Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you are a trainer that will travel the Unova region with three other trainers, including me. You will get one special skill that you can choose, but it has to be a different skill than the other people. My skill, you will see it in my Bio. This is based on Black 2 and White 2. If you plan to be in this RP, you must finish with everyone else. Make sure you know about Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. Starter Pokemon must be a different type than anyone else's Pokemon. So make sure to choose your pokemon's type before anyone else's. You can get any type to CAPTURE after we begin. Your starter Pokemon can be any first evolution stages. i. e. Pichu. The rules are that there is no god modding, no power play, and the Pokemon do not level up, they evolve and learn moves only. Moves at the beginning, which you shall put into your Bio, can be any moves it can learn, except TMs and HMs. You must ask me if it is ready to evolve. And don't bug me or you will not get it to evolve for a long time. That is all.

Edit: The trainers will be getting on a boat to Aspertia City to get to the first Gym and to start off as basic trainers.

Bio:

Name:

Special Skill:

Starter Pokemon:

Moves:

My Bio:

Name:Sean Fiht

Special Skill:Talking to Pokemon (Yes, that is my Skill, sorry for those of you who wanted it)

Starter Pokemon:Tepig

Moves:
Fire Pledge
Magnitude
Flamethrower
Roar

Last edited by sdds1234 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Kienna had been standing around the corner of the lab, waiting for the others and listening to Aria's music. "Wait for the others? I should say the same to you. Is there anyone else, Professor?" While saying this, she stepped around the corner with Samu, and Prof. Juniper exited the lab.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3