Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Acro looked at the paper once more. It read:
Spoiler:

He turned to George and said, "Sorry, you have another type disadvantage." he smiled sheepishly and waited for his partner.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 am

"But little did you know. That won't help." George thought now he justs needs to buy time for Acro to wake up. Confusing the Petlil may help. "I'm wondering why you're getting mad. All I'm saying is, If you meet someone like yourself. It's best to join them. It's not a hard concept" George said hoping Acro will wake soon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:37 am

The petlil grew even more frustrated and decided to ignore the buizel and take care of the sleeping one. It grew again and turned to use absorb on the archen only to recieve a wing attack in it's face. The petlil was smashed into a tree, leaves shook and fell around it while Acro hopped backwards and away from it. He had finally woken from his slight nap, "Sorry about that."he said to George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm

"Sorry about calling you annoying while you were sleeping. Had to distract him somehow until you wake up," George looked at the Petlil, ran up to it and used a sonic boom. "You could've made a good good guy too Petlil. We had so much in common. Okay well half of that was lies but either way."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 pm

"No problem." Acro said before finishing the pokemon with a wing attack. The petlil fell to the ground KO'd. Acro sighed in relief and said, "It's actually quite nice to have a nap every now and then, just not during a battle." he laughed. He looked around and said, "It looks like this pokemon had nothing to do with deerling.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:58 pm

"Must've just been a pokemon guarding his Nest. What's this? George picked something up from the ground. Interesting.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 pm

"Aw sweet it's and oran berry!" Acro cheered, "That'll be useful someday!" he smiled and his smile turned to a frown, "I wonder when Deerling will show themselves. I'm sure it'll have some kind of minions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:08 pm

"I'm not too sure. Hopefully soon." George put the Oran Berry in his bag. He continued walking and looked around. "I really think it's odd how many pokemon just want to hurt others. Empathy or not. They barely give them a chance."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:21 pm

"Actually, i hope NOT soon, because that would mean that we're in trouble. I hope we never have to use it. As for the pokemon thing, i agree. They barley give them time to defend themselves." Acro followed George while checking under occasional bushes to see if he could find an item. He was unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:41 am

"Well even so... I just hope we don't have to look around as much as the last outlaw mission" George looked a bit uneasy, he hadn't gotten anything to eat when they were at the guild. He hoped it won't affect him too much.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 am

"What's wrong George?"Acro asked, noticing that George was uneasy. Acro continued along still looking under bushes and rocks and different kids of things. He was no longer searching for items but maybe some kind of trail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:46 am

"Nothing." George said. "Do you hear anything? I hear something, or rather someone. But that might just be me..." George looked around.

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failing on Typing the roll)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:09 am

Acro looked ahead of them to see a deerling snoozing in their path. "George!" He whispered, "There it is!" he was about to ask if they should make a strategy when two pokemon leaped out at them, screaming in rage and waking the deerling. One of the minion held an item!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 am

George looked to see that the first pokemon was wearing a Watamel Berry. However George didn't know it was one. Them being Extremely Rare, he never saw one before. The Pokemon moved fast enough George couldn't make out what they were until the stopped.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 am

A pidove and a rattata rushed onto the scene, they both growled at the two while the deerling hung back.

"I'll go for deerling, think you can take on these two?" Acro asked George, he spread his wings in preparation of a quick attack to get past the two minions. He decided to wait for George's answer before leaving his partner's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:31 pm

"Yeah I guess! But wait, what if the Deerling is still sleeping?" Just as George said this the Deerling awoke and ran at Acro. "So yeah let's do your plan." George said jumping over the Rattata and used and aqua tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]   Darling Deeriling [Team Roark] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darling Deeriling [Team Roark]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next