Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

World of magic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 pm

In this world everyone is born with the ability to manipulate a natural force. These forces are :life, death, destiny, aura, will, and elements. To control the force of life, is to control the environment and those that inhabit it. This is a pure element, but as anything that is pure, there is always something that will try to corrupt it.

To control the force of death, is to control a force that forces people to live. It will withstand any force, but as comes control, comes corruption along with it, eventually leading to self destruction.

To control the force of destiny, is to control knowledge that many wish to have, but can never truly receive. With destiny comes hope and its cruel counterpart,despair. To receive this makes a life not worth living.

To control the force of aura, is to control that of which preserves life. With the control of aura comes the control of what makes life survive, but also what can destroy a life as well.

To control the force of will, is to control that of which drives life against conflict. To control the force of humanity, is to control the force of change. This leads to the destruction of others.

To control the elements, is to control what creates, changes, and destroys. These lead to the control of change. But with change comes consequences, so be wise with how you use elements.

The people who control these are referred to as the wardens. The wardens used to work together to create balance and prosperity. It was the greatest age of humanity. Until the wardens got corrupted. Balance was destroyed, and humanity was on the brink of destruction.

The guardians of the forces of nature found humanity to be abusing their gifts. So they took humanity's control of the elements. People lived as they do today, with no wardens in existence.

Until...

The guardians have returned the control of the elements to the humans. Humans were selfish and greedy yet again. Humanity went to war between the new wardens. And without balance chaos has ensued. Now the world is being destroyed by the war between the wardens. You have been trained to join in this fight. Your force is for you to decide. Take arms and fight for the control of the elements!
(No bio/approval needed. On first post just put name, age, the force and specialty in that force.) also all users of the same force can sense changes in that force. (You can sense other people of the same force, when they use that force basically.)

Last edited by Maxiorc on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:14 pm

A young woman of 18 years of age was walking through an ally way with her large black dog. It was late and she was returning home from a nice long walk. The dog began to growl softly near the end of the ally. "Toby, what's the matter?" she asked the dog. The dog began to snarl as he bared his teeth and his tail high in the air. Slowly looking up the girl saw a pure black figure standing at the end of the ally. Feeling a cold chill run down her spin the girl tried to pull her dog with her but he just stood there growling at the black shape. "Toby come on." she said as the panic started to settle in.

Just then the figure rushed at her with blinding speed causing her to cry out and her dog to yelp. The girl awoke when the sun came up. Shaking her head she looked to her dog, he seemed fine. "Good boy Toby." she whispered as the dog licked her hand. Trying to smooth out her red hair the girl got off the ground and stood on something. Looking down she saw a notebook.(Deathnote) Tilting her head the girl picked it up and opened it. It was compleatly blank. "Who would leave a blank notebook?" she asked her dog. Toby whined softly and tilted his head, also confused.

Name: Haley Storm
Force: Death
Specialty: Demons

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Name: rashid
Force: elemental(electricity)

why is it that I am the one who has to keep an eye out for enemy wardens? I would do much better on the front lines. rashid was having a mental argument, due to being stuck searching out for enemy wardens. He let out a bolt of electricity at a lamp post in frustration. He could do so much better than searching for enemies. This was extremely boring to him. "Any non elemental wardens out there? No? Didnt think so." He let out a frustrated sigh.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:58 pm

Eleanor 'Ellie' O'Hara
Current Alias - Jennifer Redfern
Age - 19
Force - Elements
Specialty - Ice

A cool rush of air filled the room as Jennifer dropped from the ceiling shaft, landing neatly on the floor. She glanced around, double checking the area despite the fact that she'd already turned off the security systems and knocked out two guards. Maybe after she was done here she could finally get back to business. She needed the money to pay for her apartment and her time between jobs was always longer than she liked, so she needed a success.
Quickly she grabbed the flash drive that she was here for and made her way out of the office like area. Espionage always seemed so easy when you had the support of the government.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 pm

The forest was beautiful as always. One might even have called it peaceful under more appropriate circumstances. But Brynja Lockhart knew better. She knew that no matter how idyllic a place may seem, it, along with the rest of the world was encased in war, and that she, as a warden had to take place in it. This was also the reason she had taken a trip to the forest in the first place. She wasn't going to run away from her responsibilities, but she needed a moment to prepare. To get herself together so she could protect as many as possible, and by doing that having to see no more people than absolutely neccessary suffer.

Just as she thought about protection, a ring ouzel flew past her, followed by a sparrow hawk. The bird of prey appeared well fed, and as such did not appear to chase the smaller bird out of hunger, but rather out of malice. It was hardly a normal hunt. "I have to do something..." she muttered, concentrating on the sparrow hawk as they both sped past her once again. Within ten seconds, a barrier appeared between the two birds, causing the hawk to smash into it. Giving off a few sparks, the barrier then broke, leaving a disoriented bird of prey and a young woman running with the other bird flying next to her.

Once they had shaken off the hawk, Brynja came to a stop, carefully extending a finger as an invitation for the ring ouzel, who had landed in a nearby tree. "It's okay." she cooed, careful with her every move as not to spook it. "You're safe now, little guy. I promise." then, after a little while of silence and careful nudging, the bird came flying over, landing not on her finger, but on a rock beside here. It jumped a little as she bowed down, but showed no signs of flying away. "Alright, friend. We can take it slow, if you wish. My name is Brynja." she smiled at a new potential companion. "And you...do you like the name Gaol?"

Name: Brynja Lockhart
Force: Will
Specialty: Protection
Back to top Go down

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Miles leaned up against the wall of the alley. He was sick and tired of his situation. No money, no food, no home. All he had was the outfit he had taken before it happened. An emrald shirt with matching pants, along with a dark blue fedora and a matching cape. He took care of these things, they were all he had left. He sighed, looking up at the sky above.

It was then that he noticed something strange.

The window was open high up, which had never happened, as that building help many secrets. The window was only there for when a disaster struck in the building, but it seemed fine. He decided to investigate. He ran towards the fire escape near him, and jumped up onto the platform nearest to the ground, as the ladder was up. He quickly made his way up to the window, and jumped in. He found himself face to face with some some girl in an office-like area.

Name: Miles King
Force: Destiny (Control)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Name: Isaac Nicholson
Force: Destiny
Specialty: Survival

Isaac let out a slight groan as he sat down at a desk, holding a file in his hand. He was sitting at his desk inside the Police Station with another case on his hands, this one irking him a bit. Among a few different cases involving theft, breaking and entering and a few assaults was an arson case that ended in the death of someone. Case of arson and suspected murder, one death, a guy by the name of William Parker, cause of fire unknown... He read to himself, wondering if it was possible someone in the city had the capability of using fire magic, or if it was just one sneaky person who knew how to cover it up. After reading it over again he picked up the file and stood up, deciding that he needed to take a quick break. The case could wait a few minutes, he was just getting over his most recent one. He didn't exactly feel the need to take care of this one so urgently. They're going to stick me with another case fine, but I'm doing it on my time. He thought as he got up and glanced around quickly before walking over to a secured room where the files on most cases were usually kept. Placing it in one of the various cabinets, he felt something strange. It seemed to be extra cold by the other door in the room that led to another section of the records. There's a window in there, it might be that. He figured and walked over to the door, looking in his pocket for a key to that room.

Last edited by Pikashock on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Rashid was walking, bored just hoping something would pop up. all this special training and i get stuck doing a rookie's job. Noone was out here slinging spells at all. He could sense when a spell was being formed. It disturbed the balance of the forces in the city. He saw a movement in his peripheral vision. There was a teenager wandering into an open window in an office building. stopping a robbery sure beats walking around in these streets. with that last thought rashid rushed to the fire escape where he saw the kid climb into the window. He charged a bolt of electricity in case the kid was armed or dangerous. these days you can never be sure. what he saw was a woman in the office and he could see her holding something. The kid wandered up to her. He saw how she had balanced herself and the stance, then instantly knew she was a fighter. i hope this doesnt bite me in the ass... rashid then shouted"stop!" And to give a warning shot the bolt of electricity onto a door the woman was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Jennifer blinked at the appearance of the two. She didn't waste a moment however and quickly sent a thick flurry of ice and snow towards the two, decreasing their visibility as she promptly pulled herself back up into the shaft on the ceiling, freezing her path to prevent any electrical currents from reaching her and closing the shaft opening behind her.

Jenny crawled hurriedly through the shaft, but not before storing the flash drive in a pocket on the inside of her shirt. She exited the shaft by the building's entrance, leaving an icy trail with every step. After reaching the outside and hopping into a black van, the icy trail she had left behind shattered into tiny particles, leaving the entrance foyer looking like a lawn on a frosty morning.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 pm

"Gah!" Rashid should have been prepared for this. He stepped out the window and just as he wiped his eyes clean. When the ice dissipated he could see she left through the vent from the trail of ice."she is so on my list." Rashid said to noone in particular. He heard the doorknob turning and reflexively shot a electric orb at it, without even thinking.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Finally getting the right key after a few moments of grumbling to himself, Isaac pulled out the right one and stuck it into the doorknob, unlocking the door and feeling a jolt of electricity hit him. What the hell was that? he wondered, putting the key back into his pocket and pulling out his knife he kept with him and his handgun, a standard model for the area. Opening the door, he pointed his gun at the two people in the room while holding the knife beside his gun in his left hand. "Alright, stay where you are!" He yelled, switching his aim from one of the guys to the other ever couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Miles was...stunned...in a few seconds, things had gone from bad to worse. Some woman came into the room, and some girl sent a flurry at him, blinding him, and when he opened his eyes, some guy was pointing a gun at him and flashing a knife. He walked forward, yelling "No time for that! Some girl was just in here, and she attacked us!" While he was thinking this, he saw the ice on the vent. She must have escaped that way...with any luck she might still be around. He dashed past the man and looked up at the vents. He could see a light layer of frost on the bottoms, and followed that until he exited out the front he saw a glimpse of the girl, and saw her get into a van. He hurried to the van and grabbed onto the bumper. Suddenly, the van started speeding away, so he quickly jumped up onto the bumper, hoping not to alert whoever was inside. He hung on for dear life, hoping he could hang on.
Back to top Go down

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 am

"C'mon man... just... just get off."
"I made up my mind already."
"Are you sure? I mean... once you...y'know, there's no turning back."
"Yeah, I know."
A boy about the age of seventeen raised his arms out to the sides of him, like a bird holding up its wings, preparing to take off. He looks down at the ground...
Four stories below him. He shifts from foot to foot as he teeters on the edge of an abandoned building on the outskirts of town near a forest. The wind blows through his thin blue buttoned collared shirt as he stares down at the concrete below.
The guy standing a few feet behind him frowns.
"C'mon. Let's just go back and-" Then he jumps.

The wind screams in his ears as he falls. Down down down.
The boy opens his mouth and lets out a long yell. But not a yell of terror or fright.
"Waaahooooo!" He cries, grinning. The ground is pretty close now. And just at the last moment....

A large elastic cord connected to the roof of the building tightens. On the other end of the rope are the boy's legs, secured tightly in a knot of...knots. His downward velocity slows down to a crawl and stops for a moment, about five feet from the ground, before springing up again.
"Wooh! That was awesome!" He continues to grin as he waits for the bungee cord to settle.

The guy at the top sticks his head out over the ledge and stares down.
"Holy crap Luke! Are you okay?" The boy throws up a thumbs up.
"Yep, never better. Now pull me back up."
"Seriously, that could have gone... really bad." The guy started heaving him up.
"Don't sweat it. I got everying under control."
"That's what you always say." The guy scoffs. "Adrenaline junkies..."
Luke just laughs, balling his hands into fists and raising them up (or down... in his case) in victory.
"Yeah!"

Name: Luke Arno
Force: Life
Specialty: Survival
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 am

Rashid took one look at the officer, sighed then turned into an electric wisp. He whisked out of the building, having accidentally destroyed a few computers due to his electricity. He moved around for a couple blocks, he landed at the front door to his house. He muttered a word of power and dropped his protective seal he had on his house. He entered, then was immediately tackled by his dog, torque. He was a oversized mastiff, and weighed on around two hundred and fifty pounds, and was nearly 4 feet tall on all fours. He knocked me over quite easily. He continued to assault my face with licks. "Ok..alright get offa me. I got hit by an elemental today. Gotta do some research. He started walking through his kitchen when he saw a kids face zoom down by his window." WHAT THE HELL?!?" He then saw a cord attached to his foot. He saw the kid laughing and throwing his fist up...er down i guess." HEY! WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL ARE YOU DOING BUNGIE JUMPING OFF OF MY APARTMENT ROOF!?!?" In his frustration stray bolts of lightning were shooting off of him. One of them hitting a street light, causing the glass to shatter and make it spark."I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH CRAP FOR ONE DAY!" Rashid looked to torque and had a sudden idea."torque, fetch me that kid." The oversized dog began barking and jumping and bitting at the knots around the kids ankle. Slowly breaking them.
Back to top Go down

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:41 am

"Hey, dude. You know there's a dog bitin-"
"No s***!"
"You need any help?"
"Nah, I'm good." The rope starts to loosen around one of his legs and he gets it free. Luckily his friend hasn't pull him too high up yet so he was probaby about... 20 ft from the ground.
"Bad dog! Sit! Or... do something else!"
"Look dude, I gotta get to work. You want me to tell the boss you gonna be late again?"
'What do you think? See ya." And the guy disappears from view.
"Okay... what to do" Luke mutters, looking for a way out of this situation. He spots a window ledge a feet down from where he is. He wiggles his other leg, and with the help of the dog biting on the cord, gets it free.

He falls for a second before grabbing onto the ledge of the window with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of magic   World of magic Empty

Back to top Go down

World of magic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next