Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Unconventional Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Wolfgang, or Wolf, which he always went by, stood on the top of a lone office building in New York City. It was almost sundown, but the streets were still packed with cars and people running along the sidewalks. It was a chilly outside, but Wolf liked it that way, even though he was in a T-Shirt. He breathed out leaning over the small wall of the rooftop, scanning around. He was anxious, as he always was on these occasions. He turned around and leaned his back against the wall then, watching the door that lead to their meeting spot.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:21 am

Wolf, Czar, even the Gales Wolf was brutalizing all paused and looked to were the Gale once was. But there was little time to continue to watch, they needed to get off of this rooftop, fast. The amount of magic being used here would be driving every Gale, mage, and especially the humans below crazy. But first, Wolf had to take care of the rest of these Gales, which were recooperating after his last attack. But as he was about tot begin pelting them again, he saw something the corner of his eye. The girl that came last, and the guardian of the boy that just leveled the building.One of the Gales was inching towards her, with as cruel intent as ever, grappling onto her summon. As much as Wolf should've left right there, he couldn't bring himself to leave her to the Gales. She shouldn't have to die because of his and Henry's mistake. A series of events played out then, the first of which was him making a gesture that closely resembled a backhand towards his group of Gales. The path he made with his hand became dense, then a wave of jagged airborn icicles set upon his Gales. Maybe it was luck, but each of them dropped to the ground with a thud. "Czar!" He shouted to the his griffin, which was proudly standing over it's kills. "Hold those off!" He pointed towards the group of the monsters that tried to mangle Sophie and Lucius. Czar bounded forward, begining to toss the Gales about like it was a game.
Then he took his attention to the girl on the dragon being harrassed by the Gale. He looked at his hand, which then began to let off a whiteish gas. Nitrogen. This was still a new method to him. He pointed his open palm towards the Gale, as it bounced and tumbled around on the dragon. Then he fired, hoping for the best. Again, in an astounding show of luck, the shot nailed the Gale in the back. It yelped, but as it threw it's head back in pain, it stiffened. It fell of the dragon(still frozen) tumbling down 70 stories and shattering on the concrete in an ally below.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:55 am

Time seemed to stand still for a few moments as the Gale was trapped in mid air. A still motionless Sophie watched as it was blown apart, leaving next to no trace of it's former existence. She found herself staring as the boy crouched in the crater, finally lifting his head to reveal his face. The expression gave away the boy's identity. It was the same one from before, the one that had kept staring at her. Lucius he had said his name was.

Soon enough he had whisked her off her feet, rescuing her from her own flawed trap. She made sure to keep hold of her shepherd's crook as Lucius carried her. Sophie stared at him with her blue eyes as he spoke to her. Blinking, she nodded slowly in reply. She felt like such a fool for freezing up like that. She would have been killed if Lucius had not come to help. She averted her gaze from him and looked at the sky instead.
"Thankyou..." she whispered, feeling as though she ought to say something to break her own silence.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 pm

"No problem." Lucius shrugged; a teeny smile forming on his lips. Yang roared and blasted another Gale with a laser beam, frying it's face. He gave a slight nod to Czars; acknowledging him.

Mia wasn't sure how she was going to shake her attacker. With it pestering Yin on both sides like it was, Yin couldn't even flap his wings enough to keep them in the air. Mia was trapped; falling falling falling...

And then, there was a yelp. Yin's eyes widened and he flared his wings, catching the wind and bringing their fall to a dead halt. He flew up towards Wolf's level, and Mia's eyes followed the frozen Gale down to the street where it shattered. She looked up again and saw Wolf, who had gone out of his way to save her when she made a silly mistake of not being vigilant enough.

When they were level with Wolf, Mia was still unsure of what to say. She managed to look right at him and murmer a slightly incoherent "Thank you".
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Wolf let out a short sigh of relief after her dragon adjusted itself. He put down his hand and smiled, glad that she seemed to escape with everythings intact, "No sweat." Then a different shriek let loose through the air. A deeper, more hollow sounding call from one of the Gales. The one that let loose the signal jumped off the building onto another roof, and ran off. Soon multiple others let the call out and followed. Czar however still pawed and shreeched at the slower ones. "They're regrouping." He said definetly, Gales would never run from a fight without vengence in mind. Czar walked back to Wolf's side, feeling quite accomplished. He patted him and turned back to Mia. "You and that kid should probably get outta here," He gestured to the direction he carried Sophie off too. "Sorry for the trouble." He said a bit embarrassed at how terrible his and Henry's meeting turned out.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"I'm Sophie..." she blinked after another few silent moments. She felt that it was kinda weird that she knew his name and he didn't know hers. Sophie shifted in Lucius' arms, feeling almost embarrassed that he was carrying her and yet she thought it might be rude to just fly away and not say anything more.
"You... don't have to carry me..." she said eventually, after another few moments of silence, "It'd probably be easier for you if I just flew."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:46 pm

"Sophie... That's a nice name." Lucius smiled, letting the two syllables roll off his tongue. He tried not to let on that he had already figure her name out somewhat during a random bout with S-TPF, in which he had called out a random name he assumed to be hers. After her second comment, he slowed down a bit. "If you wish, although it's totally fine. As long as you feel well enough, you can do whatever makes you happiest." he replied, giving her the opportunity to fly if she so wished.

Mia looked at the man. "Please, I'm not afraid of troubled times. If there's anything I can do at all to help, I'd be more than happy if you'd allow me..." she replied quickly. She had an odd urge to help this man; to somehow live up to the kindness he had shown her, in a sense. She felt like she could look up to this man...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 am

"Uh..."Wolf said nervous about the Gales still, he looked back in the direction they ran of to for a second. "I'm in a bit of a tight spot." He addmitted to the girl. "Oh and it's Wol- wait. Wolfgang." He corrected himself. "But, If your ever interested in helping me and my little lost cause," He mused, mounting onto Czar. "Then I'll be there," He pointed to his left down the street, towards a building marked with big illuminated sign saying "Stark Hotel". "Big big lobby, right by Richood Street. Can't miss it." He assured, getting adjusted on the griffin, who began flapping his wings a bit, getting ready for flight. "But, I won't take it personal if you bail." He took a second to think.
"I would."

Last edited by Wolfgang on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:08 am

Not wanting to be a burden on Lucius, Sophie shifted a second time in his arms before dropping out of them. She free-fell for a few moments, still clutching onto the wooden shepherd's crook with one hand.
"Célnes," she whispered, the wind spirit acknowledging her thoughts and lending her his power. Sophie's falling came to a halt as the spirit summoned the winds to keep her afloat. She seemed to stand for a moment in thin air before hopping and floating up to where Lucius was. She smiled at him, much more comfortable now that the situation didn't seem so awkward.
"So where are we going?" she asked, doing a little spin in the air as she flew alongside Lucius.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:19 am

Lucius couldn't help but crack a teeny smile when Sophie smiled at him. He flew down to where Sophie was, then pondered over her question. "Dunno. My best option right now would be to just return to the park where Mia and I spend most of our training time. It's a good distance away and it's pretty Gale-safe. If that makes sense." Lucius shrugged. "I probably will go there because it's always pretty empty and i can 'de-summon' myself there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unconventional Reunion   An Unconventional Reunion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unconventional Reunion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3