Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Running Amok in Grassveil!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 am

First topic message reminder :

On that particular day, at that particular time, Keyami was bored. Honestly, there wasn't much time he spent entertained. But today was different. Today, he was SUPREMELY bored. So, what was a dreadfully bored Meowth to do? Well, he was going to wreak havoc in town of course! But first, he needed an accomplice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Amok in Grassveil!   Running Amok in Grassveil! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:29 am

Tom looked down; it looked as though AID had stopped chasing him. "Oh, thank you Arceus, I owe you big!" He then proceeded to climb down as carefully as he could. When he finally got down, he smiled; that was a pretty fun day!
"HEY! YOU! GET OVER HERE AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY SHOP!" Oh hell. A shopkeeper was yelling from behind his wet and stringy stall. Oh God, he was the one who sprayed that with silly string. He turned and ran in a full blown sprint, as far away as he could from the marketplace. "Oh, hell, I am screwed!"
Back to top Go down

Running Amok in Grassveil!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5