Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

((So this is the topic that all the RPing will be done in. First I should probably set up some ground rules here.
1. Normal Forum rules, since we are still on this forum.
2. I would especially like to express no powerplaying or god-modding, I'm sure you can find definitions online if you don't know them.
3. There will be a posting order as previously mentioned, but it will not go into effect until everyone has woken up. Before everyone has woken up, the characters are free to mingle and talk to one another, and there will be consequences for not following up. You will have three days to post, and if you fail to do so in that limit your character will be abducted via body fading out and disappearing by a certain force that will be met within the first posts, or maybe page or two. Once you return you can say in your post how you reform back into the group, and nothing was done to you that you can remember. The more often this happens to a character due to missing posts, the more it plays into the later parts of the RP. And as for posting order, that will come on a first-come-first-serve basis.
NOTE: More rules may be added later if I see I’ve forgotten things here. Now, onto the RP. If you want you can start with describing the vision, personalize it to your character, or if you don’t want to reveal that I guess it’s possible to start off without it.

POSTING ORDER: Me, Desert, Drawr, 9Kirby99, Maxirorc, Sakura, and then Themanofpokemon.))

Jason blinked a bit as he woke up, opening his eyes and finding that he was lying face down on something soft, yet cool and maybe a bit moist. What? Where am I? He wondered quickly as he lifted his head up, the sunlight causing him to squint a bit as he had just been face down for who knew how long. As his vision adjusted, he could make out the figures of other things in the area, some of them seemed to have a more humanoid figure and others, not so much. He glanced around the area, checking to see what their surroundings looked like and saw that they were somewhere in a very large field, with a few trees decorating the area but other then that nothing else seemed to be around. Jason continued to wonder what had happened to cause him to end up there when he remembered a certain vision that he had before he woke up in the field.
"I never figured you to be the type for catching a sunset by yourself." Jason turned around from where he was sitting, which happened to be on a cliff edge looking out at the water, to see a friend of his walk over and sit down next to him. "It's a sunrise actually, and I didn't want to wake anyone up." He commented back, looking out at the water and sun once again. As he looked, he could notice a few areas out in the distance looking like they were just fading away, and for some reason he didn't even question it. A look behind him showed that some of the mainland was vanishing too, but even that wasn't phasing him for some reason.
"So, How does it feel? Always being tied to others, I can't imagine it would be very fun." She started to say again as the vanishing areas started to turn black, turning the area into a dark void that seemed to be enclosing in on him. "As much as you may want to convince yourself that you're finally free, I have to tell you that you're not. Not yet, but when you are, feel free to come find me again. We'll all be waiting." She finished, and suddenly she vanished too just as the darkness completely filled the area, leaving nothing left to see except for a curious looking puppet with one broken string. Jason blinked, and for once could finally control himself as he reached out and touched the puppet's dangling arm. As he did so a message seemed to appear in the darkness before Jason passed out. "What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

Last edited by Pikashock on Wed May 01, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Shizu stood, looking across vast open sands. She was stood on rock, in front of a cave mouth. Caves being a rare occurrence, she immediately knew where she was. It was the one place where she had truly felt free and... at home. Turning, she spotted a bird-like creature with what looked to be a small mask covering it's face.
"Kakure..." she whispered, her voice harboring a touch of sorrow as she recognized the bird.
Shizu made to move towards her old friend, but found that she was unable to. Looking down at her feet, she blinked. Something wasn't right. Her feet... all the time she had spent with Kakure had been during her time as an Adjuchas. She should have claws, not be wearing boots.
Looking back to the black and white feathered bird, she watched as it spread it's wings and took off, leaving one feather behind. Shizu reached out to try and stop her friend from leaving, her feet once again freed as she slowly stepped forward. However it was too late, and Kakure was already fading off in the distance, melding into the vast white expanse before her.
Sadly, Shizu withdrew her arm and it returned to her side. She turned her blue gaze to the ground where she spotted the soft, black and white feather. Bending down, she picked it up. However, as she glanced back at the white desert, she saw nothing but darkness and black... and a puppet, dangling from multiple pieces of string. One of the cords snapped, silently, a set of words appearing beneath it.
'What will you do to break the ties that bind?'

A female, small in stature, blinked gently as she woke. With a few quick observations she noticed that she was in an unfamiliar place. A field of some description. For a few moments, Shizu stayed where she was sat against a tree, noticing that there were others in the field. However, curiosity soon got the better of her and she got to her feet, intending to see what information these other creatures had about where she was. She paused however, as the vision she had before waking came flooding back to her.
Reaching into one of the deep pockets of her white long coat, she pulled out a feather and looked at it sadly. She hadn't thought about Kakure in a while now, but it still hurt that she had left like that.
Replacing the feather in her pocket, Shizu checked that her sword was where it should be and walked towards one of the creatures that had just woken.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Frost's eyes flew open, not that it made much of a difference. His world was still the familiar void it always was. Dark and endless. The wolf groaned and shook his head, feeling as if he'd just been abruptly woken from a deep sleep. His mind was still a haze as he sat up on his paws. Then a odd thought floated into his mind. Where am I? The familiar cold snow no longer covered the ground under his paws and he felt an unusually warm ray of light wash over his fur. His head was still in the clouds when suddenly it hit him. The Battle!
_________

The snow was stained red that day. But no one cared. It wasn't like it was a rare occurrence. And besides, everyone was too busy going for each others throats to stop and take stock in the color of the ground... or the bodies that littered it. Snow was falling heavily that day and it was cold, but no one cared...
Frost swiveled around to face someone that was trying to sneak up on him. Adrenaline pumped through his body and he was about to lunge when... It all just stopped. All the howls, the fighting and snarling, everything was silent. He couldn't even feel the snow fall on his pelt. He heard pawsteps approaching him, they were familiar, his friends. A black wolf, smaller than he was, a female. And one with brown fur. Taller than Frost. He didn't question why he could 'see' them. Even if it was for the first time, the thought didn't seem to cross his mind.
"H-hey guys. What's going on?" He asked. But they didn't respond, standing there, smiling, as if they were sharing an inside joke.
Then he heard something snap. It echoed throughout his world and he quickly turned around to see what it was. Hanging from a nearby tree was a shapeless puppet, its strings all attached to a branch, except one, the one that just broke.
"No, really, what the **** is go-" When he turned around, they weren't there. And in that second, he felt a calm flow through him. It was as if the world had been holding its breath, waiting in suspense, building all the tension, until it finally broke, releasing it in that one moment. No...At the time it didn't seem strange that his world seemed to be fading into darkness. it was normal, that the world was disappearing. Fading, fading.
And he didn't care...
When all was gone and only the ground beneath his feet was left, a voice called out to him, soothing.
"What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

_________

Frost blinked a few times, trying to get his mind straight. His body still felt sluggish as he stood up, but his mind was alert. He could sense a few others in the vicinity, but none were moving. Except wait... Two. His ears twitched as he tried to locate them. But a question was still bouncing around in his mind. "What the **** is going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Miles slowly awoke. He could feel a red fabric beneath him...where was he? Then he remembered. His castle!

---------------------------------------------
Miles got up and looked around. It had seemed he had tripped over the rug. He looked to his left, and saw many of his friends standing there. To his right, more friends. He stepped back a bit. He looked around. Everywhere he looked, he could see a friend...life, or between life, as he called it, was great. Miles smiled at the thought...

Suddenly, he felt a huge rumbling. He looked up at the ceiling, and saw the roof was beggining to crack. He turned to tell everyone to get out of here, but he saw that they had all surrounded him in a circle. One of the figures he didn't recognise. It seemed to be a puppet on some sort of string. He couldn't see an opening in the circle. The ceiling then gave way, and the castle began to crumble. As it crumbled, his friends said in an eeire unison...

Miles looked up as a huge chunk of the roof fell on top of him.

---------------------------------------------

Miles sat up and looked around suddenly. He could see many people around him who he couldn't recognise. These weren't hsi friends. He stood up and drew his sword. "Who...who are you people? Where am I?" he yelled at them.

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a puppet.)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 pm

shard was standing in the middle of a street. Everything was out of focus and just a big blur running in several directions. He was walking among the blur, when all of a sudden he felt his legs give out from under him. He heard a constant ringing. He was unable to move. Then all of a sudden he felt like he was tugged out from himself, then everything became clear. The noise, the screams, gunfire, explosions, and most importantly his trainer. His trainer was holding onto his arm and pulled him up to his feet. He saw his trainers lips moving, and tried to focus on his trainers voice. " sh...sha...shard! Shard! Can you hear me!?! We have to move, this is too dangerous!" Shard tried to move, but felt a sharp pain in his left leg."gah!" Shard shouted, as he felt a deep ache in his leg."shard! We have to move! You got hit by a bomb! Can you walk!?" The trainer said to him."I think so... Hurk!" Shard said as he moved to his feet and started moving with his trainer. They saw the chaos of people fleeing, bodies piling up on the ground."We need to get off of the street! It is too dangerous! We will have to cut through the building!"

Shard held no counter to the idea and started moving ahead. They were in the building. All of a sudden he heard a gunshot and a cry of pain. He turned around, to find his trainer with a hole in his chest. His trainer collapsed, and shard saw an officer that had a delirious look in his eye."NO!" Shard shouted. He looked to the officer and saw him take aim at shard. Shard on reflex, kicked the gun out of the officers hand. With all the rage an energy he could muster he rushed at the officer as he charged an aura sphere in his hand. He then smashed his hand and the aura sphere into the officers face. Shard turned to see his trainer, but only saw a puppet being hung by it's strings."what will you do to break the ties that bind?" All of a sudden everything became a blur again.

Shard all of a sudden woke up, on a soft surface. He spun his legs around to get up to his feet. He then sat back down quickly, his legs still a little bit numb. He the. Tried to stand up slower. He had no idea where he was. He started to panic, but the. Took a deep breath. He then followed his old principle"rest,assess,act". He felt rested the. Remembered his dream. What was that about? He then looked at his surroundings. He was in an open plain, with several other people. They were mostly humanoid. They had a confused look on their face as well.

Shard decided to try to communicate with the others. He wasnt sure if they were lost, or were potential enemies. He made no assumption, and walked over to communicate with them. He heard one of them shout. He wasn't sure if he was possibly aggressive, so he put his weight onto his front leg, in case he attacked, making him able to retaliate quickly with a roundhouse kick if necessary.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Phoenix jolted upright, his sweating face had a panicked look on it, he felt the grass beneath him, the green glared into his eyes, and GRASS! There was real grass, real green grass, not the Ashen laden grass that dissolves when you touch it. He fell backward, and revealed in the feeling of the plant against his back, the springiness of it. Then closing his eyes, he visualized the dream he had before somehow getting here.
------------
The Blades stalked around him, he shook his head stumbling back, hearing a chunk has he did so, he expected the Blades to turn toward him and.... But his body cold was cold, so cold... Looking down to see why he saw his body, a Blades body.
On the air echoed screams, the scent of smoke was overpowering, and a powerful wind blew through the ruins of Collage Street. Moving forward he stopped, his leg, a blades leg, was caught in the jaws of a bear trap. He looked up again, his normal emotions not there for what he was seeing, the Scavenger HQ was Burning. Flames burst out the windows, and the few survivors were either under fire by UCoM Soldiers, the barking sounds of their guns bouncing around his head, on the other side, the blades continued their stalk up towards the HQ. Chains erupted around his friends, dragging them downwards. Over head streaked a jet, and a immense glare blotted out everything. Then a voice echoed through this painful darkness, "War revolves around this world, its chains binding everyone dragging them down into its horrors, War comes."
---------------
"Lana....? No...... That wasn't her voice.... Yeesh....She'd kill me if I mistook her voice for someone else's..." He Opened his eyes looking up at the blue sky. "This place... Its so beautiful.. So vibrant... Almost hard to believe that The Fort had stuff like this..." He ruffled his hair, and sitting up looked about the green hill, his broadsword slightly digging into his back, he sighed in relief that he wasn't deprived of his weapons at least, or his clothing. Stranger things HAD happened.

He saw other humaniods around him. Looking curiously at them, he muttered, "Mutants? No.... They aren't tainted by Deamonic or Rads.... So, the heck is THIS place?!?" The Last part he uttered a bit louder then he meant to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:06 am

(OOC: The vision is optional, thank God! Lol.)

Whitney slowly opened her brown eyes. "Wha? W-where am I?" she asked no one in particular softly. She sat up to find herself in an open grassy meadow. "Whaaaa?? Where is this?" she asked again, now scared and confused. Suddenly she remembered. Whitney pulled out the two Chaos Emeralds she had. She had used them to teleport to the past, but she had been knocked out along the way. "Is this the past?" the white hedgehog inquired again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 am

Light and darkness.
The place seemed bright as the sun, yet as dark as a cloudy and moonless night.
Weird combination and seemed fantical. It shouldn't exist.
Maybe it should, it seemed pretty in a way.
I tried to look around but my head started throbbing, at first unnoticeable but soon was so strong I felt woozy and drained, looking back at the front.
An unease set in. Whatever brought me here obviously didn't want me to move.
A puppet danced in, and the entire bright light hovered around the toy, and for the first true time I was completely in darkness.
An eerie laughter came from all around me but strangely it seemed familer but different.
As the puppet launched itself at me, a cord snapped, and above the what could be defined as din, a voice could be heard,
"What will you do to break the bonds that bind."

Amy blinked slowly, feeling something tickle her face, as she came to. She felt exhausted, but attempted to push herself up. Her arms refused and she collapsed onto the ground again, and closed her eyes. After a few minutes she tried again, and after alot of effort she was in a sitting position, and looked around. From her view she could see green grass, a blue sky-she was outside? Last thing she remembered she was sleeping inside. Amy shook her head in confusion but regretted it instantly, and it made her feel worse than before. Muffled sounds could be heard, but she didn't notice them.
Almost as if she was in her own little world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:37 am

The manor. The crash. The school. The funeral. The junkyard. The operation room. The Normals. The Odds. Each event in his life flashed through. him. For each good, there was a bad. Well, supposedly. He liked to think that everything was neutral. He disliked taking sides, unless it was for the greater good. But, now, he was simply sitting on top of the tallest pile in the junkyard, watching the sunset. With him sat Anju, his best friend and secret love. "What are you gonna do? You're gonna be one of the only Normals at the school. I mean, I'll help you, but I'm only one Odd." She sighed. "I'm just... really worried for you." He merely laughed. "They can't be any worse than anyone else I've dealt with." He feared almost nothing that awaited him. He noticed the sun had disappeared. He didn't care. "Hey, Anju..." The darkness continued closing in. "I have something to tell you..." She smiled. "I think it can wait till tomorrow. Just enjoy the moments as they come. Promise?" He nodded. "I promise." Suddenly, the darkness enveloped him. Where Anju sat, a formless puppet hung. One of the strings was broken. "I could fix that, you know." The toy simply replied, "What will you do to break the ties that bind?"

He awoke, hands behind his head, legs crossed, laying in a field. He got up, seeing the people around him. "Okay which one of you is the Odd playing this prank?" He walked in the center of them all. "Who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 am

Jason said nothing as he looked around at all the people who were getting up. Normally, he would suspect one of them for being the cause of the problem, but everyone seemed just as confused about it as he was. Unless they're faking it, don't forget that's always possible. Oh, and they might not remember it. You know enough about memory loss situations, after all. He reminded himself as he had a sudden realization. Wait a minute. I can remember everything. Except how I got here of course, but besides that. That's a first. He chuckled a bit, and then noticed that one of the people had pulled a sword out. Becoming aware of the situation once again, Jason reached to his side and found that his sword was still there in its sheath, and rested his hand on the handle.
"So...I'm assuming nobody knows how we got here? Because it would be really handy if somebody actually knew." He said out loud, attempting to put the question out to the whole group. Unbeknownst to the group, as this was happening, there was a figure observing from a distance, invisible to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:55 am

Shizu had wandered over to Jason whilst the others had been waking. However she stopped a few metres short of actually reaching him, remaining silent unlike a few of the others. She blinked, turning back to scan the area again. It appeared that everyone was now up and about, and yet no one seemed to know what was going on. Her blue eyes took in every utmost detail, but she seemed to ignore what everyone was saying.
She did however, turn to Jason when he spoke, blinking for a moment. Her head was tilted to the side in a gesture of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:19 am

Frost's ears twitched. More of them were starting to move. Murmuring, talking. He quickly stood up on all fours, his fur bristling at the knowledge of so many unknown beings in his close vicinity. But once he listened to them carefully he found an underlying similarity. Confusion. Not only of where they were, but how they got there.
He took a moment to take stock of this. His fur laid flat but he kept a defensive stance. The ground under his paws were beginning to develop a thin layer of frost.
He was about to think of how to proceed when he heard a voice that seemed to resonate louder than the others. The wolf turned his head in Jason's general direction and listened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:35 am

Miles turned to the voice and listened, not letting go of his sword. "I could ask you the same question. The last thing I remember is having some crazy dream, then I wake up here. If anyone has anymore information then that, speak up now."

He then heard a strange question and turned towards the hedgehog. "The past? Depends on what time you came from. And why do you immediately think this is the past?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Shard looked to the pretty hostile being with the sword. He took a deep breath and got to a relaxed position. He would talk, after all he still had the aura as an ace up his sleeve if anything violent broke out. For now, he decided to placate them."Why are you automatically assuming us to be agressive? She thinks she's in the past, you think everyone is a hostile. We all make assumptions, but i didnt think your dangerous because you "assumed" we were dangerous. What i can tell now, is that your a hard-headed hipocrite. Cool it and put away the sword." Shard then sat down and leaned back, using his palms to support his hands. Any place can be better than what he used to call home.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Ashe continued to lay on the grass, delighting in its springiness, he heard the arguing, and something about a sword? He didn't really care, it was no longer in that hellish world, and despite that horrifying vision he had, he bolted upright, suddenly wary of the arguing people around him. "Okay...... Strange Creatures.... Humans... Wearing, Something.. Conclusion... I'm insane." He muttered under his breath, and crossed his legs, and put both of his hands on each knee. His broadsword digging up some of the ground, and he sighed, continuing to watch the others bicker and argue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay   Interdimensional Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next