Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Stroll Through the Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Stroll Through the Forest Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll Through the Forest   A Stroll Through the Forest EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Starr ambled through the Pecha Forest, looking around for something to do. It was a nice, calm day; there didn't seem to be anything to worry about. Previously, she had wanted to head to town, maybe to check out the guild. However, she had changed her mind at the last minute. That's crazy, I'm not ready to join a team, she thought to herself, trying not to regret her decision. She remembered seeing Pokemon training throughout the forest. Maybe I can train to get stronger, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Forest   A Stroll Through the Forest EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:54 pm

An odd fellow was strolling through the forest, carrying what appeared to be a huge collection of goods. "hehe. cant wait to sell this egg at my black market..." Not paying attention, one of his goods fell out of his bag and rolled towards Starr, stopping in front of her. But the strange man went on his way, not noticing the egg roll out, and was soon back in town. The egg just sat there. It was intact at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Forest   A Stroll Through the Forest EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:03 am

Starr's eyes widened in surprise as a round object rolled towards her. Startled, she inspected it gently, trying to be careful with it. "An egg?" she muttered to herself. She remembered seeing a strange pokemon pass by. As she looked up, however, she saw that he was out of sight. She turned her attention back to the egg. I guess I should look after it, she thought. I wonder when it will hatch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Forest   A Stroll Through the Forest EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:07 am

Luckly for her, all that traveling had primed the egg. It soon started bouncing and cracks started to form, till a Pichu head popped out of the top. It cocked its head to the side and stared at the creature before it. It couldnt speak, so all that came out was pichu cries. It appeared to be treating the creature as its mother, dispite it being the wrong species. It looked at the creature longingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Forest   A Stroll Through the Forest EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:23 am

Starr gasped in surprise as the creature popped out of the egg. It seemed to be a Pichu, a pokemon she had heard about. "Aww, you're so adorable!" she cooed. The pokemon seemed to be staring up at her, as if it wanted her to take care of it. "Where did you come from? Do you know where your parents are?" she asked it. However, she had a horrible suspection that the pokemon she saw before had something to with it. "Well, I'll take care of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Forest   A Stroll Through the Forest EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 am

The Pichu seemed sad, almost as if It knew what its parents did to it while it was still in the egg. It struggled, trying to fully break free of the egg, but it couldn't do it on its own. It looked at its new mother figure, conveying that it needed a bit of help getting the rest of the way out of the egg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through the Forest   A Stroll Through the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Through the Forest
Page 1 of 1