Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Nice Midwinter Swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Shaman had never tried to test the incredible power of his ability to nap even in the most extreme of environment but today, today he felt the need too. He had come up with the perfect test, after learning that he himself floated on top of water from having more fat then muscle broke a rather large area of ice in the ice stream and dipped down into the water below. After getting himself floating he closed his eyes and fell asleep and was now drifting just under the ice in the area between it and the water. The test a complete success. Except for one thing. " I'M STUCK!!!!!!" Shaman yelled from under the ice! He hadn't thought this completely threw because as it turned out the ice was only just enough away from the water to let him float not to let him actually move.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 am

"you know what." Shaman said in a rage not really at nate but in a blind rage and as he raged he stepped out of the water. " I'm sick of the cold! I'm leaving this god forsaken freezing places." He grumbled and marched off fuming.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:42 am

Nate watched Shaman as he stormed off. "Alright then, I guess I'll see you around Shaman." He called over to him as he left, then also got up, deciding it would be a good time to walk around more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Midwinter Swim    A Nice Midwinter Swim  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Midwinter Swim
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5