Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rupin walked into the room. Gazing upon the beds, he slowly made his way over, settling himself down gently. He looked to Oliver. "Have a seat. I would like to talk with you." He motioned towards the other bed. "And no, you're not in trouble or anything. I would just like to know you better."

He lay there, waiting casually for him to take a seat. "All settled? I'm going to shoot these questions all at once, okay? One. Why did you want to join this team? Two. I would like you to tell me a little bit about your past. You don't have to tell me everything, just what you feel comfortable with. Three. What do you plan on doing? What are your dreams?" He waited. He was very patient with these kinds of matters.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm

"Yeah, thats fine with me. It was just a suggestion." He sat and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Radon shrugged.
"Sounds good... As long as we get rescue points..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm

"Yeah!" Oliver said excitedly, as the mission FINALLY can be started, "Let's go, guys!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Rupin got up. "Ok, then! Lets move out." He headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Oliver stretched. "Alright! Finally!" The Cubone followed the Mudkip out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Alex began to follow. He was excited, as his adventure would finally begin...and maybe, just maybe...no. That would be something to think about another time. For now, he should concentrate on the task at hand. Alex smiled at the team, and got up to pace next to Rupin, as they were co-leaders. Today would be the beggining of something great.

(Ooc: I'll start the thread, you guys, so don't worry about who will do that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:46 am

Radon simply nodded. Following behind everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B   Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team DawnBlade Sleeping Quaters: Room B
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3