Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ultor Phonix Gigas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

2 days before Ultor Phonix Gigas

The mountain that used to be Luke's had frosted over after Zash and his group had slayed the foul beast he had been unable to maintain the place and it had become a winter wasteland. Crrrrrr tiny spiderweb cracks started to appear in the air just above the ground by Luke's body which had been eaten away to bones. Crrrrr-crack a tiny section of the air slipped and dropped like it was solid and shatter as it hit the ground before becoming air again and blowing away. Someone stepped out and onto the cool earth. Around him the snow seemed to instantly melt away and the grass that was below it look bright green like it had just been hit with wonderful sunshine. The brown leather cape he was wearing billowed in the late night breeze. His right hand was bandaged over with a leather strap wrapping threw his fingers and buttoning back up at the palm keeping the bandages in place. He tipped up his leather cap and the moon of this dimension shown on his face. His right eye was bandaged over the wrapping circling diagonally wrapping the entire right upper corner of his face. He had very loose and puffy brown leather pants and he wore a skin tight black under armor shirt.

He started to walk his steps giving his sun effect to the snow around him like he was a blazing sun in this cold barren dimension . His red aura burned around him and the soft scent of cherry blossoms left it's mark. His steps were heavy and with purpose he needed to be somewhere soon. with a swing of his cape the slip in dimension was closed the dimension sealed off he kept on wordlessly across the land Luke had made renewing it with only his steps as he did. His power was far different then three months ago thou it had been much longer for him an entire year in this dimension time units his aura was radiant like the sun.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:15 am

Riako looked to Wolf thoughtfully. " You didn't lose faith for an instant didn't you?" He asked but how he said it made it obvious he already knew the answer.
Jessi's distaste for Riako went up a notch with that comment, just for the fact that Jessi himself had been worried for a little there and he was Zash's son! He acts so omnipotent like he knows everything already. Jessi thought to himself. He at times like this wondered what he would look like in June's true sight eyes, Jessi liked to imagine he was a worm.
" I was hoping to save this move for Ra or maybe Wolf, but a long battle with you is a terrible idea." Zash looked down to his hand. " I'll give you the honor for just an instant you can see a fraction of my power." his hand fell to the leather strap on his bandaged arm. One will be enough. Zash couldn't show his whole hand the first day after all. He unclasped one button and his aura changed flaring massively.
Scomparsa laughed and let his jaw hang wide sucking in as much aura as he can but as the realization slowly starting hitting him he knew, as Zash's aura kept pouring and pouring out of him that he didn't have enough hunger or a magic stomach to eat it all as it kept flooding into his mouth he couldn't stop his instincts from working but fear hit him he suddenly threw up the bile colored the same as Zash's aura. " IT BURNS." Scomparsa screamed after he threw tears dripping from his eyes.
" They say herbs are from god, but spices are from the devil." Zash replied. He closed the clasp the aura shudder back to it's normal size of hanging just off Zash. " Now for the move I promised. "
Jesus that wasn't it! Scomparsa eyes grew wide Jessi couldn't help comparing him to a cornered and trapped mouse against a giant tiger or more like Zash a dragon.
A fire ball flared to life in Zash's hand only about the size of a baseball it looked like the mini suns he normally made but something was different it was a darker shade of red and across the surface of the sphere danced black flames. " Chaos Emperor Fireball." Zash declared.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:19 am

Wolf gave Riako one look as an answer. "Huh..." Wolf grunted after seeing it form. Then Zash announced it's fancy little name he came up with for it. "Didn't see that coming." Wolf said, saying that for what he knew would be the last time towards Zash.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Zash looked like he wad about to whip the fireball right at the helpless being before him but he stopped mid way. too many people He decided and just let the fire ball drift slowly from his hand and hit it's target burning threw him the flesh fusing instantly from the heat and leaving no blood it turned to steam before it had time to leave the body. Skin dripped in watery form from the giant whole left in the vampires torso, and the fire ball burned out just after exiting leaving the arena in a stunned silence.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:34 am

wolf let out a quick whistle. "That was certaintely..." He paused. "Flashy." That looked like it hurt, but why didn't Zash just kill him? Of course he'll never be able to use that arm again, but that was a small loss in their world.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 am

there was a thud as the poor poor creature fell the heat must have given him a stroke in that instant Zash turned with a swoosh of his cape and the crowd cheer. Zash put on a big smile and waved with both hands out to them all. 
" hm must say not too shabby." Riako gave his final verdict. " And I would speak for yourself Wolf, yur dark Wolf display wasn't exactly modest. By the way I'll warn you now magi around here don't like being tricked and that wolf form was a big surprise I'd be careful." He gave him a friendly warning. 
If just standing by Zash now is like being in the path of the sun I'd hate to even touch his fire. Jessi took mental note. HE may be nearly impossible to defeat but somethings would leave him so broken up reforming would take ions and being burned to ashes and spread across the oceans wasn't shy of that and wasn't out of Zash's capablity. 
" How'd I do?" The dragon eyed victor said coming up to his friends with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:17 am

"Eh..." Wolf said with fake unapproval. "I've seen better." He crossed his arms. "I was worried there for a minute. Guess there was no need." He affirmed his confiedence. "Well, I'll keep that in mind." He then said to Riako.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:25 am

Jessi shrugged. " I'm with Wolf, I've seen better!" He said sticking out his tongue and teasing Zash further.
" Aw come on now that's harsh!" He fained hurt feelings. Zash's gaze fell on the white haired mage next to Wolf. " Why hello there who are you?" Zash asked his green eye pulsing.
Just as Zash asked the next fighters were called the fist name sounded. " Riako Ibana!"
" That would be me." He told Zash slipping past him to enter the arena.
" I see you've made an interesting friend?" Zash said to Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 am

"I guess so." Wolf regarded Riako. "But anywho, if you guys want to buddy up or something, that's great. But I'm gonna kinda tune out, as these are getting more boring." He finished and then walked off a bit and sat down away from them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:51 am

" Hey you won't have to wait long we'll split right after Jessi's fight, June and Virgina will meet up with us after alright." Zash told him as he turned back to the fight at hand. Hmmm Riako. Zash let his dragon eye train on him. He made a face as he continued to stare.
" What's up?" Jessi asked as he saw Zash's expression. He assumed that something fishy was up with that guy he didn't feel right when he was crawling around in Jessi's head so any dirt would be good by him.
Few moments pass~
The fight with Riako started to go by slowly the sun had climbed high in the sky and it was a hot day. A mage broke off from the group gathered round. He moved to take a seat in the grass next to Wolf. " Mind if I join you?" He asked. He wore a loose fitting tea shirt and jeans looking very casual.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:00 am

Wolf opened his eyes again not yet noticing the buzz about the person next to him. Just a little bit irritated, not yet answering, he looked over at the person who seated themselves next to him. "Ye-..." He found himself half recognizing the face of them and half not, much like with Ra.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 am

The figure moved a tad out of the light of the sun by the look on Wolf's face he could tell he didn't remember him. " Miss me Wolf?" He asked flopping down next to him. " Surprise big bros here!" Jaris greeted him with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:13 am

Wolf tensed immediately upon recognizing, staring at Jaris. Then, as soon as he did, he relaxed, looking forward once again. "Found your way here, hm?" He said tonelessly to his... "Brother". "Should've figured I'd see you again. We never do stay dead, do we?" He said looking over to Jaris. The truth was, Wolf held much resentment towards his family and origins... so this was a particularly... unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 am

"Yeaah!" He smiled " Hell's sweet and all but there are always loop holes, actually I'm not gonna lie to you I don't even know how I got back!" Jarvis informed him. He looked off to the stage where Riako preformed a nice dodge of some attack other magi were blocking the view of. " You know the family all broke up after you guys left everyone when all soul searching and headed out." Jarvis informed him. " I know it ain't my place as the youngest but I'd like to give you the thanks from the rest of us, I'm pretty sure they're all too good to thank you cause they're all way older but we're closest in age so I guess I can you know?" He said to Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:35 am

"Don't worry." Wolf assured him still not looking at anything in particular. "I'm sure we'll all be there in a matter of time." He said to Jarvis. "Well, I supposed I can appreciate that." He sighed. "So... what brings you to this place?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 am

" Well I had nothing better to do." Jarvis shrugged. " Everyone left to find themselves and all that dumb stuff where as I just wanted to see the world a bit. You know I'm a hundred and twenty-two years old and I haven't been anywhere worth while, so why not start now?" The way Jarvis spoke made him seem so bubbly like he was bursting with energy. " Why are you here? Feats of strength and showing off don't seem your style." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas   Ultor Phonix Gigas - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultor Phonix Gigas
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: