Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Naruto Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Seiro ran through the villagers apologizing as she made her way "Damn i'm gonna be late aren't I!?" She muttered to herself, pushing her way through the crowd. The reason she was in a rush because this was the day she was going to meet her team, well she may have met them before, but now she could call herself a ninja. They were supposed to be meeting 10 minutes ago but her parents- well her adoptive parents, held her up by saying goodbye. Seiro finally reached the rendezvous point for her team, even though she was 10 minutes late
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Harvey was silent, "You guys get a free day, do whatever you want and just stay out of trouble. Teacher needs to go do some business.." with that he walked to the direction of the school, where the girl had walked. He had sensed something wrong about her...and he was going to find out just what. He couldn't report someone just for suspicion... he walked to where he heard some voices and stumbled upon a gruesome sight.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Rui just blinked, and put away her tantos. ".....................Lowly" She muttered into arm, as she took position for her Forgotten Bamboo Art, 4th Fire. The Fake laughed at her, "What are you going to do? Cut me with a Bamboo sword? Hahahahahaha!! Come-on then! Try it!" He let out a horrible laugh, and thumped his broad chest, daring her to strike at him. She concentrated at his throat, and fell into the familiar rhythms of the Fourth Style, the man's eyes widened as her Bamboo sword took on a fiery sheen. "..............................Idiot." She simply stated as she severed his head from its shoulders, spraying the blackboard behind him in blood. She wiped her face, staring down at the body for a moment, before flicking her sword, and cleaning the smooth and rounded blade with a piece of cloth from his body. However, she just noticed the blown out windows, and the smoke coming from the wood around his feet, and shook her head, this was going to be easy to spot. She then turned hearing a noise, and saw a man staring in shock at the scene.

(Tha' Good Ole' Fight Scene Between me and Kat.) http://titanpad.com/QgVBI0Vj7O
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:42 am

On the last post:
caution long:

And so it continues:
*before fight with Harvey and Rui*
A man walked happily through the streets. he looked at the sights, sound, and smells as he waltzed through the open visitor doors. He could just imagine the place burning as he slaughtered the kage that resided here! He saw a trio of children and decided to approach them, maybe he could get some information "Hi kids!" he chimed, "Wonderful day isn't it? Is the Hokage going to make an appearance anytime soon? I've always admired him. What about you?" he lied cheerfully. He wondered what their views on the hokage were? He hasn't met anybody that shared the same ideals as him, and any who told him never lived to see another person. His green goggles reflected the sunlight as they held up some of his hair while squishing another part of the brown mess. His hand was hidden in his deep pockets, it was his hand with the grappling gun, his favorite weapon. He could easily grab things and toss them around with a flick of his arm. His hand was all right underneath the mechanical weapon, he hadn't a single wound on it. So he thought to hide it whenever he went into public.

Last edited by bluekat12 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Sarana studied the man, making a few mental observations. This man was armed judging by the small strangely shaped bulge in his pocket. Sarana took a casual pose, ready to launch an Iaido strike if he proved hostile. Outwardly, Sarana seemed like she dropped her guard. "Sorry, but the Hokage is so busy with all his duties. We wouldn't know where he'd be exactly. I'm sure if you speak with ANBU at the main building, they could help you better than us..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:53 pm

"We're just genin theirs not much point in asking us, and yeh he's pretty cool then again he is hokage after all " She stood up from the tree with her arms crossed, looking at him intently I wonder why he's here... I mean I don't think a resident of this city would just ask that, could he be a traveler? But why would he ask us, and even so if he is a traveler I would think he'd ask where to eat or something like that She thought in silence for once not being the most talkative of the group of 3
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Jikumo sighed and looked blankly at the man, "I don't care much for titles, the Hokage is just another strong person in my eyes." He shifted his position on the tree branch, "Why do you think he'd make an appearance anyways?" He twirled kunai on his finger absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Nick sighed, these youths looked up to the kage of this village. "Well, I guess i'm just going to have to start with you guys."(From this post on is what cry's chara is seeing)In that moment, he seemed to have disappeared and he reappeared behind them he leaned down and whispered, "I wonder if you three have any good jutsus I could use..." he looked up and smiled, "Looks like the sun is going out." If one looked up they would see that the sun was slowly disappearing behind a dark shadow. Nick pulled his grapple hand out of his pocket and aimed at the trio, "Hmm, how should I put you down. The youths are always the most troublesome. Stubborn." (end of what Cry's chara is seeing)

He smirked, he had cast a genjustsu(sp? XD) on the girl that seemed to be already weary of him, Sarana. He was really standing right in front of them he had a huge shadow forming behind him, it had a strange shape to it, glowing brighter and brighter. It stopped and it seemed to be a giant bear looming over him. It gave a bellow as sparks seemed to jump off it's fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Seiro stepped backwards and pulled out the kunai "What the hell... are you on about?" This was her natural response to anyone who would say those words "Somethings off though..." She looked at serana and she was just stood there (I'm assuming) "I have no idea... is she scared..?" She muttered to herself while returning her gaze to the man in front of her "Why are really here huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Jikumo watched in interest, "What's going on here?" He jumped from his branch and landed next to Sarana and looked up at the bear, "Uh, should we do something about that?" He opened his left eye and redied himself for the worst. He looked to his side and saw Sarana in some sort of genjutsu, but he couldn't concentrate enough to figure out what it was. "Seiro, do you know how to counter genjutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 am

Sarana narrowed her eyes as she saw the sun go out, recognizing the illusion. "Genjutsu, he got me during a moment's distraction. Luckily I know how to get out. My eyes aren't as clouded as most." Sarana put her hands in a tiger seal and used chakra. "Release." Sarana released herself from the jutsu and grabbed a katana handle. "Iaido style, first strike." Sarana boosted chakra to her legs and leapt forward, quickly drawing her blade to aim her blade at the man's throat. She was hoping to catch him by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 am

Nick had expected the girl to break. He back peddled until he was behind the bear. The bear bellowed and stomped the ground with his massive paws. It send electric shocks jolting towards the trio though the air. The bear then roared and coated itself in electricity, immune to the stuff. It barreled towards Sarana and Jikumo while Nick changed his target to Seiro, in his opinion the one who looked slightly dimmer than the others. He cast a genjutsu that allowed her to move around but still see different things. He made it so she saw her two comrades as him and the bear, while he and the bear appeared to be her friends. He muted all sound from the outside world so they couldn't call out to her. Nick smirked and worked on the genjutsu, completing it while the bear attacked the other two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 am

"I should end this quickly... but the town.. "She looked around, she didn't want to harm any civilians "Okay then, I wont use Oil" She throws out shuriken at the 'Bear and Nick' , she then uses fire jutsu to light them on fire as they launch towards the 2 'enemies'. Her supposed allies were doing quite well, she was kind of surprised but maybe they were tougher than she though
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:33 am

Jikumo pulled out dual chains with iron orbs on the end, "Watch out for the lightning!" He rolled out of the way and swung one of the chains at a tree branch and pulled himself up and over the tree. He then pulled out three stink bombs that he always kept with him and threw them towards the man who had summoned the Bear. "Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:09 am

Sarana saw the flaming projectiles coming at them and kicked Jikumo away, kicking off him as well to get them both out of the way of the flaming shiriken. A leaf nin wouldn't attack their own unless they were under genjutsu. She threw off her sunglasses and her red eyes soon, a thick black circle encompassing the pupils. Sarana stared straight at Seiro and saw the chakra echo freshest at her eyes. They were strange, unnatural. A sure sign of genjutsu. Sarana rushed at Seiro, intent on grabbing her a pumping chakra to distrupt the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:35 am

(Sarana and Jiku need to get hurt by Seiro, so that way she can suffer mental pain xD *is shot*)
Nick dodged the attacks with ease, and pulled Seiro out of the way of Sarana. Nick smirked and aimed his grapple hand at Sarana as she grew close. He pumped electricity through it with a smile as he activated it, making it appear as if he were attacking her. The grapple shot out towards Sarana, it instead moved behind her though and grabbed the railing of some stairs. He whipped it back towards him, he aimed to have her think he missed and be hit behind the head with the rails, if she dodged he would catch the railings and have a new weapon if any of them tried to come close.
The bear roared as it was ignored. It slammed it's paws on the ground and lightning shot down from the sky onto Nick, electric like armor formed on him and the bear. The bear roared again and got on it's hind legs and gave a loud high pitched bellow that hurt human ears. Nick was effected too but he was used to the "roar" and didn't flinch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next