Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ultor Phonix Gigas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

2 days before Ultor Phonix Gigas

The mountain that used to be Luke's had frosted over after Zash and his group had slayed the foul beast he had been unable to maintain the place and it had become a winter wasteland. Crrrrrr tiny spiderweb cracks started to appear in the air just above the ground by Luke's body which had been eaten away to bones. Crrrrr-crack a tiny section of the air slipped and dropped like it was solid and shatter as it hit the ground before becoming air again and blowing away. Someone stepped out and onto the cool earth. Around him the snow seemed to instantly melt away and the grass that was below it look bright green like it had just been hit with wonderful sunshine. The brown leather cape he was wearing billowed in the late night breeze. His right hand was bandaged over with a leather strap wrapping threw his fingers and buttoning back up at the palm keeping the bandages in place. He tipped up his leather cap and the moon of this dimension shown on his face. His right eye was bandaged over the wrapping circling diagonally wrapping the entire right upper corner of his face. He had very loose and puffy brown leather pants and he wore a skin tight black under armor shirt.

He started to walk his steps giving his sun effect to the snow around him like he was a blazing sun in this cold barren dimension . His red aura burned around him and the soft scent of cherry blossoms left it's mark. His steps were heavy and with purpose he needed to be somewhere soon. with a swing of his cape the slip in dimension was closed the dimension sealed off he kept on wordlessly across the land Luke had made renewing it with only his steps as he did. His power was far different then three months ago thou it had been much longer for him an entire year in this dimension time units his aura was radiant like the sun.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:21 am

"Hm... Would you look at that. It is." Wolf said recognizing the man. "Guess Zash will show him some manners huh?" Wolf joked nudging Jeremy. This was a fight Wolf would actually be interested in, not that the others were slow... but this would just be a much better source of entertainment for him. The darker side of him was speaking of course.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:24 pm

"Yeah!" Jessi agreed shaking off his funny feeling with a grin. Please it's Zash he's fine He reassured himself.
Zash's aura started to crackle around him not furiously it was really more just sizzling the sunny effect of it wearing off. He let out a breath and his aura pulsed slightly higher. Let's start slow He decided and with flick of the hand his aura settled and disperse. He looked to his competitor . He could see no aura from him in fact it was hard to explain but it was hard to directly look at him, Zash's vision kept slipping to the crowd or the other magi behind him never staying on the small shadowy man in black.
" It seems your having trouble. " His voice slow and methodical it felt like a snake was constricting Zash with each and every syllable and the worst part he could feel his hot breath on his neck, Zash reacted rolling away and turning, the other mage was there behind him, No no way I didn't seem him move. Zash thought he started to calm down. It can't be speed it's impossible for it to be speed. Zash decided. " Not at-" Zash was cut off as his fangs came out showing themselves. Wha- why are my fangs out? Zash was left speechless
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:11 am

Wolf leaned in when he saw Zashes usual veil of confidence stutter. As biased as it sounded in the mage world looks told a lot, and Zashes opponent certaintely didn't seem like a n A+ Mage. "What's wrong with him..." He asked himself out loud.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:42 am

" I believe the question to ask is what's right with him." Said a voice, Jessi's hair started to stand on end, no not this guy he's not doing it again! He started to panic. But he didn't need too as the man moved with his amazing grace to the other side of Wolf. He extended a hand for Wolf to shake. " I never properly introduced myself this morning The name is Riako Raiko Ibana." Jessi looked to him and it was the guy that had entered his body thsi morning he was wearing the same thing he had morphed Jessi into.
The man in black started to punch and kick at Zash, good this is my element Zash though and let out a breath. His training showed through as he moved with his new animalistic ways he let a punch and a kick fly but the guy didn't even fall a step behind. His hand skimmed just in front of Zash's face but he leaned back he thought he had dodged it but then he opened his hand and dust sprayed into Zash's face his hand came up to his eyes he quickly picked up a pace and swept the guys legs he fell and Zash jumped back retreating rubbing at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:51 am

As strange as it seemed he shook hands with the man. Wolf seemed to completely ignore the sounds of his friend being pumbled on a few feet away."Nice to meet you... Ri-ako." Wolf pronounced it slow the first time. "Wolf." He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:30 am

" Oh yes I know." He assured retracting his hands. " Your friend Zash is fighting, scomparsa, I had a run in with him in Italy, you could say he's an static impossiblity come to life." Riako informed them.
" A what?" Jessi growled as he glanced over at Zahs rubbing at his eyes.
" He's a pure bred vampire but also a magi and one with transparent and odorless aura all of these coming together is a near impossible but it worked out for him." Riako informed them being impassive.
Zash stood straight perfectly so his vision was all but gone, he wasn't blind but it seemed that the dust kicked up the amount of sunlight his eyes absorbed so he couldn't open them without the glare burning his eyeballs. He breathed out trying to use his sense of hear. " Who are you?" Zash asked he hadn't caught the guys name.
" I'm Death, well at least in some aspect. " He answered. Zash reacted hearing how close the voice was his hand came up and he blocked a punch, that was lucky He thought to himself. Best use my aura to sense him. He decided and Zash's aura started to flare up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:46 am

Wolf paused to look at the fight. "That's peculiar." He commented. He took another moment to watch then addressed Riako again. "So... you here for the reason everyone else is? Fame? Fortune? Girls? Glory? Outta boredom?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:58 am

" I guess you could say family reasons." Riako tried for. " How about you?" He counter asked.
" NOOO!!" Jessi shouted as Zash's aura flared
Scomparsa smirked and then opened his mouth. Like a black hole had opened up in the area Zash's aura when straight into the horrid vampires pie hole. Got to stop got to stop! Zash though as his aura left and the scent of cherry blossoms started to fade. " Alright your a vampire," Zash stated the obvious as he opened his eyes thankfully the dust had gotten sucked away he hoped that Mr. Death here choked on it. Flames lapped at Zash's fingered and with a wave of the hand a shroud of fire blazed towards the vampire but he easily dashed back licking his lips too. " Your aura is as sweet as your scent." He teased
" Is that your best pick up line?" Zash countered as flames swirled around his fist and he punched at the air the flames left in an impression of his fist not as good as Ra's signature jet punch but it was a fair mock copy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:03 am

"Oh Geez!" Wolf jumped when Jessi shouted. He held up his hands, "Relax, your Dad's got in under control." He said almost laughing at Jessi's exasperation. Then again he wasn't really watching... "Well it was either show up or.." Wolf made a line across his neck.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:11 am

" Yeah it normally ends up like that for the invited members." Riako laughed " My dad used to tell me-" He was cut off by Jessi's screech.
" Under control are you even watching the match?!" Jessi snapped, He knew Zash was the type to run warm but even still this was a bit much. Jessi was thinking of rushing in there and beating Zash himself as they their conflict continued on stage the vampire had dodged Zash's jet punch and closed in Zash tried to keep him at bay with his fire but he got in his hand skimed Zash's side and his aura leaked out for no explained reason instant being devoured by the vampire. Zash leaped back getting distance. I I didn't mean to release me aura what the heck.
" You may have forgotten but I am indeed a mage and my element just so happens to be herbs, including the magical sorts." He informed them with a devilish grin.
Great so upon contact my aura spills out. He thought to himself. Damn I'm already losing my sun effect, he must have quite the stomach. He looked him up and down until Zash's gazed rested at where his feet were. As though in a trance Zash's right thumb came to his lip and he started to bite on the nail.
Riako looked entertained but calm and still very unbiased. " Scomparsa expertise is vampire hunting, well half vampire hunting he never hunts other full breads, it'll be hard for Zash to get out of this one." He said aloud in a more playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Wolf said nothing as he watched those events unfold. This didn't seem like as easy a feat for his friend as he thought. Wolf looked over everything, everything he could see anyway, that the Vampire mage was doing. From what he could see, even touching his opponent weakened Zash. That would certaintley limit Zashes capabilities, but he was still confident.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:02 pm

The vampire closed in again Zash still seemed focus on biting his nail. He got with in arm reach and that's when he started to retreat back again. Surprising Jessi was that Zash hadn't been fast enough, and for the second time The Vampire's hand closed around Zash's tight nylon shirt pulling him towards his fangs.Zash's aura started to flood out. Jessi screamed again.
" I believe that will be checkmate." Riako informed with a smug tone, Jessi turned to him in rage balling his fists.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:31 am

Wolf continued to look on. His friend was actually being defeated. So much for a year in purgatory. This was actually an incredible spectacle to witness. Zash wasn't able to do anything at all. The vampire had total control over his battlefield.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Damn it! Zash looked enraged his hand closed around Scomparsa's arm he yanked and brought it away going into a quick kick to his side that the Vampire caught releasing more aura. Zash pulled his leg back and started to cartwheel away he close in and his fangs cut a scratch along Zash's pants.
" You don't seem to be doing so hot, your speeds lacking." He taunted. The crowd stated to boo like they had been expecting something much better.
" They're so picky." Riako made a tsc tsc noise." What can they expect really Zash is facing someone with a body never before though possible, it's hardly fair." He almost sounded like he was pitying Zash.
Time for the show stopper He let out a breath, Scomparsa responded he closed in claws flashing. He's slow he's been slow the whole time, you've been matching his pace set your own. He dodged easily and passed Scomparsa he fell to one hand and with the other he shaped it like a gun pointing with his index finger. He shot a fast tiny ball of fire it hit the floor right where Scomparsa next step fell and it did fall right through the floor. A stunned looked passed by his face.
Zash with a flick of the wrist flip himself just above the ground and face Scomparsa. " The stone looked like gold and gold melts rather easily it was more a guess then a fact but it worked out, the stuff melts really easily. " He used his match shift hand gun and fire another shot his other foot started to sink. " You won't find any footing to get yourself out of this one fast enough Zash warned. The crowd was stunned but quickly recovered and cheered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:01 am

Wolf smirked after he realized what happened. "Huh... Simple." He said. "If your foe is faster than you, don't let them move." He thought out loud admiring. But he knew from experience that vampires were crafty, and so were mages at that. So Zash should act while he could, and finish this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultor Phonix Gigas
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: