Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Prehistoric Problems

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Prehistoric Problems Empty
PostSubject: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 am

A lone small figure approached the large mountain, prepared for the tedious climb. He had learned of an item that would allow him to become better, faster, stronger. He swallowed, he was along...again. He really needed to stop going off on his own like this, one day HE would be the one begging for a rescue instead of helping someone. He would be a nuisance, a hindrance. He took a deep shuttering breath, he could do this. He was prepared! Right? He quickly dove into his bag to check his items, Iron thorn, Check. Emergency Escape Orb, Check. Defense Scarf? Oh no. Where was his defense scarf!? He quickly searched about, panicking a bit. He needed it, not having it would mean his health could wear down quicker, and his blasted defeatist ability would kick in and weigh him down. He wished there was some kind of item to nullify abilities, he would search to the end of the worlds to get rid of it. Acro fluffed his feathers in annoyance, to find that he had been wearing his scarf. He rolled his eyes at himself with a huff of annoyance, idiot. He picked up his explorers pack again and set forward, wondering just what awaited him ahead on the tall black tipped mountain.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:37 am

Somewhere, a distance up the mountain, an Abra. Seemingly defenseless. Close by was a Poochyena, who happened to know bite. It also happened to e attempting to sneak up being Abra. Leif, the Abra, happened to notice these antics. Uh-oh, the Poochyena had been seen, and now... it was attacking! "Oh, you think you're go good? Hah, how about an ice punch to the back!" That was odd. To the back? Poochyena was facing the Abra, how would that work? "TELEPORT!" Oh! The wild wolf dog flinched, waiting for a hit.

Abra, however, who had attempted to do a controlled teleport, had mistakenly gone far too high up. Controlling teleports was very hard and new to Leif. Leif also happened to be using ice punch at the same time. The result? An Abra very high up the face of a straight up cliff with his fist smashed and frozen into the wall. He also was being generously pecked by an angry nesting Spearow. What luck... "HEEELP!" Leif called out. This was not the day to be stuck in a wall being pecked by an angry bird. How weird is that? He being attacked by an angry bird and he wasn't even a tepig, or a spoink, or a swinub even...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:45 am

"HEEELP!"

Acro heard the cry from where he stood. He quickly darted towards the sound of the voice, making a pattering sound as his feet launched him as fast as they could take him. He arrived with a few moments by a tall cliff on the mountain. There seemed to be an abra on top, with a spearow pecking at it. He watched as the spearow gave a "Humph!" and flew off to find another place to rest and wait for mama fearow to come and get rid of the annoying pest by his nest. Acro called up to the Abra, "Heeey! Are you ok?" he wondered why he asked that. The abra was obviously NOT okay with dangling yards in the air above the ground. "H-Hang on! I'm going to see if I can get up there and help you out ok?" The Archen gave itself a running jump onto the walls. He climbed up with a bit of difficulty, but was otherwise just fine. He ran over to the edge of the cliff and held his wing over the edge while his over wing and claws dug into the ground to try and put enough friction to keep them both from going over the edge. "Can you grab my wing?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:57 am

"Oh, grab your wing. Great. And when I fall? How are... well, YOU... going to support... well ME. I think I'm quite happy he-" his hand began melting out, as he slipped from the hole, "OKAY GRABBING, GRABBING YOUR LEG. FLY FLY FLY!" Leif's eyes beamed open, something strange to see on an Abra, but they were beaming like a deer in the headlights nonetheless. Then, worried they would fall, Leif tried to teleport down to safety in a few small controlled ports, however ended up even higher on a different ledge.

"See? I had that handle. I didn't need your help and I DEFINITELY made it here on purpose. Now then I'll resume my searching for apples, which-" his foot stepped on the ledge. The area he was on was a very small ledge, it also seemed to be quite entirely unsatisfied to support the weight of Leif. "Okay... okay... now if you can get me out of here... I'll give you... what do I have... I have a defense scarf on, I can give you that if you can just... get me to safety... please..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:10 am

"OKAY GRABBING, GRABBING YOUR LEG. FLY FLY FLY!"

"I'm an Archen I CAN'T fly!" he screeched as they were suddenly teleported to another area that was even higher than the first. "Oooohh dear..." he mumbled as he looked down at the long drop. It nauseated him a little, otherwise he was fine. He took a deep breath as the Abra spoke and seemed a bit nervous.

"Okay... okay... now if you can get me out of here... I'll give you... what do I have... I have a defense scarf on, I can give you that if you can just... get me to safety... please..."

"Y-you don't have to give me anything. I can't fly us down, but you can hold onto my feet while I glide..." he suggested. The wind ripped between his feathers, it was strong and dangerous up there. He shivered a bit at the thought of messing up and going splat on the rocks below. He would just have to let the wind carry him around the mountain until it finally died down a bit an allowed them to land. He looked to the Abra and said, "Unless you wanna teleport us back down there?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:23 am

"T-teleporting? Uh, I've been having bad luck with that. You see, when most Abra teleport they kinda "go with the flow," but I've been trying to learn it, and today it seems my flow is a definitive 'up,' the real trick is going where you want to... It takes more energy, but usually, unless you are incredibly strong, like Mew, you won't be able to control, say, more than a thirty feet distance. The best I've managed to control so far was about a grand ten feet on purpose..."

Leif grabbed Acro, "LET'S TAKE SOME RISKS MOTHER DUCKER!" Suddenly upon a random teleport it seemed they were on another ledge with... a cave behind them? "Cool! Let's go in!" He, again, grabbed Acro by the wing and began running headlong into a dark cavern high up the side of a mountain. This could only end well. And by "well." I mean with tears.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:34 am

Acro was suddenly teleported to the cave and dragged inside by the Abra, "Cool! Let's go in!" the Abra had said. Acro was confused, how did he end up with this odd character? It was a little fun though, so he didn't complain. His tail was dragged along as he followed the Abra, the cave had odd fungi that provided a bit of light. He wondered if they were edible, but decided against testing that theory. For all he knew it could kill him or mess with his mind. He looked at the cave walls with amazement, how long it must have taken to create this cavern! His thoughts were interrupted when he saw a movement just ahead of them,

"Hey...I think there's something up ahead. S-something mean!" His eyes struggled to make out the shape in the darkness, and couldn't identify the creature that seemed to challenge them. He took an intimidated step back, coward. He swallowed, baby. He huffed and puffed up his feathers to make himself appear bigger and badder, but was only making himself look slightly ridiculous with his feathers puffed up. He glared as much as he could at the creature, trying to scare it off and discourage any thoughts of attack. He failed, loser.

This dice is not existing.

Last edited by bluekat12 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put the dice in >_<)
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:33 pm

"Did you know Abra can sense danger? I can definitely feel it... Most Abra would have teleported by now. I'm not like most Abra. I also can read minds, like many Abra. With that said, I meant no invasion of privacy but you aren't a coward, baby, or loser." He heard a step from down the cave, "Do you hear that? Hmmm... be on your toes!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:33 pm

The member 'Vulpes' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'encounter rarity' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Acro was surprised that the Abra knew what he was thinking. He swallowed and was startled as a figure stepped forward that was surprisingly similar to him. It was another Archen, but not a good one like him. The archen sneered and hissed a bit, wings spread wide and his feathers also puffed out like him. The other Archen was larger than him, Acro wondered if he was even stronger than him. The enemy archen grabbed a near by boulder and lobbed it at the two, causing Acro's tail to become as hard as iron as he used Iron Tail on the boulder. The boulder shattered into pebbles and the attack was avoided. "Okay then, if it's a fight you want it's a fight y-you'll get!" The friendly archen's tail glowed a bit once more as he charged right for the other Archen, hoping to hit it with an iron tail. Luckily Steel type attacks were effective against his kind, along with ice, rock, electric and water.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:31 am

Leif, unaware of the action, was blabbering on, "Yeah, you think kind of loud... actually a lot of pokemon do, especially ones that don't have telecommunication. You know, the worst part is I can hear what other pokemon are thinking but I can't tell them what I'm thinking through thought, that is unless they are another Abra or pokemon of the sort..." In the middle of his talking a Sneasell landed a faint attack on Leif. The dark type was quite staggering, leaving Leif weak. "Urk..." He noticed that Acro was also having troubles of his own. "Hang in there, you can do it, I'll be right there!" He teleported behind the Sneasel, however...

The sneasel shouted, "Poochyena told me what you try! You won't get away so easy!" The wild sneasel matched the ice punch of Leif with a quick attack. "You think that will do you any good? I'M PART ICE TYPE!" It came again with an unmissing faint attack, flinging Leif into the wall.

Leif stood up. "I-I'm not done yet... One more trick!" Leif channeled his life energy to match the waves of the mushrooms and fungus on the wall and with a "Teleport!" he and the mushrooms were encasing the Sneasel. Not much of a damaging tactic, but distracting. Leif unrelentingly used ice punch and his normal attack. The sneasel landed another faint attack, sending leif and his ice punch into the wall. The two were growing very weak, and Leif was there stuck in the wall of a cave, a sitting duck. "A-acro... B-be brave. You can f-finish the both. The Sneasel is already weak...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:53 am

"A-acro... B-be brave. You can f-finish the both. The Sneasel is already weak..."
The Abra had said. Me? Finish both? That's laughable! He thought. He watched as the Archen tossed another boulder at him, he dodged easily and his tail glowed once more as he used iron tail. Instead of hitting the Archen, his tail slammed into the sneasel. He was surprised to see the sneasel take great damage and fall over. He wondered why it had been so weak, was it the type matching? His attention was snapped back towards the Archen, who was prepping another rock throw. He darted towards the Archen, and just as the archen tossed it, Acro pushed it back, using rock slide. The archen screeched as it was buried under the rock. Was it defeated?
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:56 am

The two enemies, though not fainted, had known their position and fled. "Heh, looks like you saved my butt again, Acro. I told you you could do it. You just... you have to believe in yourself. Saying you can't and you won't, say you can and you will. Simple as that." He struggled to no avail with both arms stuck in the wall. "Okay. This isn't working. You grab my feet then pull me free... yeah, that should work. Let's try that."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:45 am

Acro wasn't sure, but did what the abra suggested anyways. He grabbed onto the Abra's legs and pulled and pulled with all he could. He thought they were never going to get the abra free, until the ice cracked and freed the abra. Acro fell over from the sudden release and landed harshly on his tail. He cried out in pain and held his tail, when the pain faded he looked to the Abra, "Are you okay?"
(Sorry they're short T-T)
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:11 pm

(Sometimes It's not avoidable ^_^; )

Leif flew from the wall, face planting in a pile of mushrooms. "Well... I'm alright, better than I was in the wall anyhow." He stretched himself out, "That wasn't good... What if that happens again? Can we really take another pair? Hmm... Well, hopefully they won't come more than one at a time." Leif looked down the cave, then back out it, "I have a sneaking suspicion 'in' will mean we get closer to safe ground. I also feel trying to glide down would end in be doing the most inconvenient teleport possible. I think we could fight our way down the cave but... My only problem is I don't know enough moves. Ice punch, teleport, ice punch, there's only so much you can do with that few moves!"

Leif ice punched the pile of mushrooms, doing little more than scattering them and freezing a couple. "And I won't get any more moves until I become Kadabra... Nobody ever wants to give me jobs because they think an Abra like me can't handle himself. But I'm perfectly safe!" Leif pauses looking over at Acro, "I could have gotten to safety without you if I needed!" He goes back to the mushrooms and kicks them, scattering the pile even more. "What use is it... I'll never be able to beat dark or ice Pokemon... I don't have the moves." He drops himself where the mushroom pile once was, "And I'm not strong enough to level as high as I would need." He returns to his feet, sniffling a bit, "No use talking about it... Let's just... start walking..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prehistoric Problems   Prehistoric Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Prehistoric Problems
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next