Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Chatbox Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Chatbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Problems   Chatbox Problems EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:00 pm

It seems that the chatbox has been very weird lately. It takes forever to load up and then when it does I can log it but it freezes up whenever I try and send anything on both computer and phonr. So yeah, I'll still stick around on the site and of course I'll be checking the chatbox to see if it's working again. If you need anything just PM me, pop me an ask on Tumblr ( http://headphone-acti.tumblr.com ) or send it to my Skype if you have one. (actinium-miasma). Hopefully whatever is going on will be fixed soon, as I dug through the Forumotion suport and found that other members of different sites are having this problem, too. Sorry guys, but I'll still be around! Don't worry! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Chatbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Problems   Chatbox Problems EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Huh its working fine for me ;A;
Really hope formotion can get on this, we don't have a way of fixing it :/
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Chatbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Problems   Chatbox Problems EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:50 pm

b-but we needs our Acti ;A;
HURRY UP AND FIX IT FORUMOOTIONS
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Chatbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Problems   Chatbox Problems EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:11 pm

I hope so too. If I pop on the chatbox but don't say anything and just log off (like I just did) that means I'm testing to see if that chat is working. Just so you guys know. I wouldn't get your hopes up unless I say something after coming on. u_u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chatbox Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Problems   Chatbox Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Problems
Page 1 of 1