Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ultor Phonix Gigas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

2 days before Ultor Phonix Gigas

The mountain that used to be Luke's had frosted over after Zash and his group had slayed the foul beast he had been unable to maintain the place and it had become a winter wasteland. Crrrrrr tiny spiderweb cracks started to appear in the air just above the ground by Luke's body which had been eaten away to bones. Crrrrr-crack a tiny section of the air slipped and dropped like it was solid and shatter as it hit the ground before becoming air again and blowing away. Someone stepped out and onto the cool earth. Around him the snow seemed to instantly melt away and the grass that was below it look bright green like it had just been hit with wonderful sunshine. The brown leather cape he was wearing billowed in the late night breeze. His right hand was bandaged over with a leather strap wrapping threw his fingers and buttoning back up at the palm keeping the bandages in place. He tipped up his leather cap and the moon of this dimension shown on his face. His right eye was bandaged over the wrapping circling diagonally wrapping the entire right upper corner of his face. He had very loose and puffy brown leather pants and he wore a skin tight black under armor shirt.

He started to walk his steps giving his sun effect to the snow around him like he was a blazing sun in this cold barren dimension . His red aura burned around him and the soft scent of cherry blossoms left it's mark. His steps were heavy and with purpose he needed to be somewhere soon. with a swing of his cape the slip in dimension was closed the dimension sealed off he kept on wordlessly across the land Luke had made renewing it with only his steps as he did. His power was far different then three months ago thou it had been much longer for him an entire year in this dimension time units his aura was radiant like the sun.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:32 pm

"Still I got to be honest I didn't think you'd have it in you." Jessi said he'd always thought Wolf to be the nicer of the pair of Zash and Wolf, Zash was calmer colder and more vile but Wolf was the true good guy he didn't like to kill and such he always believe Wolf would act if his hand was forced but his hand hadn't been exactly forced he didn't really blame him though.

Zash looked like he wanted to say something in fact he opened his mouth to say something but was stopped as a a man with a mike and an accompying camera crew converged on them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Wolf was listening until the camera flashes blinded him from the side. Ugh... I hate them already. This is just the first fight! He thought in annoyance. This better not follow them outside of this competition.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Thankfully it was only one reporter just alot of cameras." Hello Wolf, my name is Bobby Marxs, I'd like to ask you how does it feel to know your now going to round two in Ultor Phonix Gigas?" He said turning to the camera and holding the microphone in front of Wolf's face.
Zash looked slight amused at this, he heard the sounds of the next fight behind him and the others turned to look but Zash was more entertained watching this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:38 pm

"How do you think?" He asked the reporter like he had just spit in his face. "I mean really," He continued and looked at the camera. "Does anyone care?" He let out a strange laugh. "All anyone really wants to see is that, right?" He pointed to the fight behind him. He wasn't exactly mad at this Bobby Marx guy in particular but more the idiots that fed him these stupid questions.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:45 pm

The reported looked shocked but his reply didn't seem to make you think it was for the reason you'd assume. " Well of course they care! Think of all your fans! Don't you care about them?" Marx 's asked he seemed to be trying to antagonize Wolf.
Zash stepped into the picture slipping in next to Wolf. " Now now, course he does just like I'm sure the ladies are thankful for my arrival. " He said with a good natured grin.
" Oh! What a treat for our audience we have the lucky chance to interview the two new super powers in magic! Zashonfire and Wolf! How long have the two of you known each other." Zash frowned and looked to Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Wolf forgot his annoyance and actually took a moment to think. "Uh... 4 years.. I think." He said. He wasn't sure himself, they never had to record their past. But in the back of his mind he thought, I don't have fans... do I? This was a newsflash to him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:59 pm

"Sounds about right." Zash said nodding keeping his winning smile he knew how to work crowds and fans like this, Zash was just naturally a peoples person. His arm went around WOlf's shoulders. " Man it has been long hasn't it?"
" Wow that's no where near as long as anyone had though, every assumed you guys had been long time friends." Bobby went on. " Well being such good friends how does it feel to be competing against each other, you know you won't have to fight till the semi finals do you think you'll make it?"
" Of course I think he'll make it, I'm just frightened for myself." Zash answered playing humble. " I really love the compation with Wolf I must say feels good to go up against a friend and just duke it out." Zash offered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:08 am

Wolf actually laughed a bit at the thought of that. If anyone is gonna come out of this... It'll be him. Zash seemed to be enjoying himself on camera. This was also kind of humorous. If there was one flaw Wolf could see in Zash, was that he enjoyed the spotlight too much. Of course this was minor to Wolf's own... issues. A nasty sound rung out and a bunch of "Ooo!'s" Came from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:32 am

As the sound rang out Zash turned to see the rucus and a body came flying at him he raised a hand and caught him. As he did he realized the body was limp and fell to the ground, Zash didn't have to feel the pulse to know one thing the man he had caught was dead. Bobby Marx and his crew had seemed to move on by the time Zash turned back he frowned then he looked to the arena the mage who had just killed the man exited with not even a sound of victory. Zash frowned that was weird normally people ate up the fame here. " What's that about?" Zash asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 am

"I dunno." Wolf replied following the man with his eyes. "Camera shy?" Wolf suggested. But he moved on, not seeing it as a big issue for them. "How many of these fights do you guess there'll be?" He wondered outloud to Zash.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:47 am

" I don't know first round always takes forever don't worry as we move on the rounds will get shorter and shorter no less intense though." Zash promised as the next to magi filed up nobody Zash knew he watched for a few moments then sighed. " I Just hope that all of us will fight soon so we can ditch this place for the day." Zash said to Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:31 am

"Fingers crossed." Wolf added. He decided he might as well get used to watching these, due to there being an absence of anything else to do. He looked to the Jumbo-Tron to dramtically reveal the next fighters.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:48 am

The fights dragged on and on this guy won than this guy than this girl and that girl. None of the names popped for Zash he didn't really care for the fights after three or two in. He was really getting quite bored. Jessi on the other hand was having a blast picking favorites quickly and cheering his little head off, Virgina and June humored him going along with him. Zash probably would have done the same if he wasn't an elite he kind of had to be this snobist type and not cheer and look bored. He sighed, looking bored was well boring.
Just as Zash was tempted to walk off and go get a drink the next fighter was announced he glanced at the jumbo tron, fire started to cascade across the screen before it zoomed out and was just a ball about the size of the baseball on the finger of someone with a long brown wizard hat he tilted it up slightly and the shadows played funny on his face making him look evil but it was easy enough to see who it was.
Zash grinned, " Finally time to get started."
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:34 am

Wolf looked over to his friend. "Good luck." He said sarcastically. Whoever this was, wasn't coming out of this battle. Wolf pretty much knew this as a fact. I mean come on... it's ZASH.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:36 am

" Thanks!" He said to Wolf with a grin.
" Beat'm dead Zash!" Jessi told'm not even bothering to shout just loud enough for Zash to hear.
" Hurry up so we can get the first day done with" Virgina said her good mood seemed to be running dry.
Zash smiled at that. He didn't waste time going to the stairs instead he took an easy leap from the place he was standing and easily glided onto the stage greeted with warm cheering from the crowds. He moved his eyes to the screen to try and catch the other fighters opening animation but just as he did the screen blacked out the animation over. Aw well. He figured and looked to the other person who had entered the ring.
Jessi easily slipping into where Zash had been next to Wolf said. " Wolf isn't that the guy you bumped into?" He looked to Wolf and though to himself. I have a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultor Phonix Gigas
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: