Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

World of magic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

World of magic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: World of magic   World of magic - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this world everyone is born with the ability to manipulate a natural force. These forces are :life, death, destiny, aura, will, and elements. To control the force of life, is to control the environment and those that inhabit it. This is a pure element, but as anything that is pure, there is always something that will try to corrupt it.

To control the force of death, is to control a force that forces people to live. It will withstand any force, but as comes control, comes corruption along with it, eventually leading to self destruction.

To control the force of destiny, is to control knowledge that many wish to have, but can never truly receive. With destiny comes hope and its cruel counterpart,despair. To receive this makes a life not worth living.

To control the force of aura, is to control that of which preserves life. With the control of aura comes the control of what makes life survive, but also what can destroy a life as well.

To control the force of will, is to control that of which drives life against conflict. To control the force of humanity, is to control the force of change. This leads to the destruction of others.

To control the elements, is to control what creates, changes, and destroys. These lead to the control of change. But with change comes consequences, so be wise with how you use elements.

The people who control these are referred to as the wardens. The wardens used to work together to create balance and prosperity. It was the greatest age of humanity. Until the wardens got corrupted. Balance was destroyed, and humanity was on the brink of destruction.

The guardians of the forces of nature found humanity to be abusing their gifts. So they took humanity's control of the elements. People lived as they do today, with no wardens in existence.

Until...

The guardians have returned the control of the elements to the humans. Humans were selfish and greedy yet again. Humanity went to war between the new wardens. And without balance chaos has ensued. Now the world is being destroyed by the war between the wardens. You have been trained to join in this fight. Your force is for you to decide. Take arms and fight for the control of the elements!
(No bio/approval needed. On first post just put name, age, the force and specialty in that force.) also all users of the same force can sense changes in that force. (You can sense other people of the same force, when they use that force basically.)

Last edited by Maxiorc on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:09 am

"Hey!" Luke yelled, running over to the girl.
"I'm pretty I'm like... three years older than you." He looked around and spotted a van.
"And." He used his momentum to jump onto the hood of the vehicle, run to the top and leap off the top of the van, snatching the package back before landing back on the ground.
"I'm pretty sure its not nice to steal." He put the package under his arm again and checked his wristwatch. Dang. Now he only had 15 minutes to deliver it...
"Look, I'd really love hang around. Go back and forth like this but..." And he took off down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:20 am

"Oh no you don't, son!" Silverwing yelled at Luke as her nails turned bright red. "That's MY box that I stole! Stole it fair and square!" Using her wind powers, she grabbed some of her feathers from her wings. The silvery feathers floated around Silverwing, shimmering in the sunlight. She then created strong gusts of wind behind each feather and shot them like darts at Luke. Silverwing flew after him, shouting nonsense at him. "Give it back, you face!" She shot more feather darts at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:51 am

"Holy dog!" Luke ducked his head as a feather whistled past him.
"Crazy girl!" He yelled, running into an alley.
"Gonna have to take a detour..." He muttered. Spotting one of those emergency staircases that apartments usually have he jumped, used the wall to kick himself up to grab a rung on the ladder than led up to the staircase. After he got up he started climbing the stairs.
"Leave me alone! I got a package to deliver!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 am

"Just let me see it first! Then I'll give it back!" Silverwing complained, flying up after him. She growled, then flew right in front of Luke. "C'mon! Lemmie see it!" The girl adjusted her glasses, then grabbed onto the box, trying to wrestle it out of his grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:34 am

(OOC: Can we have SOMEONE post?! I'm sick and tired of WAITIN'! OI!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of magic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3