Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) Empty
PostSubject: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 am

Sean finally got to get a free period on Tuesday after Charms. He decided to go to Hagrid's when he saw Kierra near-by. "Hey, Kierra!" Sean greeted. "I was going to Hagrid's, do you want to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 am

Kierra noticed Sean waving her over. She shrugged then smiled, "Sure! I don't really have anything to do today.." She said but decided to practice her spell again. "Nako." she thought and pointed her wand at Sean.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 am

"Aww, I like being silver." Sean said as the effects began to ware off. "Well, let's go!" And then the went to Hagrid's hut. "Hey, Sean, Kierra!" Hagrid said. "Are yeh guys all righ'?" "I'm fine." Sean said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm

"I'm alright...." She mumbled. Even after a few days, she still was nervous around Hagrid. "So how are you?" Kierra asked quietly. Hagrid was nice, it's just that he is a bit intimidating to be around...she reminded herself.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 pm

"I'm all righ'." Hagrid said. "I was jus' 'bout ter make some tea. Come in!" Sean looked relieved. He wanted to have some tea, and spend some time with Hagrid. "Thanks, Hagrid!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:12 am

Kierra nodded slowly and shuffled in. It was rather...homey when you think about it. Hagrid busied himself fetching mugs. "Thank you Hagrid..."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm

While Hagrid was boiling the tea, Sean noticed something underneath the floor boards. "Hagrid?" Sean asked. "What's that under the floor?" "Huh?" Hagrid said. "Oh, I don' know. Let's see." Hagrid pulled out a piece of parchment that was completely blank. "Looks like some sorta parchment." "Can I see?" "Sure!" Hagrid gave Sean the piece of parchment, and it started to glow, as if attracted to something on Sean.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Kierra carefully walked over to the parchment. "Seems different...last time i checked...parchment don't glow...." Carefully she pulled out a feather and pen and made a single drop of ink fall on the edge. Kierra waited as she slowly put the items back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 pm

"Look!" Sean exclaimed as the parchment absorbed the ink and wrote something by itself. "It says 'The Map of All Lands'. What could that be?" Then the map showed the area about the size of the Hogwarts grounds edge farthest from Hogsmeade, all the way to the end of Hogsmeade farthest from Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:56 pm

"The Map of All Lands, sounds like a map." She joked lightly and looked carefully at the map. "Shows a map of Hogwarts....but it can't just show Hogwarts....it says clearly in the title, 'Map of All Lands' if it showed just Hogwarts, it would say Map of Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Sean thought about it quickly and came to a conclusion. "It must have a certain limit to the amount of land shown!" Sean exclaimed. "And look here." Sean pointed to Hagrid's cabin. "It shows me you and Hagrid. It tells us who's where at what time!" Sean was getting excited. "Hagrid, Kierra, you can't tell anyone. I'll keep it for safe keeping. And I'm good at hiding stuff, believe me."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Kierra shrugged, she wouldn't be surprised if Sean just wanted it but it really didn't matter....did it? "Alright then....but just be careful with it...it could be a lot of trouble and alot of danger if it falls in the wrong hands." she warned quietly. Carefully, she pulled out a book and read something. "And....if it has a mind of it's own, you should worry about that." she mumbled shuddering at the book's detail about certain magical items.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:17 pm

"Don't worry." Sean said. "I have it under control. Hey, there's Professor Flitwick!" Sean pointed to Professor Flitwick's office. "And Professor McGonnagal!" Sean kept pointing out names of teachers and students when the left Hagrid's house. "Bye, Hagrid!" Sean said.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:45 pm

"Sean....are you sure that you have to point out everyone?...I mean...I don't want people looking over here...." Kierra mumbled before turning back to Hagrid, "Bye...thanks for the tea(which we never drank XD)..." Kierra was nervously checked the map, before remembering something, "I need to go to transfiguration! I'm going to be late...." She flailed said in a surprising more audible voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)   Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Map of All Lands, and an Adventure (Me and Sakura Only)
Page 1 of 1