Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Computer Problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Poké : 3395

PostSubject: Computer Problems   Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:04 pm

So I log in this morning and everything seems fine on my computer then all the sudden Cry sounds like she's from the Transformers movies on Skype. I run a scan, it finds nothing. I then think Skype's just screwing up and find that it's not just Skype but all sound on my computer. I'm currently doing a few checks on my devices and such to find out what might be causing my sound to go insane, but on the off chance that other parts of my computer begin to fail, I'm gonna leave this message here as the reason why.

Poké : 3395

PostSubject: Re: Computer Problems   Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Ok, disabling my audio devices, restarting, then re-enabling them seems to have fixed it, though I'm still doing a shit ton of checks.

Computer Problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1