Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[Bleach RP] The New Captain of the 5th Squad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

[Bleach RP] The New Captain of the 5th Squad Empty
PostSubject: [Bleach RP] The New Captain of the 5th Squad   [Bleach RP] The New Captain of the 5th Squad EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:17 am

Atshushi sat quietly atop the tip of Sōkyoku, his two Zanpakuto in front of him lodged in the ground in an "x" fashion. He was in the meditative state known as Jinzen, where he communicates with his Zanpakuto. Within the world of his weapon, he stood in a burned city, with two small children standing in front of him. One was dark-skinned with light blue eyes while the other was light-skinned with dark grey eyes. Both wore black suits, and their expressions were quite serious, despite their young appearance.
"Why do you wish to be captain so soon after the previous one's death, Rai-nii?" the light skinned one asked, her voice sounding very light yet sharp.
"Yes, it does seem that you are grabbing at the power too soon, Chino-kun," the dark-skinned one agreed, his voice being very deep and booming despite his young appearance.
"I cannot leave the seat unfilled, besides, we've lost two other captains since Captain Hinamori died, and Asakawa and Kedakai have filled in their captain's positions already," Atshushi responded, "Besides, Head-Captain Kyoraku's already asked me to take the test either way."
"So you wish to not seem left behind by your peers and please your commander?" the boy asked, tilting his head to the side, "Is that truly all, Chino-Kun?"
Atshushi's ground his teeth a bit, "You know the answer, Raitoningu," he responded.
The young girl sighed, "Do you truly believe you can surpass him? You don't even know if he exists."
"I know he exists, Raimei, I just don't know who or what he is," the shinigami responded.
The girl pouted slightly, "Rai-nii, we've been together for over a century and a half, and we've found nothing on if God exists. The Soul King is still in question, but how can we answer such a question when it's impossible for us to get to him without the Royal Key?" Raimei asked, sparks flying from her eyes as she became frustrated.
"Easy, now, Raimei-chan, we must save our strength for the test. Whether we like it or not, Chino-kun as agreed to the test, and we shall do as he asks," Raitoningu said, placing a hand on Raimei's shoulder. Raimei looked at Raitoningu for a second before sighing loudly.
"Fine, let's get this over with then..." she said much like how a small child normally would.
"It seems it's about to begin Chino-kun, I can sense 3 powerful shinigami approaching, one of them is Head Captain Kyoraku," the boy said.
Atshushi nodded, the two children and the burned city around him slowly fading away. Raimei gave a small wave and a big, toothy smile to Atshushi before she disappeared with the rest of the image. As he awoke from the meditation, he sensed the Head Captain about to knock him in the head to try to get his attention.
"Oy! Rai-kun, wake u-oh," Kyoraku said just before his fist was blocked by Atshushi's two Zanpakuto. Komamura blinked, a bit surprised at Atshushi's speed while Kurotsuchi and Zaraki appeared unmoved by the shinigami's speed.
"Well then, shall we begin the test, Head-Captain Ky-or-a-ku?" Kurotsuchi said, emphasizing each of the head-captain's name's syllables.
Kyoraku laughed a bit, tilting his hat before nodding, "Yep, Kenpachi, you drew the shortest straw, so you get to battle him."
"You drew straws to decide who to battle me?" Atshushi asked, not sure if he should be insulted or not.
"No, we drew straws to see who'd witness the test and who'd battle you," Kyoraku said, giving a big, toothy grin to Atshushi.
Atshushi sighed, "Why do I expect you all to act like adults?" he asked himself aloud as he walked to one end of the cliff.
"Tch, quit your whinin' brat, you're one to talk with the way you act," Kenpachi Zaraki responded, walking to the other end, dragging his mangled Zanpakuto beside him. The other three captains stood back, the air around them was completely still as the two shinigami who were about to do battle stared at each other.
Kyoraku unfurled a scroll in front of him and began reciting what was written on it, "Now then, today, October 23rd of the year 2112 in the World of the Living, Atshushi Chino, 3rd seat of the 5th squad of the Gotei 13 will begin his Captain Proficiency Test against Kenpachi Zaraki, 1st seat and captain of the 11th squad of the Gotei 13. The first stage of the test will be through Atshushi Chino proving that he can perform Bankai. And...Begin!" he said, closing the scroll and looking up at Atshushi, "Good luck Rai-kun!" he yelled out in the best cute voice he could manage.
Atshushi sighed at the good luck Head Captain Kyoraku gave him before he flipped his two Zanpakuto backwards in his hands. He raised them above his head before stabbing them into the ground.
"Bankai!" he yelled out, as the wind picked up, storm clouds beginning to circle above Atshushi before striking him with black lightning. As the lightning continued to pour down on him, Atshushi began to absorb it into his Zanpakuto and body, the column of lightning beginning to curve inward around him from the force of him absorbing it. When the lightning stopped, Atshushi stood with black armor on. His face appeared like a charred skull with glowing electric blue eyes while his chest and abdomen lay bare, though they shined black as if part of the armor themselves, with two chains wrapping around him to hold two large shoulder guards to his body. Large spines as long as the average Zanpakuto attached to rings floated on his elbows while several other black and pointy objects covered his body. His Zanpakuto were nearly twice as long now, and as black as the lightning that struck them with several pockets of blue electricity glowing along the blade.
"Raijin no yoroi..." a collection of Atshushi, Reimei, and Raitoningu's said. As if in response to the voices, the storm clouds above Seireitei erupted into thunder, lightning, and rain.
"'Ey, this might just be fun after all," Zaraki said, a wicked smile spreading across his face.
"Interesting," Kurotsuchi said, eyeing Atshushi as if he were an experiment he hadn't expected to go so well, "those other voices, do you suppose they're that of Zanpakuto?" he asked aloud, though not directed at anyone in particular.
"You may ask him after the test, Kurotsuchi," Komamura said, though he himself was curious as to know what the other voices were.
"But what if he's dead before then?" The scientist responded, the insane smile he had gained disappearing form his face.
"He won't die, least I hope he doesn't, he's fun to mess with," Kyoraku, said before again unfurling the scroll, "Ahem, With the confirmation of reaching Bankai form, the second part of the test may proceed. Atshushi must battle with Kenpachi Zaraki without losing control or resealing his Bankai form until the present captains: Captain Kurotsuchi, Captain Komamura, and Head-Captain Kyoraku, agree that he has passed the test. And...Begin!" He yelled out, closing the scroll for the second time.
"Ha ha! I was getting tired of waiting! Let's go!" Zaraki yelled out, charging at the black clad Atshushi, who made no move to dodge. He swung his sword down at the shinigami, aiming to slice him in two, only to find Atshushi suddenly gone. His sword crashed into the ground, slicing a chunk out of the Cliff face.
"What's this? He was here just a-gah!" he yelled out as he was flung into the white tower next to the cliff, the fist of Atshushi outstretched where he was.
"Tell me you'll put up a better fight than that, Captain Zaraki," the voice of Atshushi said, the other two silent. He was answered by the maniacal laugh of the 11th Captain, who stood at the edge of the giant hole he made in the building.
"Oh, I plan on it, I just hope you won't hold back either!" he yelled out as a yellow aura began to glow around him.
"He's a bit crazy, is he not?" the voice of Raitoningu asked.
"Yes, but it doesn't truly matter right now," Atshushi answered back as black aura outlined in an electric blue glowed around him, "For now, we fight!" he said.
The two shinigami shot towards each other, Zanpakuto ready to slash at each other. With a sharp twang, the weapons met, creating a flash of sparks between their blades.
"'Ey, not bad, Atshushi, but if you want to beat me, you'll have to do better!" Zaraki yelled out, using his free hand to uppercut Atshushi in the gut. The three voices all grunted in pain as Atshushi was flung upwards into the storm clouds.
"Uh-oh, seems Atshushi's Bankai didn't increase his defense that much," Kyoraku said, tilting his straw hat up to get a better look at the clouds.
"Yes, but if this storm means anything, all Kenpachi did was piss him off," Komamura commented, his whiskers standing on end with all the lightning around them. As if confirming his comment, Atshushi bee lined for Zaraki, the air around him screaming as he neared the sound barrier before he slammed into the Captain with a thunderous boom, slamming them both into the White Tower, which began to collapse.
"Man, who's idea was it to have the test here?" Kyoraku complained, the other two captains looking at him for a moment, "Oh...right."
The sounds of metal against metal rang across Seireitei as the two fought, neither seeming to give up. As they landed on the cliff, the two combatants made one final slice at each other. The entire world seemed to fall silent for a moment, only the rain and occasional roar of thunder breaking the silence. Atshushi fell to his knee as he began to bleed from a cut running down from his right shoulder to his left hip.
"Hmph, guess you weren't so tough after..." Zaraki's voice failed him as he too fell to the knee, two long gashes opening up in an X pattern on his front. Two of the spikes of his hair also fell off, the bells at the ends ringing when they hit the ground.
The other tree captains waited to see if the two would continue the battle. When it was apparent that they would or could not, Kyoraku looked at the two other captains, who each nodded in silence. He then unfurled the scroll for the last time, "From this day hence forth, Atshushi Chino will be the Captain of the 5th squad of the Gotei 13 until his reincarnation. May he protect and serve Soul Society well," he recited before closing the scroll.
"Ha ha ha, congrats, Atshushi. That was fun, can't wait till we get to do it again," Zaraki said as he shakily stood up.
"Indeed, I haven't seen Kenpachi have that much fun for over a century," Komamura said, clapping his hands together to congratulate the shinigami.
"Fun!? That guy's nuts!" the voice of Reimei yelled out just before Atshushi returned to his normal state, the black armor falling off of him and his swords, dissolving into black sparks on the ground as he stood.
"Sorry about her," Atshushi said, sheathing his two Zanpakuto behind his back, "Sh tends to talk first, think later."
"Heh, don't matter if she talks, so long as she can fight," Zaraki said, "Well, I'm gone, with Atshushi injured, there's nobody fun to fight."
With that he disappeared, "Man oh man, guess I gotta do his paperwork too," Kyoraku said, scratching the back of his head before he looked over at Atshushi and gave him another toothy grin, "Well, I suppose all that's left now is to fix that cut and do all the paperwork."
"And after that I want you to come speak with me about your Zanpakuto voices being present in Bankai form," Kurotsuchi said, resting his hands on the butt of his Zanpakuto.
"I think I'll pass on the talk, Kurotsuchi, I only just became a captain, give me some time to enjoy it before you kill me with one of your experiments," Atshushi said, planning on never going near the 12th squad until Kurotsuchi's dead.
"Well, it's good to have you aboard. We're lucky we've been able to replace the captains so quickly, with this war and all. The conference room was starting to get too quiet," Komamura said, cutting off Kurotsuchi before he could begin arguing with Atshushi. He also gave the young shinigami a pat on the back, to which Atshushi winced at, but did his best to keep his composure. He'd hate to show how badly the injury actually was.
"Yeah, I'll come by your office after I visit the 4th squad barracks to help out with the paperwork, Head-Captain Kyoraku," Atshushi said just before he disappeared to get healed.
Kurotsushi gripped the hilt of his Zanpakuto so hard his hands were shaking, "Arrogant brat, denying me of researching him!" he growled before disappearing himself.
Komamura and Kyoraku looked at each other for a second before both sighing.
"Poor Atshushi, if only his Zanpakuto kept quiet during the battle," Kyoraku said, "Well, let's get started on that paperwork."
Komamura nodded, and they both disappeared.
Back to top Go down

[Bleach RP] The New Captain of the 5th Squad
Page 1 of 1