Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Plot

Everything that lives must one day die. When a human dies, their soul is either reborn as another human, as a pokemon, or rests in the realm of heaven should they have earned their place. When a Pokemon dies, it becomes a ghost until it can be reborn again. But what happens when a Legendary dies?

Under normal circumstances, Legendaries reincarnate themselves, retaining their memories, powers, everything. But all that changed when Cyrus and Team Galactic attempted to remake the world. While they failed to destroy the old world, a new universe was created and enclosed. In this act, all of the legendaries were tied to this new world, and when they die, this dimension would lose the Legendaries forever. Should that happen, the universe would go into a state of destructive chaos until all becomes nothing. And that tie to the new universe is quickly sapping the life energies of the Legendaries away.

To prevent this, the Legendaries must apply a new tactic. New legendaries must take their place. However, the imbalance caused by Cyrus has left Arceus powerless to simply create new entities. Instead, these new beings would have to be made by altering a select few of the living beings of the world. Primarily humans.

In order to ensure that those chosen would be suitable to become the next legendary Pokemon, each Legendary would personally choose their successor. Those chosen would start to develop powers related to their companion legendary. Over the next few months, their bodies would begin to change. The process itself would normally take a full year before the human became a permanent Legendary Pokemon, but if the human uses their powers often enough, then this process would be certainly sped up.

But some Johto scientists have caught glimpses of this occurring. Eager to capture the would-be Legendaries and bring them under his command, the president of Johto has set his military and secret service at high alert. Their orders: to capture these humans and have them brought into his custody where they can be subjected to experiments and brainwashing in order to bring the world under his command.

Your Role

You are one of the humans that a particular legendary Pokemon has chosen to become their successor. As such, you bare a mysterious tattoo somewhere on your body. You must learn how to do the things you would normally command your Pokemon to do. You must learn how to live a completely different way of life and how to cope with leaving behind those you care about.

You must also defend yourselves and each other the Johto government's attacks and traps. Unite together and take them down, try to take Johto's military on by yourself, or try to live a life on the run, the choice is yours.

Another road you might take: you can play as a normal human who has found out about these going-ons and you want to help protect the legend-humans from the Johto military. Perhaps you're a childhood friend of one of these legend humans, or a travel companion, or even a rival.

About Your Powers

As a legend-human, You will be able to transform into your counterpart legendary a total of seven times before the change is permanent. While changing into a legendary form is as easy as simply willing it, changing back into a human becomes more difficult with each time. After the fourth transformation, your body will keep certain features. Your skin may become a different color or grow fur/grass/feathers/etc., you may develop a tail. Only when you are in your legendary form can you use that Pokemon's attack moves. However, you may have powers while in your human form that are attributed to your legendary companion. (ex., The ability to hover/fly, being able to read the surface thoughts of others are fine )

Rules:
1.> Obey the forum rules
2.> No Godmodding
3.> No bunnying others without their permission
5.> Keep the violence to PG-13. NPCs will be dying, but let's not get gruesome.
6.> Everyone starts out in Johto
7.> This is a para rp. That mean each post must be a minimum of one full paragraph
8.> Put the number I have missed as the code.
9.> No 1337 or netspeak
10.> Be active! Try to post at least twice a week. If something comes up, ask someone to bunny your character for a bit.

Profile:

Legendary - Human

Player: (username)
Character Name:
Legendary: (pick one that isn't crossed off!)
Appearance: (Picture or one paragraph minimum)
Personality: (Minimum one paragraph)
Bio: (Optional, but encouraged)
Pokemon Team: (Maximum of 6)
Other: (Anything else you want to add)

Civilian - Human

Player: (username)
Character Name:
Appearance: (Picture or one paragraph minimum)
Personality: (Minimum one paragraph)
Bio: (Optional, but encouraged)
Pokemon Team: (Maximum of 6)
Other: (Anything else you want to add)

Do not post yet!

Last edited by 32Melody on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 am

Melody, he wears a bandanna because he's a PRO.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:52 am

How many more characters 'till we can begin? Maybe we could double characters if needed. Sorry if being annoying, just so EXCITED. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 pm

@Bronze: But ;A; We cant see his forehead so why he has it on? ;-;

@Nocive: Maybe one or two more Legendarys and it should do the trick. Double characters isn't a bad idea, so unless some others join in we'll go with that. .v. I'm excited too, so >u<
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Well if my character is running around, or if a little gust of wind comes and his hair moves a bit out of the way that would be a problem. It's more of a not taking any chances thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Ffff, really? I never thought of that OTL. Well in that case, better safe then sorry. :> Thanks for clearing that up~
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 am

This dead or...? WE NEED MO' PLAYERS.

(BUMPS RP BECAUSE TOO AWESOME TO DIE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 am

BREATHE DAMMIT, BREATHE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:13 am

WE'RE TOO LATE.

Although this is a bit smaller then where I originally made the rp, I think this is a fair amount. I'm gonna go make the rp topic, so just wait here and it'll be up! Thanks for your patience~ C:

/dashes off

EDIT:

/dashes back

Here it is~

wheeee click me~

Go ahead and post when I'm done with mine~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Duuude. Did you forget me on the players list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Chill, I think you're good to RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Ah, my mistake. ^^; Sorry, I'll add you on. But you're fine, so you can go ahead and post. :> Sorry again >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Well, since Melody hasn't been on the topic for a while...
You guys wanna continue without her? Or maybe this'll be a perfect reminder for melody...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 am

Nuuu dun be like dat ;A; I'm here I promise. I've just been busy working on another site.

Despite how much I want to post and stop this wait, I got a PM from a certain someone, and they wish to join. I'm gonna wait for him to make his character then post, then I'll reply to all of you, okay?

Thanks for understanding~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

Certain Someone apologizes for the holdup >_<

Player: Drawr
Character Name: Jake Rydell
Legendary: Cobalion

Appearance: Lean and slightly taller than average (standing around 5 11''). His hair is short, spiky and somewhat disheveled sandy brown hair, usually covering in with a baseball cap. He's usually seen wearing an button up collared shirt which he leaves open, showing the plain white t-shirt he wears under it. Has a strange tatoo on his left shoulder.

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected, he has tendency not to express much emotion. He'll frown sometimes, give a small smirk on occasion, and laugh with a simple and short chuckle he finds something funny (which is rarely). He's a straightforward thinking kind of person and finds that seeing the world in black and white (metaphorically) make living a lot easier. Though he speaks in a mild mannered tone, his words always seem to mysterious carry a hint of conviction.

Bio: Born and raised in the bustling city of Goldenrod. Jake is used to the fast paced life of a large metropolis. With both his parents having full time jobs, he's grown up living an independent lifestyle, usually spending his time roaming the big city. As he grew older he traveled to many regions of Johto but was never really interested in battling Pokémon. He recently returned to his hometown and is now working for the Goldenrod Radio Tower.

Pokemon Team:
Streak - Mightyena
Other: foUr?

Questions, comments, concerns? ... I feel like I missed something important...

Last edited by Drawr on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 am

is it too late to join?

Player: 9kirby99
Character Name: Eliot
Legendary: Latios
Appearance: Eliot is a slightly tall, cocasian person. He has Blonde hair, which he mostly keeps on the verge of getting ready to be cut. He wears square framed glasses, which he is constantly adjusting. He is very trim, though nobody knows how, as he has never been seen excersizing. He can often be seen wearing an emerald shirt with navy pants, and sometimes wears a navy fedora. he has hazel eyes. His Legend Tatoo is on the back of his right hand, and it is a red triangle, basically the same on on Latios's chest.
Personality: He mostly keeps to himself, but can be sociable if needed. He has a mysterious aura that you can feel when he is talking or just staring into space. He his angered when he can see something unfair happening to another, and is willing to protect anyone in need, even if they are total strangers.
Bio: Eliot often plays video games, and seems to be more sociable when that topic comes up. He doesn't seem to be too keen about talking about his past, due to an event that happened (which will be revealed in RP). He seems the best around pokemon, as he is the most sociable and happy when they are around. he is indeed a trainer (if that wasn't obvious becuase he has pokemon. Eh, I'm paranoid.)
Pokemon Team: Miles (Lucario), Grace (Gardevoir), Silver (Serperior), Kai (Zoroark)
Other: 4 score and 7 years ago...(sorry, I had to get off so I was rushed)

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]   Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Rebirth [OOC & Sign Ups]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next