Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Naruto Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Seiro ran through the villagers apologizing as she made her way "Damn i'm gonna be late aren't I!?" She muttered to herself, pushing her way through the crowd. The reason she was in a rush because this was the day she was going to meet her team, well she may have met them before, but now she could call herself a ninja. They were supposed to be meeting 10 minutes ago but her parents- well her adoptive parents, held her up by saying goodbye. Seiro finally reached the rendezvous point for her team, even though she was 10 minutes late
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Sarana had arrived at the meeting place ten minutes early because her parents were cold, emotionless, and only wanted her to live up to her family name. Sarana was wearing her usual light attire, wearing her twin black katana strapped on the back of her waist and using wrap around sunglasses to cover her red eyes. To those looking, it would seem shee was lounging against a tree and napping. Howeber, her eyes constantly checked her surroundings from behind those dark shades. Deception was an invaluable tool to any ninja. She said nothing when Seiro arrived, keeping up her napping facade.
Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Yuki had just came to the meeting with 5 minutes to spare. She didn't have a family, but that didn't mean she should have to arrive late. With a sigh she leaned on a tree, fiddling with her necklace. Her sword was currently sitting next to her waist on the left. She had her own mission to carry out: Find the one that killed her parents.
Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 pm

"Well I guess you two are my teammates" Seiro said with a slight grin "Wheres our sensei?" She said as she also leaned by the tree, looking over the 2, both not looking very talkative "I wonder how strong they are..." Seiro thought to herself, one of the girls looked like they were napping "You shouldn't really be sleeping, our sensei might be here any minute"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Sarana did not answer and just kept up her ruse. Obviously Seiro was not very good at analysis. Sarana wasn't even slowing her breath the the speed that most sleepers went to. Already she had a bad opinion of one of her team members. The other who wasn't late had been quiet, keeping to herself. Sarana had not really found out anything other than she had some training in single bladed combat, could be very quiet, and had some connections with canines judging by the very faint smell of wet dog coming off her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:58 pm

A man with white hair and red eyes had been wandering around, completely bored out of his mind. He wondered if he was supposed to be doing something right then. "Probably not..." he thought. He had a scythe strapped to his back, it was enclosed in a casing that was more for keeping it from poking someone's eye out that looks. His name was Harvey, a teacher that was supposed to be meeting the new students training to be ninjas. He found his legs walking towards the meeting spot. He saw the girls there and asked, "Why are you guys here?"
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Rui watched the Village, one of the Five Great ones it was said at least.... Her job was to get in, and kill a betrayer to a village, that was paying her at least 6 months worth of supplies, no matter the cost, she hoped she wouldn't have to kill anyone but the target this time around, but the things offered were too great to pass up at least. She leaped from tree to tree, looking, plotting, planning her entry, one that shouldn't make too much of a entrance, she then decided on the simple entry. Just walk in as a traveler. She slipped out of the tree, and foliage, walking through the entrance to the village, and hearing her stomach rumble, she headed to the Ramen place first, setting her crate, holding her Double-Bladed Katana down at her side, and ordered just a simple Ramen, only speaking a few words. While she waited, she went over her plan. Find and Kill the Target, a Hidden Rogue, and escape without dying, then collect what was due to her. All in all, a good plan....
Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:09 am

"We are waiting for our Sensai." Yuki said. She tucked a strand of her silver hair behind her ear, revealing her blue eyes. Popping her neck she leaned off the tree. "Are you supposed to be our Sensai?" she asked. She glared at the man, she didn't really trust him just yet.
Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:30 am

"He must be, although he's a pretty bad one for keeping us waiting so long" Seiro got off the tree and walked a step closer, inspecting him "Hmm he looks sensei material I guess" She chuckled a bit, even though she was late she still criticized on him being late, he was a Jounin after all and most likely there sensei, so she would've thought he would have been there before any of them. She smiled at the thought, she'd beaten a jounin to somewhere, then again she thought of most things as a contest
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:48 am

She drank up the rest of her noodles, and put down the bowl, and leaving several coins, more then enough to pay for it, shouldered her case holding her Double-Bladed Katana (I need a name for this bloody thing...), ignoring the Ramen Shopkeeper protests about so much money, who then quieted realizing she wasn't coming back to take her change. And headed for where the Rogue Chunin should be, the teaching school for ninjas. The target had easily fooled everyone here with his Illusions, making them believe that he had been a teacher for a long time, but she being from outside the village the Illusion wouldn't work on her, and so she was hired to kill this man. She sighed, and kept walking, she could see the school now, and four people stood outside it, presumably Gennin and their Jounin, a complication, she didn't expect there to be people here to be potential witnesses, but she still had to continue with her plan at least. She passed by them, coldly ignoring them, hoping to get past, and into the school without much trouble at all.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:50 am

Loss of temper from one and foolishness from the other. Obviously Sarana's team didn't take their training as serious as they should have. Sarana sighed and stood, brushing the dirt off her shorts. "An impatient dog owner who has no social skills, a fool, and a sensei who is later than that fool. I see Team Sixteen has a great future judging by how we are starting..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 am

"Oh yeah that's right...you guys must be team 16, I totally forgot about you guys. Didn't help that I was half drunk when I was told that I would be getting a team.." he mumbled the last bit. He noticed a strange girl walking past, he had never seen her in the village before. "So did I get a team of four or something?" he joked. He had heard their comments on him being a terrible teacher but let it pass. It wasn't their fault he had forgotten. He stared at them a bit and finally said, "You going to tell me your names or what?"
Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:27 am

"Well I'm Seiro, the only one in this team who is actually social" Seiro looked to the girl who insulted the whole team "Only judge me when you've seen me in battle, if you're dissapointed after then you can ridicule me all you want" She smirked at her own words before looking back at her sensei, following his eyes to the strange girl I know most of the people in this village.... she's not from here... and she has a weapon too
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Rui blinked at the question then shook her head, and kept walking into the school, hoping to get away without her being discovered, or a fight ensuing. Once inside she quickly drew her tantos, and sped off down the hallway, looking into each empty classroom till' she got to the second to last one, her target was in there, with his Red hair bobbing slightly has he marked on a chalkboard, she slipped in and tried to get around the Rogue Chunin, but to no avail, he simply turned around and addressed her. "Who're you? Schools closed for today, so shoo." Rui stalked around him, wary now of several papers on the ground, traps she would assume, and she didn't want to be caught up in this. "Did Tachi send you? Or maybe Yoro...... No matter, I should strong enough to deal with one lowly assassin...."
Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:36 am

Yuki growled softly as she heard the insult. "I am not a dog owner. Name's Yuki Shiro-Ookami. If your our sensei, I guess I owe you an apology for my rudeness." she said. This guy still needed to prove to her that he could be trusted, even if he was the leader of this pack. "Also, keep your distance from the new comer. She smells of blood." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Roleplay   Naruto Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Roleplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next