Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Item Hunt in the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Tsukishiro wandered through Pecha Forest. This was the second time she had been here in two days, but she figured she could get things done quicker in a more familiar environment. Plus it was always quite peaceful in the forest and the berries that you constantly found made a great, sweet tasting lunch.

The Absol thought back to the jobs she accepted from the Bulletin board;

My friend, Seel, says that the Sticks in Pecha Forest are harder than my horn! So we've made a bet to see if they really are harder. Sadly neither of us can reach Pecha Forest for obvious reasons. As such, I wish for whoever reads this to bring me at least 4 Sticks from Pecha Forest.

» Client: Seaking
» Objective: Find Sticks (x4)
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 poke
» Exploration Points: 10

I've heard tales of a strange item within Pecha Forest. It is known as a Watamel Berry and I wish to study it. I will reward your accordingly when you retrieve the berry for me.

» Client: Ditto
» Objective: Find Watamel Berry
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 poke, Sleep seed (x1)
» Exploration Points: 10

"Four Sticks for Seaking... and a Watamel Berry for Ditto," muttered Shiro, reminding herself of what she sought to find on this exploration. She found herself to be more relaxed as she padded through the forest, her body not at all tense. As a small breeze blew threw the trees and ruffled her fur, Tsukishiro wondered if it was because there wasn't a Pokemon stuck out here. She could freely take as much time as she wanted without the possibility of endangering someone's life.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:59 pm

"Thank you! It is just a hobby, though." Legretta replied, blushing a little. "Nothing too special." She took a sip of her own cup, judging her own work. It did leave a little to be desired, but that was to be expected of the circumstances in which it was made. It probably would have tasted a lot better properly boiled, and served in proper cups. Aside from that, though, the tea wasn't half bad!

Considering herself pleased, she turned towards Tsukishiro. "It is simple, really! All you need is some suitable leaves, like ones from Berries, and some water, preferrably hot. And, of course, something to brew it in." she added, nudging her head in the direction of their makeshift cups made of plain leaves. "There is really not much to it." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm

"That simple? Wow to believe i've been throwing those leaves away all these years!" He took another gulp of his tea, finishing his beverage and placing the cup onto the ground "Ahh, refreshing" He giggled as he felt very warm thanks to the hot tea "You should open a cafe or something, you'd make millions!" He stated loudly
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Tsukishiro blinked.
"Really? I'll have to learn how to make it without being so clumsy with my claws," she chuckled taking another sip of the drink. She wanted to savour the taste as she wasn't sure when she would next get to taste some. However, she made a mental leaf to collect the leaves from berries instead of tossing them away.

Unfortunately the drink was soon gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 pm

"Truth be told, my first brews really were nothing but hot leaf juice." Legretta chuckled before ingesting the rest of her tea. "Practice makes perfect, though. I am sure you can brew some delicious tea, as well." she replied, picking the leaves apart and disposing of them.

Flattered by Lax's compliment, she began scratching the back of her head. "T-thank you, but I am not sure I am entirely qualified to open a cafe just yet." she replied awkwardly. "From what I have heard, Grassveil already has a cafe, as well. Besides, I do not think I have time after signing up at the guild." she added with a small chuckle. From what she had heard, the guild training was pretty intense. It was also apparently more than worth it to become a fully fledged explorer. "Perhaps I could get a part time job at the cafe, though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm

"Well I think ya should! I haven't even went to grassveil yet, never been there before" He smiled at the snivy. he yawned, the tea making him slightly sleepy "So should we get going again? We still have some more sticks to find" Lax stood up and stretched his legs and arms as he had been sitting for a smallwhile
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Tsukishiro nodded at the notion of moving again. She wanted to complete her mission and get back before it got dark. Dungeons were always so much more formidable at night.

"Four Sticks," she blinked, stopping as she heard a rustle in the bushes.
Another feral Pokemon? she thought, preparing herself in case it was.

A Deerling leaped out of the bushes, a Pecha Berry held gently in it's jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:22 pm

"Right, let us go." Legretta nodded, sliding back on her feet. However, as soon as she got up, the bushes rustled yet again. "Do not tell me it is what I think it is..." she muttered as a hostile looking Deerling leaped out of the bushes carrying a Pecha Berry in its mouth. "I should just stop talking." she added, giving the pokemon a frustrated Leer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:17 pm

"Wha-?" Lax turned at the noise of rustling behind him to see the season pokemon, seeing the Deerling one thought came to his head Yes! Another battle!

He then begun being enveloped in a blue glow using metronome, and just then the leaves around him begun to glow with the same blue glow, and shot the magical leaves towards the deerling

This dice is not existing.

Last edited by MunchlaxTime! on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So Many Spelling Mistakes!)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Tsukishiro stood her distance for the moment, watching the Deerling as the effects of the Leer weakened it's defenses and the Magical Leaf sought to damage it. The leaves sliced up the Pecha Berry in it's mouth, something it didn't seem too happy about.

The Deerling Growled at them before charging towards them, using Tackle. Tsukishiro took this as a good time as any to join the battle, her sickle shaped horn glowing whiter than her fur as she charged headlong towards the Deerling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Figuring that she had debuffed the Deerling enough, Legretta decided to join the front lines, as well. The Deerling already looked weakened, and she was pretty certain a combined melee hit would K.O. it. "You do not mind if I join in, yes?" she exclaimed, avoiding contraptions even in the heat of battle. As Tsukishiro leaped forward, so did she, preparing to tackle the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 pm

*Bumping in an attempt to get MunchlaxTime to come back online 'cause I need this thread finished before I can move on with my character :/
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Thread Locked as MunchlaxTime and IAmTheLeaf are both currently inactive or have left the site.
Missions both failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Item Hunt in the Woods
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3