Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Money problems...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Money problems... Empty
PostSubject: Money problems...   Money problems... EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 am

Oi. I want to get more Poké so I can buy my next character, but the gain is way too slow because my team members aren't on a lot. And I can't double post because that's bad.

But that's a complaint! Not a question!

Here's a question: Since we use Poké to buy characters, then what kind of currency do we use for the RP itself? There aren't really any shops, and if there are in the future, then how are we supposed to buy those?

Bonus question: I have 8 pages total of the moment, but I'm in the middle of a dungeon. Can I level up in the middle of a dungeon?
Back to top Go down

Money problems... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems...   Money problems... EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 am

There are shops. Sort of.
And yeah, you can.
Back to top Go down

Money problems... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems...   Money problems... EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 am

So... how do I level up? Do I just SAY I leveled up? Or is there a special ritual?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Money problems... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems...   Money problems... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Yes you can level up in the middle of a dungeon as long as you have the required amount of full pages. A full page consists of fifteen posts.

Also poke is the currency both inside and outside of the RP. You can use it to buy items and services inside the rp, but you also need to use it to purchase a new character.(unless you adopt one)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Money problems... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems...   Money problems... EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Oah! Thanks bro!

I needed this information :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money problems... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money problems...   Money problems... Empty

Back to top Go down

Money problems...
Page 1 of 1