvation. This will not be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and you will most likely die a few times. Now, you don't get booted out of the topic for dying, as it will most likely be very common. Instead, each and every time you die, you create a new character. These characters don't differ a whole lot, as you have minor influence on what your character may be. You could say your character was a cop before the zombie outbreak, but elephant people from Mars are shunned upon.

Now, in the pursuit of keeping things brief, let us begin playing the game, alright? You may begin with viewing your current surroundings. But remember those few who dare brave this tale. You are never alone.

((If you have any questions or suggestions, do say so! Thanks for playing.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:58 am

> Clara sighs and moves on.
Better to reach Vancouver quickly and be safe rather than linger around asking questions. Maybe she'll live to regret that later.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:19 am

>Contemplate
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Jayers) You are now in the checkpoint. It seems to be rather populated, with a mix of survivors and law enforcement. Neither seeming to be too happy. A couple groups converse with each other, talking about supplies and the cause of this. The rest of your group catches up. Would you like to talk with the people of the checkpoint, continue on, or something else?

Estrios) You hear the banging of hands against the window you looked out of.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:07 pm

> Ask opinions of group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:09 am

>Go to the window and see who the heck is messing with me.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:01 am

Jayers) The group talks about trying to find a vehicle to take, or find someone or a group that has or knows of a vehicle. What do you think?

Estrios) You see it's one of the mob people, smashing at your window. He seems to be horribly injured, like the others. He has blood smeared across his jaw, and missing a hand. His eyes and teeth are yellowing, and he seems rather pale. He begins chipping the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:24 am

You know, I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure that qualifies as dead. But he's not dead...

>Tap on the glass a few times and tell them to leave my window alone, loud enough for my voice to be carried over to the other side of the window
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:57 am

That sounds like a good idea.
> Ask around to see if anyone has a running car with space in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Speak. I say hi, how are you, do you know why the trains aren't coming, do you know if there are evil cultists or am I just crazy, do you know why the city is being evacuated, etc. The usual.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Estrios) Your voice seems to make him only angrier, and he punches through a portion of the window. He begins clawing at you, trying to grab anything he can. He alerts more of the injured beings, and they begin smashing the windows as well.

Jayers) You ask a couple of the groups, but it proves to be fruitless. Everyone who walked down the highway did it on foot. A couple say they left their cars behind at the beginning of the highway, but other than that nothing. However, Tyrone plainly says that there are plenty of cop cars and vans that are parked around.

Ant) After a couple seconds with no response, you confirm that this person is dead.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:28 am

"Maybe we should ask if we can borrow one. I'm pretty sure two guards can carpool or something so we can get to Vancouver quicker..." blinked Clara. She then walked over to a nearby guard and asked just that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:26 am

Ok, I may not be an expert on what's going on, but I'm pretty sure that's bad.

>Reinforcing one with the other, bring both of my arms down onto the other person's arm, aiming to either break it or at least hurt it enough to make them go away.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:46 am

Jayers) You ask one of the guards, and he scoffs. "We need all the transports we can get, missy. If things go south, we need to get packed up and rolling real quick. Walk like the rest."

Estrios) You smack his arm, but it doesn't seem to have any effect. He grabs your arm, and scratches it with his other. You reel away in pain, blood trickling down your forearm. The attackers begin ripping open the window, smashing pieces of glass bit by bit. Your left forearm is in pain, and will be used less effectively until cared for. The angry mob will be inside the house in one more action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:38 am

Okay, that's really bad.

>Rip some cloth away from my shirt and wrap it around my forearm as a makeshift bandage, then grab my bowie knife from earlier, stop by the kitchen to grab whatever sharp object(s) first come(s) in sight and then prepare for the mob's assault.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:37 am

You run into the kitchen, still bleeding. After tearing off one of your sleeves, you create a makeshift bandage to wrap around your forearm. You dash to your bowie knife, and pluck a pair of scissors from the counter. A mob members has broken threw, and shambling towards you. Attempt attacking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next