Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Nice Midwinter Swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Shaman had never tried to test the incredible power of his ability to nap even in the most extreme of environment but today, today he felt the need too. He had come up with the perfect test, after learning that he himself floated on top of water from having more fat then muscle broke a rather large area of ice in the ice stream and dipped down into the water below. After getting himself floating he closed his eyes and fell asleep and was now drifting just under the ice in the area between it and the water. The test a complete success. Except for one thing. " I'M STUCK!!!!!!" Shaman yelled from under the ice! He hadn't thought this completely threw because as it turned out the ice was only just enough away from the water to let him float not to let him actually move.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:08 am

Nate looked over where Shaman was, and dropped some of the branches down where Shaman was clearing the snow. Sitting down, Nate looked over at Shaman to see that he seemed to be getting colder and not talking as much as before. He then looked back at the logs, and used a thundershock attack on them, hoping they would ignite with the electrical charge.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 am

Shaman hugged himself and breathed on his arms to heat himself up." goop fide goobing." Shaman said as the electricity light up the wood. He took his heand from his body and held them close to the flame. " ah that's nibe."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:19 am

Nate sighed, feeling the warmth of the fire, and looked around at the rest of the area. "Well, at least we have a fire now. Honestly, why won't you take the cloak off? It would help you warm up faster and the cloak would dry faster too." Nate suggested again, not understanding what was so important about it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:26 am

Shaman took a deep breath and was actually able to form correct words again. " you wouldn't understand." Shaman dismissed it but it still nagged at him. " Do you have a family Nate?" Shaman asked making it sound as emotionless as possible.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:31 am

Nate quickly looked up at Shaman, surprised by the sudden question, giving him a look of slight shock. He then frowned slightly, and started to seem normal again. "Well, I did, in relative terms." He answered. "Do you still have a family?" He asked back to the riolu.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:40 am

Shaman laughed. " I'd figure you'd answer that." He looked into the fire. " Nope never have either." He replied after a moment of silence. " That's why you'll never understand this cape." He added trying to keep up his mad tone but failing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:48 am

"Let me guess. It's your only connection to your past then? It's your earliest memory?" Nate commented, smirking at Shaman and then looking back at the fire. He may not have experienced that kind of situation, but he knew someone who was close to knowing that.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:56 am

Shaman nodded. " I don't hang onto it for that reason though." He sniffed. Shaman enjoyed the toasty feeling of the fire as he let Nate in on his little secrete of his cape. " In all honesty I could care less about tracing my past or any of that crap it seems like a waste of time to me. The reason this cape's so important to me is because of what it represents to me. It represents resolve and my independence from pokemon. How I prefer not to be associated with most people like a warning that I wave out to let everyone know I walk alone." He informed Nate. Man why am I chatting with this guy like an idiot?! Shaman wondered.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:08 am

Sounds like a lot of angst going on with him. Nate thought to himself, and chuckled. "Well, do you have any specific resolve to go along with that? Or is it just to be unique? If it's to be alone, I would say you're not doing the best with it right now." He said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:14 am

" I suppose so." Shaman agreed. Man I feel like an old man chatting with my old man friend! Shaman yawned this time not a deathly yawn but a normal yawn. " I'm not sure about any resolve for a specific goal or anything." Shaman shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:23 am

"Well, maybe you should find a resolve. You seem to have a lot of determination. You should put it to some use." Nate suggested to the riolu, and gave him a grin. He looked back to the fire, and tossed a couple more logs he had collected in to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 am

Shaman sighed a knowing sigh. " Yeah I guess it'll come in time most things do." Shaman stretched. " hey Nate I have a question. Do you like games?" Shaman asked with a glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 am

"Games? Sure, I'm up for them." Nate replied to Shaman, and got up. "Did you have anything in mind, or was that just a simple question?"He asked before he got himself mentally ready for whatever idea Shaman had.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 am

" Yes I did!" Shaman answered. He reached into his pocket with in his cape and pulled out a box. " We'll need this for the game! Tell me what's your favorite color?" He asked Nate.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm

"Favorite color? I don't know, I never really had a favorite." Nate said, thinking about what to pick. "How about blue? That's a nice color." He answered to Shaman, finally deciding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Midwinter Swim
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next