Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please)   Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a team for my character, Doug, to join. Or if anyone wants to make a new one with me.

His bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1404-doug-the-shuppet

Last edited by Radiohead97 on Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please)   Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:39 am

Allegro , my Pachirisu character, would be willing to for a partnership. I looked over Doug's bio and I think the two would have good chemistry. For one they share a love of music, as well as a traveling background. He's a very unfamiliar with the area though and more than a little homesick too, it would mean a lot to him if someone were to show him around.

I started a thread a while back, although no one has replied yet. So, perhaps we could roleplay for a little bit and see how our characters get along? That is, if you're interested in a partnership.

Allegro's Bio
Thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please)   Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Sure, I think that'll work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please)   Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Cool, I'm ready to roleplay when you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please)   Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a team (Lock this thread, please)
Page 1 of 1