Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finally here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Finally here! Empty
PostSubject: Finally here!   Finally here! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Battler floated quietly in front of the Guild. He had just received a letter from someone who had wanted to start a Rescue Team with him, and so here he waited. The Duskull sighed as he floated there and began thinking up names for the team. 'I hope she gets here soon.' He thought.
Back to top Go down

Finally here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally here!   Finally here! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:41 am

Ivy the Eevee bounded from her small plain hut and out into the open dirt street. She was so exited, she couldn't wait till she arrived at the guild to meet her partner, Battler the Duskull. Her exitement and impatience about the Guild reminded her of her exitement and impatience to become a Leafeon. She couldn't wait until she evolved into that form! Turning one last corner, she came upon the magnificent Guild. She saw, yes, oh joY! She saw Battler waiting for her. She bounded up to the Pokemon, her eyes wide with happiness and joy. "Are you Battler? I'm Ivy, your partner!" She spokequickly and exitedly. Was this her partner?
Back to top Go down

Finally here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally here!   Finally here! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:59 am

Battler looked somewhat startled at the sudden appearance of the Eevee. He shook of his surprise, however, and began to speak.

"If you are indeed Ivy, then yes, I am your future partner, Battler. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person."
Back to top Go down

Finally here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally here!   Finally here! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Ivy smiled. She had been waiting for this moment her whole life! Now she was finally here, ready to begin her adventures as a rescue team, alongside Battler. "Hello!" She replied enthusiastically. "I am very pleased to meet you, Battler. Shall we uh... well, what do we do now? Should we go to the guild master?"

Ivy wasn't quite sure what to do. Should they... What SHOULD they DO?
Back to top Go down

Finally here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally here!   Finally here! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Battler thought for a moment. "Yes, going to see the guild master should be our next course of action.", He spoke, yawning.

"Shall we go?", Battler asked Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally here!   Finally here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally here!
Page 1 of 1